Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 08:22 PM #568
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
 has been a member for 10 years
Flurry cookie lovers came in.


nothingspecial/10
__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"
Death_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2013, 09:19 PM #569
]TSS[ Dake
Insight and Hilarity
 
]TSS[ Dake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: CWU
 has been a member for 10 years
Those are the proteins I come to appreciate. Usually get sick of most OMGZAMAZING flavors.
__________________
If I were the marrying type,
and I thank the lord I'm not, sir...

Bats make the world a better place. To find out how and sponsor them, click here.

Last edited by ]TSS[ Dake : 02-27-2013 at 09:26 PM.
]TSS[ Dake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:24 PM #570
mclovin69
MERICA
 
mclovin69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 618
mclovin69 is playing at Living Legends VI
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 is Legendary
im taking whey and afer shock
__________________
EGO MAFIA
FLORIDA GATORS
GEO OWNERS CLUB
SPG
STL BLUES
mclovin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:40 PM #571
Obey-193
Timmy Mastro
 
Obey-193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: ConnecticuT
Annual Supporting Member
Obey-193 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Obey-193 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Obey-193 posts videos on PbNation
Obey-193 plays in the APPA D4 division
When do you guys usually drink your bcaa?
__________________
Obey-193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:47 PM #572
Squirrelly Wrath
Crush Your Enemies
 
Squirrelly Wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Deepest Circle of Hell
Squirrelly Wrath supports Team VICIOUS
pre/intra workout.

Only take it when I train fasted doe.
__________________
ST: The Taylor Swift Thread- She makes our hearts melt!!
ST: Faggy Time

Genetics.
Squirrelly Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 PM #573
mclovin69
MERICA
 
mclovin69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 618
mclovin69 is playing at Living Legends VI
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 is Legendary
on the orange avalanche aftershock, pretty good stuff
__________________
EGO MAFIA
FLORIDA GATORS
GEO OWNERS CLUB
SPG
STL BLUES
mclovin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:31 PM #574
discohawk
 
 
discohawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Mass
 has been a member for 10 years
discohawk has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Never had a bad experience with ON or Isopure products. And when I'm feeling particularly cheap there's some halfway decent stuff in a bag at Costco.
discohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 PM #575
mclovin69
MERICA
 
mclovin69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 618
mclovin69 is playing at Living Legends VI
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 is Legendary
wow lol, you must be feeling cheap to go there haha
__________________
EGO MAFIA
FLORIDA GATORS
GEO OWNERS CLUB
SPG
STL BLUES
mclovin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:05 PM #576
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated
 
Pirate Mafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sussex County
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin69 View Post
on the orange avalanche aftershock, pretty good stuff
why
__________________
Ogrestrength.com
OgrestrengthPharmacology.com
I starve to live free from fear, to free myself before I disappear, I am forever more than just surviving, this is my life and this life is my diamond.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:06 PM #577
mclovin69
MERICA
 
mclovin69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 618
mclovin69 is playing at Living Legends VI
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 is Legendary
why not?
__________________
EGO MAFIA
FLORIDA GATORS
GEO OWNERS CLUB
SPG
STL BLUES
mclovin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:50 PM #578
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated
 
Pirate Mafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sussex County
Cause its a overhyped, overpriced, **** product.

$32 for 15 servings? Might as well grab some creatine ethyl ester to get hyooge, glutamine for recovery and tribulus to maximize them test levels broseph.
__________________
Ogrestrength.com
OgrestrengthPharmacology.com
I starve to live free from fear, to free myself before I disappear, I am forever more than just surviving, this is my life and this life is my diamond.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:50 PM #579
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Stupid question kinda.

I'm 18, 5'7" 123lbs. 12 year forced quit gymnast trying to put on weight with some muscle gain.

Would Cell Tech be a good choice? Not trying to put on too much BF.
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:03 PM #580
mclovin69
MERICA
 
mclovin69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 618
mclovin69 is playing at Living Legends VI
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mclovin69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 supports Team VICIOUS
mclovin69 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
Cause its a overhyped, overpriced, **** product.

$32 for 15 servings? Might as well grab some creatine ethyl ester to get hyooge, glutamine for recovery and tribulus to maximize them test levels broseph.
have you even tryed shock?
__________________
EGO MAFIA
FLORIDA GATORS
GEO OWNERS CLUB
SPG
STL BLUES
mclovin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:10 PM #581
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by prpntblr95 View Post
Stupid question kinda.

I'm 18, 5'7" 123lbs. 12 year forced quit gymnast trying to put on weight with some muscle gain.

Would Cell Tech be a good choice? Not trying to put on too much BF.
Pretty sure on fitness forums they use CellTech as code for AAS
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:39 PM #582
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post

Pretty sure on fitness forums they use CellTech as code for AAS
Not big on acronyms so Google'd search.... AAS means steroids right?
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:40 PM #583
FHS JewFro
black AND white
 
FHS JewFro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: never move to, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin69 View Post
have you even tryed shock?
pirate is a resident supplement guru, he kinda knows what he is talking about

lol

its a known fact that its cheaper, and most of the times more effective to buy the individual supplements and make a stack than buy an overpriced pre workout with a bunch of fillers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prpntblr95 View Post
Stupid question kinda.

I'm 18, 5'7" 123lbs. 12 year forced quit gymnast trying to put on weight with some muscle gain.

Would Cell Tech be a good choice? Not trying to put on too much BF.
please, oh please, be a troll.
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:47 PM #584
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post

please, oh please, be a troll.
Unfortunately I'm not. I'm new to supplements which is why I came to the supplement thread to ask the question.
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:56 PM #585
Pump Revolution
It is what it is
 
Pump Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
4 negs He can't be trusted
__________________
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: Is anything really TMI in ST:F at this point?"


"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:59 PM #586
hsilman
Disgustipated
 
hsilman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Big Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by prpntblr95 View Post
Unfortunately I'm not. I'm new to supplements which is why I came to the supplement thread to ask the question.
in order to put on "good weight", you need to be exercising with progressively heavier loads in compound lifts, while eating enough food to gain weight. It is preferable that while following such an exercise regime, you eat a diet that contains 1 gram per pound of body weight in protein. This may seem like a lot at first, but it is quite easy to attain once you start thinking about meat as a staple of your diet.

The only non-steroid supplements that will assist you with this will be "weight gain shakes", simply because they make it easier to eat the additional calories your body needs to gain weight. they are no more effective than whole food, and generally are a combination of whey protein powder and simple carbohydrates.

If you are cost conscious, whey protein powder may help you reach this protein intake goal, as it is generally the cheapest "food" in terms of $ per gram of protein.

I hope that helps. I would recommend in your situation to think less of supplements, and start thinking of overall nutrition and exercise planning. you might want to post questions in the nutrition thread if you would like help with a diet and "macronutrient profile" that will be good for your situation. the "GDT" is a good place to ask about weight training.

I hope that helps.
__________________
This is necessary. Life feeds on life
feeds on life
feeds on life
hsilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:05 PM #587
The Wizard
BossPlaya.345
 
The Wizard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 315/585
The Wizard has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The Wizard has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by prpntblr95 View Post
Not big on acronyms so Google'd search.... AAS means steroids right?
Anabolic!
__________________
"Originally posted by Katsumoru: And my dad is an astronaut and gave my car a rocket engine. It's not bull****, just too fast to see."

"Originally posted by Menace: my dad works for nasa and has a laser detector that reflects the laser back at the cop and makes his gun explode."

"Originally posted by ClawHammer: STI's are handed down by god himself, NOTHING is faster then an STI."
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:20 PM #588
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate
 
prpntblr95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: 702
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsilman View Post

in order to put on "good weight", you need to be exercising with progressively heavier loads in compound lifts, while eating enough food to gain weight. It is preferable that while following such an exercise regime, you eat a diet that contains 1 gram per pound of body weight in protein. This may seem like a lot at first, but it is quite easy to attain once you start thinking about meat as a staple of your diet.

The only non-steroid supplements that will assist you with this will be "weight gain shakes", simply because they make it easier to eat the additional calories your body needs to gain weight. they are no more effective than whole food, and generally are a combination of whey protein powder and simple carbohydrates.

If you are cost conscious, whey protein powder may help you reach this protein intake goal, as it is generally the cheapest "food" in terms of $ per gram of protein.

I hope that helps. I would recommend in your situation to think less of supplements, and start thinking of overall nutrition and exercise planning. you might want to post questions in the nutrition thread if you would like help with a diet and "macronutrient profile" that will be good for your situation. the "GDT" is a good place to ask about weight training.

I hope that helps.
Thank you!


Pump: You should see my eBay feedback
__________________
prpntblr95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump