Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM #1408
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
Firefighter one made me lol
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2013, 02:05 PM #1409
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

This one is easily my favorite:

On a more serious note, HeRobust never disappoints:

Last edited by BBp8ntballaLP508 : 02-08-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:06 PM #1410
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons
pretty cool look inside excision's booth

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 02-08-2013, 04:43 PM #1411
dpkidsrocks2

has been a member for 10 years
Nice booth but I think I would be deaf for two days after going to an excision show with that soundsystem he brings around. Notice hes got the laptops taped down lol

edit: its really hard getting through these next two days knowing the closest Icicle is playing is NYC tomorrow night. ****. you guys that are getting to see him are very lucky

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 02-08-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 04:52 PM #1412
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

wore earplugs, hearing was just fine after

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 02-08-2013, 08:08 PM #1413
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post
wore earplugs, hearing was just fine after
They should pass them out for free lol. I still wear earplugs sometimes if there is a lot of high end noise but it really depends on who is playing. I've never had a chance to hear that PK system though I heard it makes people puke with so much bass
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 PM #1414
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

they sell hearo type plugs at the shows for 4$, pretty cool of them. it's pretty ****ing gnarly though, can definitely feel it all through your body

Old 02-08-2013, 09:03 PM #1415
Ravenstylea2

Ravenstylea2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Ravenstylea2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I got three words to change your lives people. Jaytech Music Podcasts. OMGgggggg
Old 02-09-2013, 06:09 PM #1416
BBp8ntballaLP508
☮♥♫

Holy fuuuu- this tune is amazing:
Old 02-09-2013, 07:22 PM #1417
Etam

cookie monsta is seriously hit or miss, but this one i love

Old 02-10-2013, 09:30 AM #1418
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
saw the ice man last night, ****ing insane.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-10-2013, 03:11 PM #1419
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Saw Youngsta last night with Demon, DON'T MISS HIM WHEN HE COMES TO YOUR TOWN. Started off his set with a 3 deck beat juggle of Midnight Request Line, so much turntablism going down. Demon killed it too, serious dungeon vibes from his set.

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 02-10-2013, 03:29 PM #1420
Etam

mr freeze goes to the east coast...

Old 02-10-2013, 03:35 PM #1421
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkidsrocks2 View Post
Nice booth but I think I would be deaf for two days after going to an excision show with that soundsystem he brings around. Notice hes got the laptops taped down lol

edit: its really hard getting through these next two days knowing the closest Icicle is playing is NYC tomorrow night. ****. you guys that are getting to see him are very lucky
sorry to rub it in, but it was badass. It was in this tiny 1200 sq ft photo studio in Williamsburg, such a sick vibe. also spoke with him briefly at the bar while the opener was still playing, seems like a chill dude.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 02-10-2013, 04:44 PM #1422
za1e
the fresh prince

Remix I made a couple years ago.

Old 02-10-2013, 05:45 PM #1423
viking002
Da Sigma

viking002 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
viking002 posts videos on PbNation
viking002 plays in the APPA D3 division
Old 02-10-2013, 06:33 PM #1424
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Acacia View Post
Saw Youngsta last night with Demon, DON'T MISS HIM WHEN HE COMES TO YOUR TOWN. Started off his set with a 3 deck beat juggle of Midnight Request Line, so much turntablism going down. Demon killed it too, serious dungeon vibes from his set.
Did vik show up? Or is the stuff youngsta plays not good enough for him? not enough clown music on the lineup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
sorry to rub it in, but it was badass. It was in this tiny 1200 sq ft photo studio in Williamsburg, such a sick vibe. also spoke with him briefly at the bar while the opener was still playing, seems like a chill dude.
Its ok... Just sucks the promotors in DC/balt had already lined up the month of feb. with goth trad, youngsta, biome, biome again, photek. Either they ran out of funds or just didn't have a good date for him. Hopefully he comes back to the US soon though.

And yes, I can't wait to see youngsta on the 21st at uhall. He is booked with Biome here, would be nice to see demon but I don't think hes gonna get booked here. I'm not really a huge fan of biome, hopefully he plays more techno than a full set of his boring reecee dubstep. I like his tunes but I don't think I would enjoy a full set of stuff like that.

We got Martyn on the Youngsta show too =)
Old 02-10-2013, 07:48 PM #1425
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpkidsrocks2 View Post
with goth trad, youngsta, biome, biome again, photek.
oh sounds like you're doing alright then haha. I'd love to see youngsta.

any love for keeno?

and a seriously impressive piano solo that he composed

Old 02-10-2013, 09:05 PM #1426
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Been loving this kid, blew up on the scene last year. His Liquicity 2012 mix is primo.

^^Big fan of Keeno, great liquid from him^^

Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM #1427
Strange1130
FTW

yeah his liquid is sick, and I'm not a big liquid dnb fan in general. but I've also been loving the more popp-y stuff he's been making lately, also he's ridiculously sick at piano which is kind of badass. Checking that out now ^ but ****, this much DNB before bed always gives me a hard time falling asleep haha

Old 02-11-2013, 01:01 AM #1428
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Hybrid Minds is delicious

Last edited by Eternal Acacia : 02-11-2013 at 01:23 AM.
Closed Thread