COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member
Committed Paintball is BST Trusted
Committed Paintball works for a Paintball manufacturer
Committed Paintball is playing at Living Legends VII
Committed Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Committed Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Lightbulb TeeTwo's Committed Paintball Armory

I have been involved in the sport of paintball for over 20 years, in that time I have added numerous markers to my collection. These guns carry a certain significance, either through a personal story or milestone to huge step forward in terms of innovation or design. I do not consider myself a "gun whore" as I never trade or sell anything in my collection, additionally I will only add "Grade A" examples to my existing collection (near flawless or new in box). I hope you enjoy the markers!

CCM T2 (Camo) - Greg Hastings personal T2 used for the entire 2011 season, featured on the cover of GHTP2, autographed iFit barrel kit was included (not pictured).

Greg has asked me to sell this gun back to him and I have declined all offers, I figure when he goes into the "Paintball Hall of Fame" I'll be able to put my daughter through college with this gun

Evil Omen - Without dispute the "Best Worst Gun Ever Made".... A marvel of modern engineering on the tightest budget, one of the few non-Autococker closed-bolt Semi automatic guns ever to see the light of day. Plagued by issues these guns had notoriously bad reliability but this example does not have a single scratch and is fully functional.

Smart Parts Shocker Sport - The king of the tournament scene in the early 2000s, the technology in this gun spawned a boom in the electro-pneumatic market in terms of innovation and design cues. Everything from the high-rise feedneck to the drop forward cradle screams retro, I love this behemoth.

Spyder TL - I know what you're thinking.... "How'd this sneak into the mix?"

This was one of my first semi-automatic guns, I literally learned to play paintball in the woods of suburban Boston using this very marker. This is what started the addiction.

PTP Autococker - Beyond the gun itself the anno-scheme is what I was really after, although the pump kit on this gun is one I have never seen before. I modded an anno-matching drop cradle to shroud the shoulder stock, it's a little bit custom and a little bit rock and roll.

Also worth noting.... the serial # 23355 (LOWish)

WGP Sniper II - Low serial # and ultra clean, featuring brass accenting & a super rare Armson rifled barrel.

Brass Eagle 68 - As a kid I always wanted one of these guns, from a quality standpoint they are pretty awful however. This one was resurrected from a lot of 4 guns and is in 100% prefect functional and cosmetic condition.

DLX LUXE "Test Mule" - I owned #73 on the original released of the LUXE over 6 years ago. I regretted selling that gun, so when I had the chance to get into another original I jumped at the chance. This model is #686 and features a full 2.0 overhaul (board, eyes, bolt) and Exalt front grip, this is the gun that is used for all voice pack and setting development for Committed Paintball (Jarvis, Soundwave, Red Queen, ect..) hence why it's called the "Test Mule".

"Afterburner" FX Twister Matrix - One of 8 in the world, this gun was hand built in a collaboration with Mario Calva at FX Anodizing. Featuring every Hybrid Paintball accessory available for the platform (frame, feedneck, on/off, LPR*not pictured) in a "FireWash" Anno Scheme. Truly one of the gems of my collection.

ICD Thunder Cat SE - Was never a huge ICD fan but I remember fawning over the ads in APG, specifically for this model.

Let's face it... The fact it included the super cheesy cartoon tiger artwork on the box was the selling point.

Kingman EM1 - The first real attempt at an "entry level" solenoid driven marker. Was it done particular well....? The jury's still out on that but it's still a unique piece of history and it's in like new condition.

PMI Trracer - My first brand new gun I ever owned. Like any normal kid I took it home and tried to take it apart to see how it worked, it never shot again until I found it at my parents house 5 years ago and got it up and running.

Splatmaster - No collection is complete without this gun, the very first mass- production paintball marker. This one is used and has seen a few games, but it's still awesome.

Winchester Beetle - This gun holds the record in this collection as the cheapest functional marker I have ever purchased... $5.78 with free shipping... how can you beat that?

One Kitted' Spyder Flash - Featuring break-beam eyes, custom eye covers and a pnematic drivetrain lifted from a Dragun One. This was my very first "custom" gun I ever fabricated/created.

NYX Matrix - This was an original NYX team owned gun (rumored to belong to Alex Lunqvist).... Also was the first marker to have an anti-chop "eye" system developed by the legendary "EGi".

BPS Twister (Project) - This body was purchased a few years back for the sole reason that the previous owner decided to "cut through" the space between the tubes to convert this "Lite" body to a "Full Mill" using a hand drill. Knowing that the body may be beyond repair I purchased it anyways (to at least give it a proper burial), luckily the fool that drilled it did not breach an air passage. I have been sourcing Planet Eclipse parts (valve, reg, pops on/off, besales lowers, ego feedneck) over the past few years to create a masterpiece, incorporating parts from the reflex Autococker to potentially create an air-assisted trigger return pump.

Design cues/concepts from this marker may be used in the upcoming Twister reboot.
Check out the Committed Facebook for updates on all of our projects and product releases.

Last edited by Committed Paintball : 01-30-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Committed Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-09-2013, 12:30 AM #2
Committed Paintball
COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member

Tippmann C3 - Featuring PEP technology this marker is the first to use a non-air source for a propulsion system. Incorporating a combustion chamber and a propane based gas source, the gun would use a small explosion within the main chamber to propel the ball. Tippmann claimed over 50,000 shots per 16oz tank, these were pulled from the market about 8 months after release, rumor has it because idiots were using MAP Gas (blowtorch gas) instead of propane causing the chamber to heat up beyond the point of safe use.

A+ DM4 (TM4) - My first tailor-made gun, using the uber reliable DYE DM4 platform. I contracted A+ Anodizing back in 2008 to built this gun after 4 months of part sourcing.

Using a modified version of their DM4 weight reduction mill program, adding rear barrel bag slot, UL frame rear taper, FRM jewel insert, on/off shaving and reg ring shave on top of the body cuts. Featuring a complete overhaul of almost every part in the gun.... DMC solenoid, UL Frame loaded with DC RF Chip and Hater Malicious Intent chip, CP blade trigger, luck bolt inserts, predator laser eyes, angel A1 on/off, low-rise feedneck, hybrid grips, Kila Magnetic Detents and Rage Stiffi carbon fiber barrel.

The Anno scheme was a Liquid Red Camo / Fade to Black, which came out flawlessly.

Fun Fact: This is actually a replacement body, the original body I sent them ruptured as the revised milling specifications milled the left side of the body so thin that it could not hold pressure during the pre-anno pressure test.

Auto-Trracer - This is essentially a factory semi-auto converted Trracer pump platform marker, I have heard build numbers from the factory were as low as 50-75 as most of these upgrades were sold as bolt on kits marketed as the "Chameleon".

Owning a Trracer as a kid this was an un-attainable upgrade that I couldn't afford, so when I saw this one pop up for sale about a year ago with the original box and all paperwork intact I had to have it.

Nel-Spot 007 - The gun that started it all and crown jewel of my collection. Before Paintball was a sport a company named Nel-Spot produced "marking pistols" for the cattle and logging industry. These very guns were used in the very first organized game of paintball in Henniker, NH in 1981.

What you are looking at is a BRAND NEW (never fired) Nel-Spot 007, with a full (intacted) dealer box of mixed color Oil-based marking pellets. This gun also has all the original receipts, blank warranty card, warning labels, owners manual and promo flyer.

This is a one-of-a-kind find, considering the age of this gun and when production ceased I highly doubt there is another model of this age in this condition.

Splatmaster - As if you couldn't figure out I'm a sucker for brand new vintage gear with original boxes/literature.... Here we have a BRAND NEW (never been fired) Splamaster, the first mass-produced paintball marker.

This example includes "shop goggles" (for eye protection whilst playing... yikes) and all literature.

Splatmaster Rapide Sport Comp - Fully loaded BRAND NEW (never been fired) top of the line Rapide with ALL upgrades and add-ons from the factory (still sealed).

All original paperwork, receipts & warranty cards enclosed and blank.

Empire Sniper - Nothing beats a modern refresh of a classic platform. This is my most recent addition to my collection, I really wanted a modern marker that equaled my T2 pump in terms of same-class performance. Unlike the T2 this marker will see a lot of field time.

Planet Eclipse Pro Autococker - In my opinion Planet Eclipse/Besales produced the best quality late-model Autocockers that money could buy (post Twister era of course). No collection is complete without one of their Autococker creations.

BPS Reflex Autococker - THE UNICORN of the collection...

Back in the late 90s my current employer (Boston Paintball Supply) developed and marketed a pneumatically assisted trigger return system for use on the Autococker platform. This system allowed the user to simply flip a switch and direct air to a piston located within the trigger frame and allow the gun to shoot in a full-auto mode of operation. First introduced at Skyball in Toronto the gun was outlawed and banned from the tournament after 2 games due to the rate of fire giving the Boston Paintball team an "unfair advantage" (some described it as an F16 entering WWII airspace). Soon after the system was banned from NPPL and thus only a handful of the bolt on kits were released to the public (and even fewer guns).

This is one of the original "Skyball" guns that led to the ban.

This gun was resurrected by Tim Firpo on-site at the 2013 World Cup for shooting demonstrations.

F4 Illustrator - I always liked this gun, nothing revolutionary about it really. Just a bit of refinement of a standard stack blowback platform.

NYX Matrix (Project) - Hand milled by the infamous Entrophy, this has been an ongoing project for over 6 years. I have been waiting for some technology to become smaller and more affordable to include in the design, hence the delay.

FX Anodizing will be responsible for the anodizing scheme on this marker.

2006 Italian Nexus Ego - 1 of 4 (?), created by Planet Eclipse for the 2006 soccer world cup finalists (France, England, Italy, German). I used this marker during the 2007/2008 Seasons and is my favorite of the bunch in terms of memories and time of use (has the most use of any gun I've ever owned).

Still functions 100%, however it only sits in my office displayed on a shelf now.
Check out the Committed Facebook for updates on all of our projects and product releases.

Last edited by Committed Paintball : 01-30-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:30 AM #3
Committed Paintball
COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member

2005 Planet Eclipse Mantis EGO - I hunted this gun down for nearly a decade, waiting for the right price, condition and colorway. This popped up w/ unmatched board, bolt and grips, luckily I had a friend with all the factory parts in brand new condition to restore it to factory spec.

2006 Dark EGO - Went through a Warped Sportz binge and in an effort to grab another PL Planet Eclipse marker I snagged this for a cool $100. Right place right time, destiny right?

2008 Union Jack EGO8 - Scored this marker locally, I was glad to add a 2008 PL model to my Planet Eclipse collection. It is in fantastic shape with no visible wear and is still up to factory spec.

Planet Eclipse Infamous SL74 - Some consider this marker the "holy grail" of Private label.... This gun is in virtually BRAND NEW condition, with slight wear on the bottom of the regulator, other than that zero cosmetic flaws.

Heritage Series TWSTR LV1 - The only marker I personally kept from the 150 gun build, I previously owned the SR71 model. The marker is a factory 1 of 1 and pays homage to the 2006 Italian Nexus EGO (I own as well). Complete with heritage jewels, XCII3 flash and freak bored shaft4.

2005 XSV EGO - Tied with the Ironman Matrix, the mismatched left/right body milling is a stunner and turns heads where ever it pops up. This marker is in wonderful shape and a great example of early Planet Eclipse quality.

GEO SR - This marker started life as a GEO 1.95 (GEO2 prototype) featuring prototype board, frame and solenoid. Beyond the factory specifications I commissioned a custom shaved body by Vital Modifications with finishing work and anodizing by ARC. The anno scheme features dusted lettering and tail numbers from the last active USAF SR-71 aircraft. Other modifcations include: hand polished and fitted IV core, Violent SL3 regulator, Etek4 regulator swivel and Virue Laser eyes.

Tippmann Pro/AM - Just a (near new) example of early Tippmann performance semi-automatics.

Russian Legion NXT Shocker - I hunted this particular marker in this color scheme to the ends of the earth. IMO it is one of the top 3 most detailed and inspired milling schemes to ever be cut. This particular example is in 9.5/10 condition and features Virtue (period specific) RL Grips, RL Audio board and a (super rare) Clear Can.

2005 Dynasty SFT Team Shocker - Was used as an back-up through the 2005 season (verified). Shows normal wear and tear. Features team board and dynasty Ion grips (with intact team jewels).

2006 Dynasty "Waffle" Shocker - Owned by Oliver Lang (marker #17), this was the last marker used by Oliver before his move to the Ironmen. The marker was originally obtained by the previous owner via an auction @ Huntington Beach NPPL and has been verified by numerous dynasty players of that era. This marker is 100% the real deal, with a prototype Dynasty Virtue board and no serial numbers (a hand written "17" is the only body indicator). The only part restored on this gun are the inlay jewels which were obtained after I purchased the marker.

Bob Long Millennium - A custom build from a body I obtained at LL8, I previously owned a factory version many years ago and wanted to add another to my stable.

Lucky 5.1 Twister ION - Project marker featuring a GOG eNVy frame... (unfinished)

Dark ION - Obtained during my Warped Sportz binge, a very unique body (along with the 5.1 twister).

1 of 2 Ironmen DMC - I obtained this marker as a restoration project, however as I researched it I quickly realized that there was never a team run of this particular marker. I verified with Eric Roberts (then Ironmen player) that this was his personal marker and the only other belonged to Billy Wing. I have restored this marker to factory spec and it features an Ironmen team circuit board.

Angel Rasta A4 - The only Angel in my collection, I obtained this from a close friend and I think it exemplifies the better styling cues and anno schemes of all the Angel markers.

Last edited by Committed Paintball : 01-31-2016 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:10 AM #4
payroll
Scenario Event Promoter

has been a member for 10 years
I enjoyed looking at all of your markers and the history to the sport and to you. Nice post, thanks for sharing!
Visit our new and improved website for details!
FB: Payroll Productions
www.payrollproductions.com
payroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:50 AM #5
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Committed Paintball View Post

BPS Reflex Autococker - THE UNICORN of the collection...

Back in the late 90s my current employer (Boston Paintball Supply) developed and marketed a pneumatically assisted trigger return system for use on the Autococker platform. This system allowed the user to simply flip a switch and direct air to a piston located within the trigger frame and allow the gun to shoot in a full-auto mode of operation. First introduced at Skyball in Toronto the gun at outlawed and banned from the tournament after 2 games due to the rate of fire giving the Boston Paintball team an "unfair advantage" (some described it as an F16 entering WWII airspace). Soon after the system was banned from NPPL and thus only a handful of the bolt on kits were released to the public (and even fewer guns).

This is one of the original "Skyball" guns that led to the ban.

This gun was resurrected by Tim Firpo on-site at the 2013 World Cup for shooting demonstrations.
Great collection, but this one steals the show. I'm sure there's already a long list of people asking, but if you ever decide to part with it, please let me know.

skinnyfatguy's Collection | My WTB List
MCB Feedback | Old PBN Feedback | CC Feedback | eBay Feedback
skinnyfatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:46 AM #6
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
DB-1071 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
DB-1071 is a top reviewer
DB-1071 is Legendary
You're not using your favorite marker anymore, it's sitting on a self, why!!!! Man you've gotta take a page from most of us Angel owners and let that marker spit some balls and show those players what throwbacks can do!!"

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

Angel A4fly and below COMPLETE FREAK BARREL SET AND CHARGER FOR SALE ( IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE LISTED PRICES PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ) PRICES LOWED!!!!
DB-1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:17 AM #7
Committed Paintball
COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB-1071 View Post
You're not using your favorite marker anymore, it's sitting on a self, why!!!! Man you've gotta take a page from most of us Angel owners and let that marker spit some balls and show those players what throwbacks can do!!"
I try and play indoor occasionally with it (once a year or so), so I wont say it's 100% true.

In all honesty, I'm afraid to break something that can no longer be replaced. hahaha
Old 11-09-2013, 01:52 PM #8
gijoey959
I Kill Suckers

gijoey959 plays in the PSP
gijoey959 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
gijoey959 plays in the APPA beginner division
gijoey959 supports DLX Technology
That is a beautiful collection

BACK PLAYER GANG
DYE Invision Owners Club
THE MARQ CLAN
HOUSTON HEAT FAN #11
gijoey959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:47 PM #9
wellaballjiggle

wellaballjiggle owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
wellaballjiggle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wellaballjiggle is attending Decay of Nations VII
wellaballjiggle supports DLX Technology
Nice guns
Empire axe orange
Dye damage dm8 black and red
Dlx luxe 1.0 silver
wellaballjiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:54 PM #10
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
I never knew the first game of paintball occurred in New Hapshire in 1981. You sir could host a college course in paintball. Your setup and preservation of great markers , IMO, earns a wing at the paintball hall of fame for legendary early markers for us kids to see.

Great collection. The Nel-Spot is my favorite since I never knew what was used in the first paintball match.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:41 PM #11
FirePro84
Airsmith - Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
FirePro84 is a Supporting Member
FirePro84 plays in the USPL
FirePro84 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
FirePro84 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
FirePro84 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Committed Paintball View Post
https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1425560_10202446191902900_1812661421_n.jpg
BPS Reflex Autococker - THE UNICORN of the collection......This is one of the original "Skyball" guns that led to the ban.

also used for alarm clock purposes........damn Josh...
- w w w . P a i n t b a l l T e k . c o m

- West Coast Connection for Boston Paintball and Twister Service

- Official Service Center for Planet Eclipse
FirePro84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:22 AM #12
Nicky T
Eclipse Customer Service

Nicky T works for a Paintball manufacturer
Nicky T supports Bob Gurnsey
Nicky T plays in the APPA beginner division
I love the depth of histopry in that collection and wish that I had the foresight to keep my markers as I have none now. Great collection.

Nicky T

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NickyTruter
Nicky T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:12 PM #13
Committed Paintball
COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member
Major update on page #1.... descriptions coming soon.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:33 PM #14
Bartman

Annual Supporting Member
Bartman is a Moderator
Bartman is a Supporting Member
Bartman donated to help Peyton Trent
Bartman is playing at Living Legends Dreaded
Bartman owns a Planet Eclipse Gtek
What can I say , Ummmmm , really nice collection man,

Bart
"Garage Mod Shop"
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:41 PM #15
TheSentry

What are you waiting on for the milled NYX?
TheSentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:11 AM #16
PB18
ŦҤE ₦E

PB18 supports DLX Technology
Holy **** that's the best collection I've ever seen

Forum Noobie.
Paintballing since 05.
PB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 12:22 PM #17
Committed Paintball
COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB18 View Post
Holy **** that's the best collection I've ever seen
I haven't even posted my good stuff yet.... None of my Autocockers up there.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:35 PM #18
PB18
ŦҤE ₦E

PB18 supports DLX Technology
Oh man can't wait.

Forum Noobie.
Paintballing since 05.
PB18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:25 AM #19
SpinE
AlcoholicBeverageHandler

Annual Supporting Member
SpinE has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SpinE supports Empire
Held the infamous SL74 a couple weeks ago, I can verify it looks brand new.
SpinE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:30 AM #20
pballaNH

Annual Supporting Member
pballaNH is BST Trusted
pballaNH owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
pballaNH owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pballaNH is an NCPA player
pballaNH has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pballaNH has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Was that SL74 in the BST recently? I swear I've seen it before.

Hands down the best marker collection I have ever seen. Thanks for taking the extra time to write about each one.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:46 AM #21
Committed Paintball
COMMITTEDPAINTBALL.COM

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pballaNH View Post
Was that SL74 in the BST recently? I swear I've seen it before.

Hands down the best marker collection I have ever seen. Thanks for taking the extra time to write about each one.
No, purchased it about 2 years ago via Facebook.