Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 12:21 PM #232
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
ok which mods diapers got soiled with my truthful non trolling post? I demand answers!!111

John I should have shot you in the *** at LL5 when I had the chance!!

and spire pics now yeah on topic

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)

Last edited by Paint_hore : 07-24-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-24-2012, 12:22 PM #233
Paint_hore
PBN=SUA syndrome

Annual Supporting Member
Paint_hore is a founding member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk 360s View Post
surprised i didnt read, "looks like an all white rotor mixed with the v-force!!!" ;]
oh you know its coming but nobody has seen pics yet lol

Rediscover: "its good to see you didnt take any flying metal objects to your juggular." 13pbstar13: "I dont have tits bro" (true story)
Old 07-24-2012, 12:29 PM #234
sstiggy

sstiggy supports Team VICIOUS
sstiggy is attending Decay of Nations VI
Regardless I'm interested in this hopper, if it brings more competition to the high end loader market, maybe the prices will come down on the other 2 manufacturers products
Old 07-24-2012, 12:35 PM #235
ContractKiller88
Still Ballin!

ContractKiller88 plays in the PSP
ContractKiller88 supports DLX Technology
this thread on behalf of virtue is "instigating" cause they dont have a hopper to show for if you know what i mean, its either news or it isnt and a picture of 1/3 of a hopper isnt news, i bet virtue didnt get a infraction for instigating.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:42 PM #236
Prea

I hope they make smoke shells for it
Old 07-24-2012, 12:43 PM #237
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
**** if everyone got banned for lies then all of the OT threads would be empty shells.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:04 PM #238
TK0897
Legion for Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstiggy View Post
Regardless I'm interested in this hopper, if it brings more competition to the high end loader market, maybe the prices will come down on the other 2 manufacturers products
Amen to that! Would be great to see not only some more competition but more options in the Loader market.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:13 PM #239
jtprotium the second
Danny

Annual Supporting Member
jtprotium the second plays in the PSP
jtprotium the second plays in the APPA D2 division
Who are the two winners so far?
Old 07-24-2012, 01:17 PM #240
sstiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtprotium the second
Who are the two winners so far?
They're announced on the virtue paintball FB page
Old 07-24-2012, 01:34 PM #241
Luke ????
Veteran

Luke ???? owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Luke ???? plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContractKiller88 View Post
this thread on behalf of virtue is "instigating" cause they dont have a hopper to show for if you know what i mean, its either news or it isnt and a picture of 1/3 of a hopper isnt news, i bet virtue didnt get a infraction for instigating.

You do realize Planet Eclipse "instigates" when it releases teaser pics of new guns/gear; what makes this any different or any other major gun manufacturer in paintball either?

virtue paid for a news up fyi
Old 07-24-2012, 01:35 PM #242
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke ???? View Post

You do realize Planet Eclipse "instigates" when it releases teaser pics of new guns/gear; what makes this any different or any other major gun manufacturer in paintball either?

Normally Ecplipse delivers in a reasonable amount of time. This has been going on for over a month, which is more of an annoyance than a tease.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 PM #243
slightly_XSV
BEER RUN

Dun-Dun... Dun-Dun... JRNY! Oh I mean Spire.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 PM #244
ContractKiller88
Still Ballin!

ContractKiller88 plays in the PSP
ContractKiller88 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke ???? View Post

Fyi its not pe that make a thread about thier upcoming products its their fans and supporters...

Hope this loader stabilizes the hopper market as far as $$$ is concerned
Old 07-24-2012, 01:48 PM #245
sstiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer

Normally Ecplipse delivers in a reasonable amount of time. This has been going on for over a month, which is more of an annoyance than a tease.
Actually the geo 3 thread went for about a month as well
Old 07-24-2012, 01:57 PM #246
jtprotium the second
Danny

Annual Supporting Member
jtprotium the second plays in the PSP
jtprotium the second plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
They're announced on the virtue paintball FB page
I only saw one on Facebook.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:01 PM #247
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff

Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContractKiller88 View Post
Fyi its not pe that make a thread about thier upcoming products its their fans and supporters...

Hope this loader stabilizes the hopper market as far as $$$ is concerned
ya, i would love to see cheaper hoppers
Old 07-24-2012, 02:22 PM #248
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Actually the geo 3 thread went for about a month as well
That thread was a thread started by someone who noticed it at his field (In March). The actual PE announcement of the Geo3 was started on a Tuesday with a website and a countdown timer that ended on Thursday.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:40 PM #249
VPB-ChristianW
Virtue Paintball

VPB-ChristianW works for a Paintball manufacturer
VPB-ChristianW donated to help Peyton Trent
Seeing as how there appears to be a controversy with some people here regarding the release of the Spire, I'll post on it here.

First, just to point out, there is nothing you can do or say to make the Spire arrive any sooner. So in a sense, it's just pontificating for the sake of wanting to get your 2-cents in. Not saying this to be harsh, but just pointing out, the product will come, when the initial production run is finished, and no amount of posting will change that. (Otherwise count me in as one who'd also prefer sooner!)

Second, whether you like or use our products or not, we have always focused on an "upgrade the engine" style philosophy. So in this case, we're revealing the guts of the product first and working our way to the outside. It may be a bit different, but personally, I think showing some aspects of the products function before just saying "here's how it looks" is actually more informative.

Third, the question might arise to why don't we just sit on our hands and not say anything until it hits the shelves. Well, we're paintball players, we love gear like most of you guys, and we're excited about this. So we want to get some of the word out, but we also just don't want to dump all the information out at once in advance, and have nothing "new" to show when it hits the shelves. And we're letting out now rather than later, because it's a bit of fun. Some people may be annoyed, because we're maximizing the time frame surrounding a product release. Now I'm not really sure why it would truly be upsetting, but I do understand this is a forum where we all have to get our 2-cents in, so we might as well discuss the pros/cons of how a product is released just like we'd discuss the product itself. So be it.

Finally, fourth, and it's touched on a bit above, the reason for our actions is because the paintball media landscape really has changed. Some guys are tuned in 100% into the handful of existing outlets... for some of those guys a longer teaser-time in the run up of a release might actually be annoying (for others it's a bit of fun). But most people don't sit here talking about paintball all day, so by spreading the info out we make sure that awareness is maximized. This must be working because many people within the industry are contacting us, and talking to each other about the new product, and we've never had that kind of response from any other release... So for the handful of you that are truly annoyed, I offer my sincere apologies. Come find me at an event and I'll find a way to make it up to you

I will say the release is not as far out as some are assuming though.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:49 PM #250
L3GIT Meyham

Hey guys
People here are talking about cheaper hoppers but the truth is if you want a cheap hopper you buy a invert too for 70 or a prophecy v2 for 100. Both work great dont jam and shoot 12.5 bps. What more do you need? Im all for another hopper in the high end market because this means the sport is still growing and insnt stagnent like so many people think it is. I cant wait to see the final production ready pics. Hopefully the looks will inspire people to buy just as long as it functions properly. My old rotor gave me nothing but problems here in the south because of the 100 degree days and 95% humidity. Hopefully this will work well in those conditions. Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:35 PM #251
"T-MAC"
({})

"T-MAC" is playing at Living Legends III
"T-MAC" supports Bob Gurnsey
Christian-

I think they are just impatient and think that they can get you to jump if they show enough disdain
Old 07-24-2012, 04:07 PM #252
626alex15
Pew Pew Pew

626alex15 posts videos on PbNation
626alex15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
626alex15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
626alex15 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
He doesn't. He's trying to be funny.

If he had a real picture, we wouldn't have deleted it...
well you guys took down the leaked geo3 pics....
Im not saying he actually had a pic, Im just saying you have deleted leaked photos before.
Closed Thread

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.