Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 06:51 PM #442
AlienBoy

I like being gone for awhile and coming back to some good videos.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2012, 01:52 AM #443
EricS6661

Oh **** yeah

Old 09-09-2012, 02:23 AM #444
EricS6661

God I love some glitch hop

Last edited by EricS6661 : 09-09-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:24 AM #445
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Eternal Acacia is a Supporting Member
One of his best tracks ever, by far. God DAMN am I glad Dub Police cut out the mid range bull**** and are focusing more on sub bass again.
and the future don't exist

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 09-09-2012, 03:11 AM #446
dpkidsrocks2

has been a member for 10 years
Been slammin this one all day,

edit: another from the LP i think its released tomorrow?

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 09-09-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:34 PM #447
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

The absolute ESSENTIAL dubstep release of 2012, ordered this ***** on 4 part vinyl. Mala is such a don.

http://soundcloud.com/maladmz/sets/m...-album-stream/

"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
Old 09-09-2012, 02:06 PM #448
Etam

that is some seriously clean sounding bass through that whole release
Old 09-09-2012, 02:41 PM #449
dpkidsrocks2

ridiculously fat bassline here, i just hope i get the chance to see him again in my lifetime lol

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 09-09-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:41 PM #450
dpkidsrocks2

HUGE

that bass is ****ing nasty af afingf
Old 09-09-2012, 03:50 PM #451
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
he is a monster, can't believe I done goofed and went to some lame house party instead of seeing him with truth last year

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-09-2012, 04:53 PM #452
KamakaziWatermelon
split the atom

KamakaziWatermelon helped look for balloons

Volucris: My family members often wake me up in the middle of the night telling me I've been screaming battle commands at the top of my lungs while sleeping. I don't know what it means but I don't complain about my dreams."

Old 09-09-2012, 05:27 PM #453
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etam View Post
that is some seriously clean sounding bass through that whole release
That's Mala for you, guy knows how to make a quality bassline. I'm truly lucky to have been able to see him with Coki, one of the quintessential dubstep shows I've ever been to.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:12 PM #454
Strange1130
FTW

thought the new mala album is pretty good but nothing special. didn't love it.

man luciano is so sick, such mellow vibes. love this ****. hopefully he comes back here soon, I'm bummed I missed him at EZoo. Definitely want to vacation to Ibiza some day soon though.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 09-09-2012, 08:34 PM #455
JohnnyBananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
wanted to go see luciano's set so bad but I couldn't really afford it
I wish I caught him/more of Sunday School Groove. Definitely trying to go all 3 days next year.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:43 PM #456
Strange1130
FTW

hell yeah, friday night on Sunday School Groove looked poppin. People I know were complaining about the lack of good acts this year, I was like what u talkin bout willis. Definitely going to try and make it out next year since I will have weekends off at last.

boom. Obviously DRS was gonna come out with some sick ****, makes sense since Bitter Taste is still one of my fav dnb tunes of all time. whole album is pretty sick.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:46 PM #457
Eternal Acacia
The Canyon Behind Her

New Hybrid Minds EP is awesome, if you like liquid dnb it's worth a pickup

Also that Neosignal remix of Rockwells "Childhood Memories" dropped today, been getting lots of play.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 AM #458
za1e
the fresh prince

Is anyone else getting really sick of dubsteo? I respect it as a genre and understand that it fills a void that needs to be filled, I just never find myself listening to it. I enjoy a dubstep tune in the middle of an electro set, slowed down to 130, but I cant seem to enjoy it anymore. Not to mention its kind of annoying how its taking over the scene lately. I want to see where dance music goes in 10 years, I figure even that might pies me off a bit though.

Maybe I'm just feeling jaded, having gotten into the scene surviving off Uk hardcore, back when dubstep was exclusively wobble basses and raggae influence, and when sonny moore was still fronting an Emo band.

I still like to produce it but I feel like unless I found some really good new artists doing unique things I just wont enjoy it again like I used to. Something about recycling the same patches is especially hideous in this genre.

Now dnb on the other hand, I cant get enough of that ****. Its just downright beautiful music.

One of my latest favorites. Nothing new here but still tasty

Another one, love this guys percussion

And a liquid favorite of mine.

Last but not least a remix by spor. Love the vocal edits when **** gets choppy.

Will someone please fix the links

Last edited by za1e : 09-10-2012 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:06 AM #459
Etam

i feel like for an artist to produce truly good music they need to have soul behind it, the vast majority of dubstep producers just make super sick nasty grimy dirty wonky *** bass lines with robot orgy noises to cater to the retards that think thats what its about

we need more phaelehs, von d's, kromestars and silkies
Old 09-10-2012, 01:08 AM #460
JohnnyBananas

Strange - There were too many good acts. Caught Jaytech, Gabriel and Dresden, Gesaffelstein, Marcus Schossow (sp?), Laidback Luke, Dillon Francis, and Above and Beyond...probably missed a couple. I forget who I saw in Sunday School Groove.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:24 AM #461
dpkidsrocks2

dnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdnbdn bdnbdnbdnbdnbdnb
Old 09-10-2012, 04:31 AM #462
dpkidsrocks2

frankee starts at like 50 mins, his set is really good. Wish I had a tracklist especially the tune at 1:09:25, heard it before but bassline is sick, might be a remix. the next tune is sweet too

dnb

Last edited by dpkidsrocks2 : 09-10-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Closed Thread