Annual Supporting Member
FoidPoosening donated to help Peyton Trent
FoidPoosening is playing at Living Legends VI
FoidPoosening supports Bob Gurnsey
FoidPoosening supports our troops
FoidPoosening has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
FoidPoosening is Legendary
FoidPoosening is Boss
ArmoryPaintball.com is looking to hire a first employee and COO!

Help Wanted! After two years in BST here at PbN, Dan Westervelt started ArmoryPaintball.com at the age of 17 in 2010. The company is committed to providing parts and support for players who own classic paintball markers that are older, or that were produced by now defunct manufacturers. Think Autocockers, Shockers, older Intimidators, etc.

Now on its fifth year of business, Armory Paintball has plans for rapid expansion and is looking to hire its first employee and Chief Operating Officer.

I am looking to hire someone to take care of the day-to-day operations of the company, mainly with regards to the following areas:
  • Inventory management: detailing, photographing and listing parts for sale as well as purchasing inventory
  • Logistics: packaging and shipping orders both domestically and internationally
  • Support: customer service and bookkeeping assistance
  • Tech: dismantling, but also building/repairing paintball markers

An ideal candidate could be characterized by all or some of the following:
  • Time: Extremely flexible hours. This position could potentially be full-time or part-time pending on our agreement. Ideally I am looking to fill this position before June 1st.
    Location: Must be located either in New Jersey or New York, preferably within reasonable distance from either NYC/Manhattan or Flemington, NJ. I can relocate my operations/inventory to make this one as easy as possible.
  • Skills and Experience: Passion for paintball required. Self-starters preferred. Previous experience with BST, marker teching, web design, marketing and customer service are all big pluses but not necessarily required. Everything else can and will be taught.

Whether you have questions or this sounds like an opportunity for you or someone you know, don't hesitate to post here, pm me, message me on facebook (Dan Westervelt), or email me at armorypaintball@gmail.com.

Finally, a big thank you to all of my customers and to the rest of paintball community.

I look forward to hearing from you and best regards,

Dan at ArmoryPaintball.com

I started ArmoryPaintball.com going because I love paintball! A sincere thank you to all of my customers all over the world for their continued business. :)
FoidPoosening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups