PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-26-2012, 04:16 PM #43
LOL Renegade

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abstract View Post
What an idiotic question

One of my favorite Surah's. The change of tone starting at 6:45 is heart wrenching.
Yet no answer or even an explanation from you in attempt to teach otherwise.

Truth is, you're not devout, you only pretend to be. You act all self rigteous when in reality you're just a college kid who drinks too much alcohol and and supports socially liberal movements. You're just like the rest of them. Why even bother fasting if this is all a joke to you?
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-26-2012, 04:24 PM #44
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
But you're really not, you're on some butt-hurt atheist tirade. Nothing you've posted is really relevant to Ramadan.
I know, which is why it was phrased in present/future tense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post

Truth is, you're not devout, you only pretend to be. You act all self rigteous when in reality you're just a college kid who drinks too much alcohol and and supports socially liberal movements. You're just like the rest of them. Why even bother fasting if this is all a joke to you?
lol religion
Paper_Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:25 PM #45
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post

No, you're just so stupid that you have some crazy misconception that all Muslims are sinless, or that any Muslim even pretends to be. You have a fundamental misunderstanding not only about Islam, but about life it seems. Your post asking "where are all the devout people" is so dumb that I don't even know how to answer it. What does that even mean? Saudi Arabia maybe? Lebanon? The United States. Mexico. Mongolia. There are devout Muslims everywhere. I'm not sure how it relates to anything in any way, shape, or form. It's just a random question that has no parallels to this discussion/Islam/life/reality/anything. You started talking about how 9/11 hijackers drank and went to strip clubs, then asked where are all the devout Muslims. I'm not sure how the first part of the post relates to the last, how you jumped from 9/11 hijackers to piety amongst Muslims, etc etc. Your question has no framework. I don't even understand the question. You just don't make any sense what so ever. The fact of the matter is, I'm sick of answering stupid questions asked by stupid people. You and Paper Cut are stupid people. Not just dumb in the ignorant sense, or misguided, but straight up stupid. You don't know how to deduct logical conclusions from reality. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DEVELOP AND ASK A BASIC QUESTION! And then to add stupid to stupid you take my disapproval of such a dumb post and try and turn it against me as if it's a positive for your nonexistent argument. It's pathetic. Absolutely no way in hell you've attended college. It's quite sad to be honest.

Last edited by The Abstract : 07-26-2012 at 05:39 PM.
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:30 PM #46
LOL Renegade

Quote:
No, you're just so stupid that you have some crazy misconception that all Muslims are sinless, or that any Muslim even pretends to be. You have a fundamental misunderstanding not only about Islam, but about life it seems. Your post asking "where are all the devout people" is so dumb that I don't even know how to answer it. What does that even mean? Saudi Arabia maybe? Lebanon? The United States. Mexico. Mongolia. There are devout Muslims everywhere. I'm not sure how it relates to anything in any way, shape, or form. It's just a random question that has no parallels to this discussion/Islam/life/reality/anything. You started talking about how 9/11 hijackers drank and went to strip clubs, then asked where are all the devout Muslims. I'm not sure how the first part of the post relates to the last, how you jumped from 9/11 hijackers to piety amongst Muslims, etc etc. Your question has no framework. I don't even understand the question. You just don't make any sense what so ever. The fact of the matter is, I'm sick of answering stupid questions asked by stupid people. You and Paper Cut are stupid people. Not just dumb in the ignorant sense, or misguided, but straight up stupid. You don't know how to deduct logical conclusions from reality. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DEVELOP AND ASK A BASIC QUESTION! And then to add stupid to stupid you take my disapproval of such a dumb post and try and turn it against me as if it's a positive for your nonexistent argument. It's pathetic. Absolutely no way in hell you've attended college. It's quite sad to be honest.
My point is that even the most extreme Islamists who are willing to fly planes into buildings don't even follow the basic codes of conduct.

That doesn't seem strange to you?

Last edited by LOL Renegade : 07-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:08 PM #47
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

It may seem strange to someone who doesn't realize that terrorists who get kicked out of every country they settle in and hide away in the mountains of Afghanistan are not considered the pinnacle of Muslim piety. And even if a Muslim decides to drink or commit a sin - what does that even matter? All Muslims commit sins, whether it is premarital sex, drinking alcohol, smoking hashish, etc etc. I'm not sure where you got the idea that all Muslims must be perfect Muslims by the book. That's the point of prayer, and asking for forgiveness. Could you ever imagine all Christians being perfect by the book Christians? You do realize that even Muslims are HUMAN, right? I don't think you realize how much you and the average Muslim person has in common.

And again, 9/11 was political, so why is this even being discussed in a thread about Ramadan?

Last edited by The Abstract : 07-26-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:50 AM #48
eninn (Banned)

- See here
After the slander and lies against Islam in the events of 9/11

God grant victory to Islam after the injustice directly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCALyYTN5Rs

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS_TbmJ4H1g

(The provisions of Ramadan)

Things do not invalidate the fast:
• wet dream during fasting does not break the fast, the lack of willful intent and agreement of the scholars.
• It got him to vomit without choosing him when he was fasting, but did not break his fast, his fast is valid for saying peace be upon him: (from help vomiting - the drop and oppression - do not eliminate it).

• What is included in the throat without the choice of dust or flies, and other things that can not be avoided, it does not invalidate the fast, the lack of intent. Did not mean that the unthinking, heedless, and is costly to the verse: God Punish us not if we forget or fall. And saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it).
eninn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 AM #49
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
- See here

And you wonder why people don't like you.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:21 AM #50
LOL Renegade

Quote:
- See here

(The provisions of Ramadan)

Things do not invalidate the fast:
• wet dream during fasting does not break the fast, the lack of willful intent and agreement of the scholars.
• It got him to vomit without choosing him when he was fasting, but did not break his fast, his fast is valid for saying peace be upon him: (from help vomiting - the drop and oppression - do not eliminate it).

• What is included in the throat without the choice of dust or flies, and other things that can not be avoided, it does not invalidate the fast, the lack of intent. Did not mean that the unthinking, heedless, and is costly to the verse: God Punish us not if we forget or fall. And saying peace be upon him: (pardoned for my error and what they forget it).
See, I just don't understand why people convert to religions that aren't compatible with their ethnicity or culture. If I was an arab/middle eastern I'd probably be a muslim as well.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:32 PM #51
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Islam is universal across all ethnicity's, which is why you have Muslims from Spain to Indonesia, and practically every country and culture in the world.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action." - Prophet Muhammad
Old 07-27-2012, 04:12 PM #52
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Islam is universal across all ethnicity's, which is why you have Muslims from Spain to Indonesia, and practically every country and culture in the world.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action." - Prophet Muhammad
So, it only matters whether or not you are willing to kill people in the name of an imaginary friend.

Here is a question: if Allah is all powerful why doesn't he fight his own wars?
Old 07-28-2012, 08:48 AM #53
eninn (Banned)

ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him: ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn.))
We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers, which only depend on deception and dishonesty ... strange .... some people are running to kill themselves.
eninn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:29 PM #54
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him: ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn.))
We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers, which only depend on deception and dishonesty ... strange .... some people are running to kill themselves.
Again, why doesn't Allah fight his own war and why aren't Allah's warriors ever on the winning side of a war?
Old 07-28-2012, 06:17 PM #55
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

1) Stop talking about God like God is a person

2) Muslims never won a war even though we expanded in less than 60 years to conquer all of the mighty Persian and Roman empires, and were 1 battle away from conquering all of Europe (vs the Franks). Let's completely ignore the fact that the Islamic empire stretched from the Iberian Peninsula to the borders of China and was one of the largest, if not the largest, empire ever on earth.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:24 PM #56
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
I see you have learned how to interact with people. Well done.
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:56 AM #57
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
1) Stop talking about God like God is a person

2) Muslims never won a war even though we expanded in less than 60 years to conquer all of the mighty Persian and Roman empires, and were 1 battle away from conquering all of Europe (vs the Franks). Let's completely ignore the fact that the Islamic empire stretched from the Iberian Peninsula to the borders of China and was one of the largest, if not the largest, empire ever on earth.
Wow congrats you sacked a decadent and fractured society (Rome). Sarcasm aside you are correct.

When people discuss any God as if it is a person it is a good sign that they aren't worth the time. Intellectual dishonesty or intentional ignorance. Your call.

By the way you never PMd me that explanation on the Muslim view of God (I.e. absolute reality etc etc)
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:24 PM #58
LOL Renegade

Quote:

I PM'd you a response and look forward to hearing from you.

In some ways I agree with a few of the teachings of Islam and this country would be better if people followed some of its principles but the extremely strict interpretations of Sharia law like you see the Taliban carrying out are just a bit too much for me.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:35 PM #59
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Wow congrats you sacked a decadent and fractured society (Rome). Sarcasm aside you are correct.

When people discuss any God as if it is a person it is a good sign that they aren't worth the time. Intellectual dishonesty or intentional ignorance. Your call.

By the way you never PMd me that explanation on the Muslim view of God (I.e. absolute reality etc etc)
Considering any God is simply a construct of the human imagination, saying that it is beyond the comprehension of humans is ironic.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:11 PM #60
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Cut View Post
Considering any God is simply a construct of the human imagination, saying that it is beyond the comprehension of humans is ironic.
Really because there are entire religions devoted to comprehend it or rather experience it. If your source for this misconception is,

"Gawd works in misturious wayez!"

I can see how you might be confused.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:05 AM #61
Paper_Cut
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Really because there are entire religions devoted to comprehend it or rather experience it. If your source for this misconception is,

"Gawd works in misturious wayez!"

I can see how you might be confused.
There are also religions devoted to the unilateral destruction of modern culture and technological progress, doesn't make me sympathetic to the cause.

Last edited by Paper_Cut : 07-31-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:17 AM #62
Status Quo (Banned)

Quote:
Can you comprehend what an infinitely expansive universe looks like?
Status Quo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:20 AM #63
Status Quo (Banned)

Quote:
There are also religions devoted to the unilateral destruction of modern culture and technological progress, doesn't make me sympathetic to the cause.
Like enlightenment rationalism and social engineering via hard scientists do social science invading all aspects of life?
Status Quo is offline   Reply With Quote