Community Focus

Old 04-05-2013, 11:00 PM #799
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
It was rough watching the Pacers just ****ing give up at the end of the 3rd quarter and get blown out. At least Hibbert is starting to finally come around.
Advertisement
Old 04-05-2013, 11:41 PM #800
Cat Scratch Fever!
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Hard to believe there is only two weeks left in the season.
Cat Scratch Fever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:00 AM #801
$og$

Not really.

Soccer moms work out, athletes train.
$og$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:30 PM #802
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is playing at Living Legends VI
pflfranco supports Team VICIOUS
pflfranco posts videos on PbNation
pflfranco is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pflfranco is Legendary
pflfranco supports DLX Technology
inb4 John Wall is smacking the Pacers.
pflfranco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:24 PM #803
Rain

Fakers = Garbage
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:56 PM #804
Cat Scratch Fever!
Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

Jamal Crawford > Laker's bench
Cat Scratch Fever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:43 PM #805
pedal guts

Congrats the the Clips wow!
pedal guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:40 PM #806
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Jazz are really gonna do this.

ďThe trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so.Ē - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:54 AM #807
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is Legendary
Does everyone still think the Heat are going to take it all?

I smell an upset.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:07 AM #808
Superzeus
Living is the functionary

Superzeus is reppin' sidebar 4 life
If the Knicks play up to their potential they have an outside shot. I don't see the Thunder beating them. A healthy Spurs team would have a chance.

But really, I don't see anyone beating them 4 times in 7 games.

OG FEEDBACK
Superzeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:59 AM #809
Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superzeus View Post
If the Knicks play up to their potential they have an outside shot. I don't see the Thunder beating them. A healthy Spurs team would have a chance.

But really, I don't see anyone beating them 4 times in 7 games.
You must be riding Melo real good. Beat the Thunder? No way.

JR Smith is inconsistent and the only way they would get to the finals if the 3s are hitting. Chances of that happening is low.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:12 AM #810
Superzeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post

You must be riding Melo real good. Beat the Thunder? No way.

JR Smith is inconsistent and the only way they would get to the finals if the 3s are hitting. Chances of that happening is low.
I meant I don't see the Thunder beating the Heat but the Spurs have a chance. Thunder just don't match up well.

The Knicks are a good team when Chandler and Felton are healthy and Melo is doing his thing. Felton is the key to that team, his dribble penetration makes the whole offense work. It's not just that they randomly get hot from 3, when Felton penetrates he can kick it out and their shooters can get the ball swinging for an open look instead or jacking contested 3's like they do when Felton is hurt or out of shape.

OG FEEDBACK
Old 04-11-2013, 12:33 PM #811
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

What playoffs? LeBron has already won this.

ďThe trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so.Ē - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:25 PM #812
Rain

Quote:
I meant I don't see the Thunder beating the Heat but the Spurs have a chance. Thunder just don't match up well.

The Knicks are a good team when Chandler and Felton are healthy and Melo is doing his thing. Felton is the key to that team, his dribble penetration makes the whole offense work. It's not just that they randomly get hot from 3, when Felton penetrates he can kick it out and their shooters can get the ball swinging for an open look instead or jacking contested 3's like they do when Felton is hurt or out of shape.
Chandler is only good for defense and Felton isn't an elite PG. He can't shoot that well. I don't trust him neither Smith to help Melo. Melo is the only person on the team that can score, not shoot jumpers what the team is made of. When the jumpers aren't hitting what are they gonna do. Also who is gonna step up and be the next option for scoring when Melo is out the game.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:51 PM #813
Superzeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Chandler is only good for defense and Felton isn't an elite PG. He can't shoot that well. I don't trust him neither Smith to help Melo. Melo is the only person on the team that can score, not shoot jumpers what the team is made of. When the jumpers aren't hitting what are they gonna do. Also who is gonna step up and be the next option for scoring when Melo is out the game.
Did you even read what I wrote? You seem to have a very simplistic view of basketball. A collection of elite iso scorers doesnít make a good team. You need one maybe two of those guys and a bunch of good roleplayers. Felton isnít elite in his own right but he fills a very important role on that team. Heís a smart, savvy player with solid athleticism and when heís healthy and in shape he can run the pick and roll with Chandler, penetrate into the lane, and make the right read on who to pass to. When that happens the Knicks can play inside out, swing the ball around the perimeter, and kick it to the open three point shooter. Thatís why theyíre so deadly from 3 and Felton being injured or hobbled/out of shape for the middle stretch of the season is why they slumped. Without him they canít play inside out and JR and Melo end up jacking up more low percentage contested jumpers while guys who canít create their own shot like Kidd and Novak have much less space to get off a good shot. There's a reason their jumpers hit when they do.

OG FEEDBACK
Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 PM #814
pflfranco
It's Josh

pflfranco is Legendary
Rose and Noah need to stop ****ing around and get healthy for the playoffs.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:17 PM #815
pedal guts

lol@knicks
Old 04-12-2013, 05:14 AM #816
Mr.JimJims2.0
G.O.O.D

Mr.JimJims2.0 plays in the PSP
Mr.JimJims2.0 plays in the APPA D4 division
Healthy spurs can beat the heat. Wildcard being popovich being an amazing coach and spoelstra being spoelstra. I love the thunder but they don't match up well against the heat right now. Healthy chicago including rose could have done it. The heat aren't unbeatable. Just the teams that could contest them are all plagued by injury. Or they blow massive cock for some reason (i.e. lakers)

NCC!
Mr.JimJims2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:06 PM #817
pedal guts

Injury is a big part of pro b-ball. That is why the Heat's record which is now letting them rest their core while maintaining homecourt advantage is so important. It's gonna be a long road for any team that wants to challenge them this year. OKC is a shell of it's former self without Harden.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:24 PM #818
Superzeus

Really, a shell? They've got a better record than last year, are scoring almost 3 ppg more, and their defense is about the same. Westbrook, Durant, and Ibaka are all playing better than last year. I agree all else being equal (i.e. his teammates would still have improved) the Thunder would have been better with Harden, but the other guys have picked up the slack and that may be because they have something to prove without Harden on the team, so to call them a shell really isn't fair.

OG FEEDBACK
Old 04-12-2013, 12:43 PM #819
Rain

Quote:
Did you even read what I wrote? You seem to have a very simplistic view of basketball. A collection of elite iso scorers doesnít make a good team. You need one maybe two of those guys and a bunch of good roleplayers. Felton isnít elite in his own right but he fills a very important role on that team. Heís a smart, savvy player with solid athleticism and when heís healthy and in shape he can run the pick and roll with Chandler, penetrate into the lane, and make the right read on who to pass to. When that happens the Knicks can play inside out, swing the ball around the perimeter, and kick it to the open three point shooter. Thatís why theyíre so deadly from 3 and Felton being injured or hobbled/out of shape for the middle stretch of the season is why they slumped. Without him they canít play inside out and JR and Melo end up jacking up more low percentage contested jumpers while guys who canít create their own shot like Kidd and Novak have much less space to get off a good shot. There's a reason their jumpers hit when they do.
Yeah and they lost yesterday to the Bulls no Rose and Noah. 3s will be contested always. Melo is the only person who can really score. Felton isn't a scorer. JR is but he isn't consistent. More people gotta step up if they want a chance to win.

Also those OKC dark jerseys are ugly as ****.