Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-10-2012, 04:48 PM #64
anarchyballer
~636~*St.Louie*~636~

IMO sports like football and hockey are much more violent than paintball ever could be. You dont see broken bones, busted teath, and tramatic brain injuries/concussions in paintball. Maybe the occasional twisted ankle... or a yelling match between you and someone that overkills/whipes... but really nothing more. This is why i despise public media. ALL PROPAGANDA
...MASTER......................||..\_|\\\\........ ...
.....FLEX.........................U........\\\\... ........
anarchyballer's feedback
anarchyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:05 AM #65
FalconPunchKid
St. Louis Hustle

Annual Supporting Member
FalconPunchKid is BST Legit
FalconPunchKid is playing at Living Legends VII
FalconPunchKid owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FalconPunchKid plays in the APPA D4 division
FalconPunchKid supports DLX Technology
FalconPunchKid supports Empire
People have to blame someone and something! Its how ****ed up our society is!
FalconPunchKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:22 PM #66
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
**** society
Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 PM #67
mikeyy13

mikeyy13 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mikeyy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM #68
nv38baller

nv38baller owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nv38baller supports Team VICIOUS
nv38baller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
u know paintball is actually concidered the safest sport even safer than golf. and another thing just a week ago my 10 year old brother learned how to make a smoke bomb by taking a ping pong ball wraping it in tin foil and lighting it on fire t lasted for 15 secs. this was an in school science project so that being said should we ban school also?
nv38baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:56 AM #69
Stun Traps

Congratz....Theres a crazy person that plays paintball just like crazy people play football baseball soccer and basically all other sports. I wish these news ******s would just once in there life go to a field and actually watch real players to see that were not crazy. The fact that our sport has the slightest thing to do with guns makes us all phycopathic killers. No. We have a safe sport for many people to enjoy. Never once while playing paintball have a had the urge to kill some1 nor have i ever used paintball to take out my anger. They say paintballers dont want to hear anything that connects him to paintball....DAMN RIGHT WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!!! its all bull****. and this my friends is why we will never be on ESPN again. Unless the entire industry goes out of there way to make a AAA title to show what our would is actually like. Nothing will change
Stun Traps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:14 AM #70
wonderboyP8NT

wonderboyP8NT owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
wonderboyP8NT has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Oh man I thought this happened AGAIN.

Just a necrobump. Phew.
wonderboyP8NT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 PM #71
jerbarela88

Annual Supporting Member
jerbarela88 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jerbarela88 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jerbarela88 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This is just the worst way to portray our great sport. Like everyone is saying, just cause we use "guns" (even though they are technically markers) we are all not killers. I come from a household with 3 guns for every 1 person. We all know how to shoot and are all decent shots. We use our gun at a range or for hunting. My markers are only shot at fields or they are firing re-balls at a pillow in my house. If they are not being used for those two purposes, they are put away. I have 2 kids and they know what a marker is and the older one knows what a gun is and can tell you the difference. Markers hurt, guns kill. We are not a violent sport considering my home field kicks you from the field for 30 min for removing or lifting your mask on the field. Every place I go for this the rules are the same and all in black and white. We play this sport because we love it and have fun. Not cause we are all deranged. We are crazy to play but that's part of the fun and excitement
jerbarela88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:29 PM #72
Clayton1O57

Clayton1O57 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by peffy03 View Post
The real problem, is that although Colorado is a carry state, (permit to carry a concealed weapon is legal there), Cinemark doesnt allow any weapons in any of its establishments. Now this may seem like a good idea, and I see many people jumping on the "stricter gun laws" bandwagon, but the last 2 public shootings in Colorado, which were at the New Destiny Church, and the New Life Church, were both ended quickly because people in the crowd being fired upon were allowed to carry weapons and exercised this right. Both of the last shooters were killed by bystanders that were carrying, before they could take many innocent lives. The last massacre in colorado, (columbine), and the shooting at VA Tech were in zones where it was illegal to have a gun even with a CCW. Im not saying that I'm 100% sure things would have been different if the movie goers were allowed to carry, but it should be their right to protect themselves. The news should be attacking Cinemark for infringing on its Customers rights and creating a massacre out of a potentially avoidable event. Lets face it, someone willing to commit murder, isn't going to be too worried about breaking a few laws regarding where its legal to carry a weapon.

i agree you cant tell me he didnt know that no body could have a gun without breaking the "law" in this area/building

people like him pray on the week he didnt want anyone to have a chance to hurt/stop him. this was well thought out and he definitly used paintball taktics thats why he was hiding behind air ball bunkers and had 200 round clips... oh wait

one more thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchyballer View Post
IMO sports like football and hockey are much more violent than paintball ever could be. You dont see broken bones, busted teath, and tramatic brain injuries/concussions in paintball. Maybe the occasional twisted ankle... or a yelling match between you and someone that overkills/whipes... but really nothing more. This is why i despise public media. ALL PROPAGANDA

overkills? this is another thing that is bringing the sport down... ive never killed anyone in paintball i have marked players peltnty of times but cant say i ever killed anyone? just please use correct termonalgy

ik i cant spell

Last edited by Clayton1O57 : 05-15-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Clayton1O57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:47 PM #73
PAINT LOGIC
USAF

PAINT LOGIC owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
PAINT LOGIC supports Team VICIOUS
PAINT LOGIC plays in the APPA D5 division
OJ played football. I didn't see people blaming football for what happened.

flickr
PAINT LOGIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:33 PM #74
Illuminaughty
YOUR DREAMING! WAKE UP!

Illuminaughty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wow this is ridiculous
Old 07-23-2013, 07:23 AM #75
CuLane

CuLane owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CuLane owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CuLane has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoidPoosening View Post
Nonsensical block of text aside...

You do know that gun sales in Colorado have gone up 43% since the shooting correct? Its only been a few days. Paintball should not even be an issue.

Inside edition is watching... watch your posts...
Just out of curiosity, what part is "nonsensical?" What part is a "block of text?" It appears to be one coherent paragraph with closely related points formatted as sentences...

Ugh, necro.

Last edited by CuLane : 07-23-2013 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Sorry for posting in a necro.
CuLane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:35 PM #76
ChaseJax

ChaseJax is attending Decay of Nations VII
ChaseJax supports Empire
The media is to blame for tragic events such as these.

If the media didn't spit out the suspects names and photos and spend countless nonstop days covering the event then likely people wouldn't do them. They are likely people abput to commit suicide who see people do things like this in the media and get attention so they do it themselves. Blame the media. Impeach obama. Buy a firearm.
ChaseJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:29 PM #77
diesel47

diesel47 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lol, the news is such ****.
diesel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:00 AM #78
AHFellows
no stupid question? haha!

Annual Supporting Member
AHFellows is BST Trusted
AHFellows is playing at Living Legends VII
AHFellows owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AHFellows has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
AHFellows supports Empire
Only comment I have for this is people are ******* stupid

KCCO
AHFellows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:59 PM #79
jonathan9021

The news is so ignorant of paintball
jonathan9021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:33 PM #80
dbroncosman42
DeadBox Manager

dbroncosman42 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
He ate food to give him the energy to do it, LET'S BLAME FOOD ALSO AND WHILE WERE AT IT LET'S BLAME AIR SINCE HE BREATHED IT lol
dbroncosman42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:39 PM #81
Anomaly1839
Front Player

Anomaly1839 plays in the PSP
Anomaly1839 plays in the APPA D5 division
Anomaly1839 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by They Call Me Rain View Post

Just because he did something terrible doesn't mean it relates to everyone else.

Edit: PLEASE GO HERE AND "LIKE" THE ORIGINAL POST TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR A FULL APOLOGY TO THE PAINTBALL COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE!!!
http://www.facebook.com/Inside.Editi...3?notif_t=like

Lol anyone with half a brain can figure out how to throw a smoke bomb it's all in our media with war and any types of games you play i think they're just looking for something to talk about