ReplyScenario Ups

Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 PM #253
Dkuehner
Big Bear

Dkuehner is playing at Living Legends VI
Dkuehner has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dkuehner has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Dkuehner is attending Decay of Nations VI
Been a great first day so far, hope it is as good or better Sunday.
Dkuehner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2012, 08:15 PM #254
dheil1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkuehner View Post
Been a great first day so far, hope it is as good or better Sunday.

I agree! I love this new format. Many people think Rush is great, but getting awesome input on how to make it better for next year. Rush will be a format for Rise of the Dragon. Probably not both days like this weekend, but just Saturday with a couple tweaks.

What do people think?

Last edited by dheil1970 : 11-10-2012 at 08:19 PM.
dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:56 PM #255
dheil1970

Final Score

Had a great weekend! Rise of the Dragon was a great scenario.

Here is the score and break down

6-90 minute rounds of Rush ended up in a tie- Dragon: 730 pts. Orion: 730 pts. The back and forth fighting was amazing!

Rush Props- Dragon:18 Orion:21

Gladiator Challenges- Orion went 2-0 for 6 pts. Commanders and XOs duked it out with pistols for best of 3. Orion proved that youth can be a force to recon with.

Final Battle

The Dragon crushed Orion in Dominator- 21 pts to 2 pts.

Dragon overwhelmed the field and recovered all their props for 60 pts Orion got 30 pts for their props.

Final Score for Rise of the Dragon- Dragon: 829 Orion: 789

Last edited by dheil1970 : 11-11-2012 at 08:48 PM.
dheil1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:03 PM #256
kmauzy

kmauzy is playing at Living Legends VI
I want to give credit to WR for putting on another great game. The format worked out really well and I think alot of players had a great time. This was a very close battle and those turn out to be the best games. Great Job Darren. Can't wait to see what you have in store for March. Make sure you sign up for Brotherhood of the Skull so we can break the black hand
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

http://Rockstartactical.com

http://TechTpaintball.com
kmauzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:20 PM #257
vintage11

vintage11 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dragonborn!

I want to thank the players from both sides for playing hard all weekend. So many back and forth battles that were a lot of fun. The Grim Reapers lived in the dirt and bush of the backwoods all weekend (doing the dirty work on-one sees)...we love it! (still pulling twigs off me). To the Dragon team...way to not loose heart and come back from an early deficent and pick up the big W! I can't name you all but there is not one of you that ran with me that I would not hesitate to fight beside again. Great job!

Congrats to the Outdoorsmen for being the best team on our side and picking up the MVT! Great job leading your guys Karl and Lefty was awesome on coms. I really enjoyed playing with Joker and the rest of your team. I'm still learning all your names.

Darren keeps thinking and coming up with new and interesting scenarios and Ben (owner) listens and is willing to try new things. The Refs were back to doing their usual great job and the paint was as good as any I have shot this year and better than most.

I tried to get around to all the teams and players and explain why we were now playing Dragon after saying we were going to play Orion. If I missed anyone, I am sorry. I know it might have seemed like we deserted you and for that I ask your understanding and hope you accept our explanation. Our turn at switching is now over, someone else can step up next time. So if we say we are playing on a certian side, you can bank on it now.

To Nate and the Orion command staff...what a super job in your first command postion! The job you guys did was better than most experienced commanders.

Looking forward to March.
Northsiders General, Mob Wars Bearclaw, Tn 2013
Axis General Stalingrad White River, IN 2011
Axis XO Normandy White River 2009,2010

http://grimreaperspaintball.webs.com/
vintage11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:57 PM #258
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage11 View Post
To Nate and the Orion command staff...what a super job in your first command postion! The job you guys did was better than most experienced commanders.

Looking forward to March.
Thank you! We look forward to doing it all over again in March!
Commander Black Hand Forces '13
Jungle Run '13

Check out griffinpaintball.weebly.com
NateEddy1431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 PM #259
NateEddy1431

I would like to first thank Darren and WRP for the opportunity to command for the first time! My guys and I had an awesome time and were able to get some great experience under our belt. To Xavier, I cannot express how great of a job your refferees did this past weekend! They were all over the place and weren't afraid to get stuck in some of those intense firefights, so my hats off to you and your crew! Rocky and Wonderboy, man you guys are one heck of a command team, and fought your way to a hard earned victory. Now on to the event itself. Rise of the Dragon was awesome! The game mode Rush was a new twist the gameplay at WRP and I believe for the first time it was a blast! Both teams fought hard till the end and I think I speak for everyone when I say, I haven't felt this sore in a long time haha. I was greatfull to have men on my team who would not quit and no matter the circumstane always gave it there all! All in all, the paint was great, the Refs were amazing, the players fought amazingly hard, and the gameplay went without a glitch. I look forward to coming back in March to command the BLACK HAND! I stongly urge you to come back to this event and fight along side me and my guys as we take down The Brotherhood of the Skull! This is an event you won't want to miss, and I can strongly claim that WRP is back to their great service! Look forward to seeing you in March! Please be sure to check out the Black Hand facebook page when you decide to fight for me!
Jungle Run '13

Old 11-13-2012, 10:23 AM #260
jbmcduff

jbmcduff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jbmcduff owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jbmcduff supports Team VICIOUS
Swag. That is all.

2011 Beach of Normandy Axis CO----2011 Battle for Bastogne Axis CO
2011 Battle of Stalingrad Axis MVP

PGOD
-Loathe any state that doesn't start with "Tex" and end with "as".
-"I wanted to play Mouse Trap... you roll your dice, you move your mice... nobody gets hurt."
jbmcduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 AM #261
NateEddy1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmcduff View Post
Swag. That is all.
Well said
Jungle Run '13

Old 11-17-2012, 07:39 PM #262
rockstar1

Sorry so late i don't have comp,want to thank Darren and Ben for a great game and thank me the paintball god for the weather,Nate and the Orion team gave it your all Saturday was crazy especially that battle by the fort for that one flag stick don't know what was going on anywhere else but that was epic,want to thank the outdoorsmen for their support on field and comms,if asked i may command again but not soon want to savor this victory for a while.don't know how many i'll bring but Nate you got Shadow Ops in March got to get you a victory somehow.All in all was awesome it was a different type of command that I'm used to but it was fun I was able to beon field in the thick of it,i had a blast,see you in March and definitely in july
62 PLAYS LIKE 17,Founder and Captain team SHADOW OPS,SWIFT SILENT DEADLY. Dragon Commander Rise of the Dragon. MVT Beaches of Normandy 2010 and 2011 MVT Stalingrad 2011 Oh Crap Beaches n a Joker MVP 2012
rockstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:20 PM #263
kmauzy

Darren great job as usual. This was an event that will be talked about. Rocky and Wonderboy thank you guys for the award. That is our first from WR. Jay you and your guys are one of the best teams I have ever seen. You guys will get into anything and fight all weekend long in the mud, dirt, rain forest, what ever. It is an honor to play with a team of your calibur. Nate you and your guys did a great job and brought the fight right off the bat. You will make a good commander..... However in march we have to continue with our ways and pull out the win. That is how we do it. I know that you will bring the fight one more time and that is what we love. I can't wait until we meet again on the field of battle. Til March GO Brotherhood
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

Old 11-17-2012, 09:56 PM #264
rockstar1

Sorry but Nate has us
62 PLAYS LIKE 17,Founder and Captain team SHADOW OPS,SWIFT SILENT DEADLY. Dragon Commander Rise of the Dragon. MVT Beaches of Normandy 2010 and 2011 MVT Stalingrad 2011 Oh Crap Beaches n a Joker MVP 2012
Old 11-18-2012, 05:01 AM #265
kmauzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar1 View Post
Sorry but Nate has us
And?
Outdoorsmenpaintball.org

Old 11-19-2012, 02:17 PM #266
rockstar1

Maybe a victory
Old 11-29-2012, 09:40 AM #267
NateEddy1431

***Modern Warrior: Aftermath - Mar. 22,23&24 - White River Paintball - Anderson,IN***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modern Warrior: Aftermath Scenario Event
March 22nd, 23rd and 24th, 2013

After the defeat of the Rebel Faction and assassination of their commander in 2012, a power struggle between two emerging assassin guilds has begun. The Black Hand and the Brotherhood of the Skull are ruthless in their attempts to seize power of what remains of the Rebel Faction and its nuclear arsenal. Choose your side carefully, for there can be only one victor in this deathmatch of elite warriors…

Join us for one of the most popular scenario events in the Midwest – Modern Warrior: Aftermath…

PRE-REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 10TH AND SAVE $15 OFF YOUR ENTRY. GO TO THE WRP SCENARIO PAGE OR CALL US AT 317-489-3732 TO PRE-REGISTER TODAY.

Event Schedule

Friday, March 22nd:
Noon – Gate opens for campers
3:00pm – Registration, paint sales, air fills and chronograph stations open
3:00pm to 8:30pm – Pick-up games/Open Play
8:30pm to 10:30pm – Night Game

Saturday, March 23rd:
7:00am – Registration, paint sales, air fills and chronograph stations open
9:00am – Brotherhood of the Skull Forces Meeting @ Brotherhood HQ
9:00am – Black Hand Forces Meeting @ Black Hand HQ
9:30am – Game Briefing (You should be ready to play by this time)
10:00am to 1:00pm – Game On
1:00pm to 2:30pm – Lunch Break (Hot food available at pro-shop)
2:30pm to 5:30pm – Game On
5:30pm to 8:30pm – Dinner Break
8:30pm to 10:30pm – Night Game

Sunday, March 24th:
8:00am – Registration, paint sales, air fills and chronograph stations open
9:00am – Brotherhood of the Skull Forces Meeting @ Brotherhood HQ
9:00am – Black Hand Forces Meeting @ Black Hand HQ
9:30am – Game Briefing (You should be ready to play by this time)
10:00am to 1:00pm – Game On
1:00pm to 2:30pm – Lunch Break (Hot food available at pro-shop)
2:30pm to 3:30pm – Final Battle
Awards ceremony immediately following Final Battle
(Pick-up games will be held after event)

Entry Pricing

$55 per person, before March 10th

$70 per person, after March 10th

PRE-REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 10TH AND SAVE $15 OFF YOUR ENTRY. GO TO THE WRP SCENARIO PAGE OR CALL US AT 317-489-3732 TO PRE-REGISTER TODAY.

Entry includes:

- 3 day field admission pass
- Event wristband
- Player ID Card
- Map of the playing field
- Rules of the event
- Door prize entry card
- 3 day camping pass

(Unlimited Air/C02 fills included automatically with paint purchase)

Paintball Pricing

Draxxus Custom and RPS Custom Paintballs (Field Paint Only):
$65 – Per Case of 2,000

NOTE: We will be offering custom field paint from both Draxxus and RPS. There will be ample quantities of both brands available for purchase at the event.

Rental Equipment

Full equipment rental (gun, mask, tank, pack) – $7 per day
Sniper Upgrade w/full equipment rental – $12 per day
Rambo Upgrade w/full equipment rental – $25 per day

Prizes

Prizes include:

5 US Army Tactical Paintball Guns
3 Tippmann X7 Paintball Guns
Tippmann Hats, T-shirts and Barrel Bags
140 Round Pods and Squeegees
White River Paintball Hats and T-shirts
Extreme Rage, Empire, BT and Pure Energy Paintball Gear
Vforce Goggles and Draxxus Paintball Gear
Techt Paintball Products

Commanders for the Event

Below is a list of the command staff for the event. The command staff’s job is to lead each team into battle and coordinate all missions. Their contact information is listed below.

NOTE: Please do not contact the command staff regarding registration, pricing, schedule, directions, etc. Those types of questions should be directed to the White River Paintball staff at 317-489-3732 or via email

Brotherhood of the Skull Command Staff:

Brotherhood of the Skull Commander – Benjamin Crowley – bcrowley@outdoorsmenpaintball.com

Brotherhood of the Skull Forces Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/groups/162413087238363/

Black Hand Forces Command Staff:

Black Hand Commander – Nathan Edwards – NateEddy14@gmail.com

Black Hand Forces Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/groups/369381896486068/

Rocket Launchers, Tanks and Non-Standard Paintball Equipment

All home made or manufactured grenade launchers, rocket launchers, grenades, mortars, paintball tanks, etc. must be approved by the scenario master prior to play. Our scenario master can be reached through email at info@whiteriverpaintball.com.

Field Map

Coming Soon

Event Photography

There will be an event photographer at all of the events. Photographs of all of the events can be viewed at the White River Paintball Photo Gallery.

Prints and hi-resolution digital copies of the photographs can be purchased directly from the photographer. Visit our Facebook Page for more information.

For directions, hotels, camping and rules info go to www.whiteriverpaintball.com

White River Paintball Field specializes in woodsball, urban combat and scenario games and has been in the Indianapolis, Indiana metro area since 1999. We are Indiana's LARGEST paintball field with a 2,000+ square foot pro-shop, camping area for over 1,000 players, scenario games, and over 125 acres of paintball including aircraft, towers, a city, forts, tanks, military vehicles, jungle huts, deep woods and more!

Our Scenario Schedule is:
* Modern Warrior: Aftermath – March 22nd, 23rd and 24th, 2013 *
* Beaches of Normandy – July 12th, 13th and 14th, 2013 *
Join us on Facebook

Check it out guys!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to lead the Black Hand to a Victory!!!
Jungle Run '13

Old 02-24-2013, 09:42 PM #268
Senator

Senator is playing at Living Legends VI
Senator owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Senator has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Senator has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The army of The Black Hand is gathering, calling upon you to join its ranks!

Join the action for the next exciting chapter in the White River Scenario series. The army of the Black Hand wants you as part of its fighting force this March. As a reminder, the normal pre-registration deadline is March 10, 2013, so you still have time to save $15 on your entry fee and join The Black Hand.

Modern Warrior: Aftermath Scenario Event
March 22nd, 23rd and 24th, 2013

Black Hand Forces Command Staff:

Black Hand Commander – Nathan Edwards – NateEddy14@gmail.com

Black Hand Forces Facebook Pagehttp://www.facebook.com/groups/369381896486068/

After the defeat of the Rebel Faction and assassination of their commander in 2012, a power struggle between two emerging assassin guilds has begun. The Black Hand and the Brotherhood of the Skull are ruthless in their attempts to seize power of what remains of the Rebel Faction and its nuclear arsenal. Choose your side carefully, for there can be only one victor in this deathmatch of elite warriors…

Join us for one of the most popular scenario events in the Midwest – Modern Warrior: Aftermath…

PRE-REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 10TH AND SAVE $15 OFF YOUR ENTRY. GO TO THE WRP SCENARIO PAGE OR CALL US AT 317-489-3732 TO PRE-REGISTER AND JOIN THE BLACK HAND TODAY.

Wild Bunch Team Member

Wild Bunch Team Website

Last edited by Senator : 02-24-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups