Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 12:28 AM #715
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons
original sin's lp is due in like 20 days

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 10-12-2012, 02:28 AM #716
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
6 tracks =/= LP. I guess I have higher expectations for an "album", but even though it's just gonna be an EP, I'l hyped on it, the tracks so far are big.

Even if you don't like trap, this is one of the most immense tracks of 2012, JESUS IT'S SO HEAVY. Benji says it best himself, absolute heater of a tune.

and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"

Last edited by Eternal Acacia : 10-12-2012 at 02:41 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:13 AM #717
dpkidsrocks2

has been a member for 10 years
i personally think hes just tired of everything, flying to the US every other day, realizing most of the music he has ever made is considered "jump up" and a lot of dnb guys compare jump up to brostep. Ive seen him 3 times, after the first time he just completely seemed like he didnt give a ****. he just wanted to play his 60 minutes and then leave...

sucks... =(
Old 10-12-2012, 10:08 AM #718
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

yeah taxman's part of the rampage b2b set >>>>>>>>>> OS's, kinda dissapointing but everyone on image muzik is getting really dissapointing using the same breaks, same drums, same everything for every release

i know it sounds good but ****, change it up

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 10-12-2012, 12:38 PM #719
dpkidsrocks2

I still love his tracks likes monster and move, those tracks go ****ing DOWN in the club
Old 10-12-2012, 12:49 PM #720
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Acacia View Post
Even if you don't like trap, this is one of the most immense tracks of 2012, JESUS IT'S SO HEAVY. Benji says it best himself, absolute heater of a tune.

this is exactly why I don't like trap"style". I like, real trap music, with rappers. But other than that, this track is ****. all it is is some generic *** bass, yea maybe it sounds fat, so does a lot of bass, but all the ****ing track is is some ****ing drums, samples, and bass. It is NOT Electronic dance music. Its ****ing hip hop. Its just some new fad people are gravitating to because dubstep isnt "cool" anymore. Its not even good music if you ask me.

BOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BA BOOOOOOOOOOOM BA BOOOOOOOOOOOM

EDM? oh wait no thats just ****ing hip hop, but ****ty hip hop becuase there are no vocals or rappers...

Real EDM producers laugh at the ****, its generic AS ****. Wonder why you don't see any top line producers (other than generic bull**** dubstep producers) making it? Its because they are more than that. they make music, they don't make stuff just because its a fad... It boggles my ****ing mind that people think this trapstyle stuff is "futuristic" when it is the complete opposite.

Take this track for example, which was produced YEARS. YEEEEAAAARRRRSSS AGO.

this is electronic music.

And this is 2012 electronic music.

TUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

call me a ranting fgt I dont care. Trap is NOT good edm music. Who the **** wants to hear the same damn bass an entire set? The same bass with some quirky *** samples through the entire thing with the SAME drums. If you like that type of music, start listening to street bass, its actually interesting....

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 10-12-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM #721
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
He's so mad

Sorry your homeboy Starkey didn't do it right the first time around to catch everyones attention with his "street bass"
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"

Last edited by Eternal Acacia : 10-12-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:43 PM #722
dpkidsrocks2

Do it right? as in doing it for money? Yep your right he doesn't do **** for money he does it for his love for music. Check this video, at the end he explains why he is a real ****ing artist...

he makes music not bass and snares/hats/stabs

And what a dumb comment saying that im mad because my boy starkey didn't do it right the first time around to catch everyone's attention.

You see any remarkable EDM producers making music just to catch the mainstream population of uneducated listners?... no.

Not a single tune you posted will stand the test of time, **** probably wont even last 3 months...

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 10-12-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:52 PM #723
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

trap really is lowest common denominator music, and the djs who play 100% trap sets are going to fade harder than any of the dubstep FOTM guys

it's fun music to listen to but has little to no longevity in live sets
people get bored as **** of the same 808 kick for an hour

Old 10-12-2012, 02:03 PM #724
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamakaziWatermelon View Post
trap really is lowest common denominator music, and the djs who play 100% trap sets are going to fade harder than any of the dubstep FOTM guys

it's fun music to listen to but has little to no longevity in live sets
people get bored as **** of the same 808 kick for an hour
Exactly, I wasn't trying to come off as this music is better than another but trap isn't really EDM... its just a bunch of (usually ****) samples thrown together ontop of some 808's and the same damn drums(HIP HOP), which takes the originality out of what EDM is all about...
Old 10-12-2012, 02:10 PM #725
za1e
the fresh prince

Quote:
So old school. Been rinsing this hard all week.
you're very up on your slang game.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:31 PM #726
AlienBoy

Thats why trance electro and techno have been around the longest they will keep edm alive.
Everything else will fade in time. Sorry dnb and dubstep fans.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:17 PM #727
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

dnb's been around since the early 90's bud sorry

Old 10-12-2012, 05:59 PM #728
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBoy View Post
Thats why trance electro and techno have been around the longest they will keep edm alive.
Everything else will fade in time. Sorry dnb and dubstep fans.
ever heard of jungle bro....
Old 10-12-2012, 08:00 PM #729
Etam

Old 10-12-2012, 09:24 PM #730
dpkidsrocks2

Quote:
He's so mad

Sorry your homeboy Starkey didn't do it right the first time around to catch everyones attention with his "street bass"

btw EA, these tunes ****ing SUCK. seriously, I'm not even saying that lightly, they suck. they are NOT, EDM. Baauur is honestly probably one of the worst well named producers of them all, and then all the other no name producers still suck too. If they want to produce rap/hip hop, then go do that, stop bringing the no energy bull**** with the SAME DRUM PATTERNS to edm.

I finally thought the dubstep fad had been dying out a bit but now we got this trap bull**** and everybody thinks the bass is so fat because they have never been to a real dubstep or real dnb show where the basslines are actually good. Most brostep just had growl bass or bass that follows the main synth, and since most of them have zero taste in music 808's make them happy

edit: yes I guess im mad but im seriously tired of people thinking this trapstyle stuff is the "future" when its just freakin hip hop! bad hip hop at that!

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 10-13-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:01 PM #731
dpkidsrocks2

there are soooo many great tracks on that compilation, for some reason Total Science - Melody Snow isn't on youtube yet but its also really good

BASS

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 10-13-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:26 PM #732
Etam

my opinion is the best

Old 10-13-2012, 06:55 PM #733
dpkidsrocks2

I know im sorry im an *******. I just have strong feelings towards the **** because I know so many peope that think that new style is "groundbreaking" or "the future" when it is really the complete opposite.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:55 PM #734
JohnnyBananas

Nothing groundbreaking about it but a little trap in a set can be pretty wild. I'm over it after 5-10 minutes lol.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:38 AM #735
dpkidsrocks2

for anybody that is a dnbhead def check out and download this compilation LP. one of the best labels in the game imo

Break presents "The Other Side" LP
http://soundcloud.com/symmetry-recor...he-other-side/

him live on be-at.tv
http://www.be-at.tv/brands/be-at-tv/...talex/break.go

Also, spor posted this image on his feed me page.... im hoping something good somes out of it

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 10-14-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Closed Thread