PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-08-2015, 01:15 PM #1
LibertyPaintball-NY

Exclamation Liberty Paintball 2015 Tournaments/Big Games

Liberty Paintball Games located in Patterson, NY will be running a Summer Series Tournament with 3 events on May 31st, July 19th, August 16th, and possibly a 'Poor Man's World Cup' on October 18th.
We will also have 4 Big Games on Saturday May 9th, Sunday July 26th, Sunday September 20th, and Sunday November 29th. The first Big Game of the year will be on a Saturday this year instead of Sunday, and the theme will be the Zombie Invasion.

The Summer Series is going to be D4/D3 5-man using modified 2015 PSP rules and will be played on our new PSP field. Trophies will be awarded to the teams who place 1st-3rd each event, and we will have a grand prize for the team that wins the whole series (grand prize will most likely be guns).
Entry will be $250/team and all players must have a league I.D. (PSP/NCPA/ETC.), if a player does not have a league I.D. they can create an account on APPA and use a drivers license or valid state I.D. All players must be ranked D3 or lower, no D2/D1 players will be allowed to play(this is one of the modified rules for our series).
Paint will be Empire Evil for $60/case and Formula 13 for $50/case field paint only.

Also starting on May 15th Liberty will be doing Friday Night Fights! Airball from 4:30PM til 8:00PM only will cost $55 for a case/admission. Recball from 4:30PM til 8:00PM only will be $25 for admission and $70/case. We tested this out a couple times last year and had some real good turnouts. Its set up for players that get out of school/work around our normal closing time (4:30PM) and want to play for more then a couple games. In the summer when we are open for walk-on play, Fridays will have two different admissions, the normal admission for 9:00AM-4:30PM and the night admission for 4:30PM-8:00PM.
LibertyPaintball-NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups