Alright guys, I need some halp in making this decision. I'm simply going to list my stats, then list the pros/cons for each decision and hope you guys could offer some insight and your opinion into this.
~5-6weeks (realize I won't make huge gains, but keep reading plx)
BF%: 11-12% (?)
Most Recent Pic
Continue 6-day 1800 limit, refeed on leg day (fri) @ 2500-2600 calories. 175P, 40F, 485C
Lifting days +20% Maintenance (3000), 175p, 40f, 485c; Off days 1800 with 225p, 85f, 30c
Pros and Cons
- less body weight to run with, do pulls ups and pushups and situps with. Overall less weight having to carry on marches
- Cardio will happen 4xWeek at least, heavy exertion and such may keep me lean.
- Might gain weight back with MREs coming up
- Stronger, may help mitigate loss of strength from training.
- Be able to carry more weight = no need to be lighter
- Still be fairly lean
- Bigger...cause I'm pretty small
- All size/strength gains have the possibility of being lost. I have 4 months of training, with almost no lifting, all based on cardio. Later on little food and little sleep. Following this - even less food/sleep.
- Might be slower