Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2012, 10:50 PM #1
laxgoalie46
 
 
laxgoalie46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
laxgoalie46 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ion shoots once and then just clicks.. HELP!!

hi, I don't know whats up with my ion but I really need some help with it. I have had plenty of air and switched out the battery and still does the same thing. it has a blackheart board. when I hook the tank up it'll initially shoot once, then just make this click sound for some shots and then shoot again or when I change the setting. Please help me, I'v put alot of money into this gun
laxgoalie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:32 PM #2
Team Misfit
Blue Thunder
 
Team Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Fountain , Colorado
Team Misfit is playing at Living Legends VII
Team Misfit owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Team Misfit supports Pev's Paintball
Team Misfit is attending Decay of Nations VI
Team Misfit supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxgoalie46 View Post
hi, I don't know whats up with my ion but I really need some help with it. I have had plenty of air and switched out the battery and still does the same thing. it has a blackheart board. when I hook the tank up it'll initially shoot once, then just make this click sound for some shots and then shoot again or when I change the setting. Please help me, I'v put alot of money into this gun
same happen to me yesterday , I was going to let someone use it and it just shot every 25-30 trigger pulls rest of the time it was like making a click noise like put put put put put put
__________________
↓Setup↓
P.E Etek 2 Marker w/OLED
Dye v3 Rotor
56/45 Empire Ultra Light Tank
Indianapolis Mutiny New England Hurricane Portland Uprising
Dorito Player | Blue Thunder
Team Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:35 PM #3
laxgoalie46
 
 
laxgoalie46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
laxgoalie46 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Misfit View Post
same happen to me yesterday , I was going to let someone use it and it just shot every 25-30 trigger pulls rest of the time it was like making a click noise like put put put put put put
Exactly! Did you end up fixing it or something or still have the problem?
laxgoalie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:45 AM #4
theblindchicken
49'er
 
theblindchicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
theblindchicken is an NCPA player
theblindchicken is an NCPA National Champion
theblindchicken plays in the APPA D5 division
Things to check:
Your pressure, unless it's an epiphany board, the operating pressure should be lower than 180 psi.

Next thing, check your regulator to determine if it needs to be maintained and cleaned.

Check your dwell settings on your board. Too low of dwell will cause either poor firing rates/velocities or even no firing cycles at all.

Also check to make sure that everything has been installed correctly and properly lubed up.
theblindchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:41 AM #5
laxgoalie46
 
 
laxgoalie46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
laxgoalie46 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblindchicken View Post
Things to check:
Your pressure, unless it's an epiphany board, the operating pressure should be lower than 180 psi.

Next thing, check your regulator to determine if it needs to be maintained and cleaned.

Check your dwell settings on your board. Too low of dwell will cause either poor firing rates/velocities or even no firing cycles at all.

Also check to make sure that everything has been installed correctly and properly lubed up.
thanks, all those things make sense to do.. but, I'm not a paintball expert or anything. could you tell me how to do each?
laxgoalie46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:38 AM #6
IamRedruM
 
 
IamRedruM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Victorville
IamRedruM has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IamRedruM is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxgoalie46 View Post
thanks, all those things make sense to do.. but, I'm not a paintball expert or anything. could you tell me how to do each?
See his sig, click on Ion Guide. Thatll help
__________________
I kill people for fun


Check out my gear for sale...
IamRedruM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump