Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 01:30 AM #1
dyeboy23
Sponsored by Dye

dyeboy23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyeboy23 supports DLX Technology
Limited Edition Fender Guitar Talk..

Wanted to see what you guys thought about my 20th Anniversary Rolling Rock Guitar.. here's a preview, 8 more pics and much more info available in the B/S/T "Everything Else" thread. It's gold upped. Or just click the link here!

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4029135

Comments are much appreciated!

Old 09-25-2013, 07:27 AM #2
Stagger Lee

Reading your BST description, I think you might be confused. It was made in 2002, so I don't think your dad won it in the late 80s

GL selling though, it is a beautiful guitar. Anyone spending $500 on a guitar will probably want it shipped in a hard case ($100 case, $100 shipping). Very neat, especially being so clean, but you'd have to REALLY like Rolling Rock to lay down ~$700

Last edited by Stagger Lee : 09-25-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:01 PM #3
dyeboy23
Sponsored by Dye

dyeboy23 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyeboy23 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
Reading your BST description, I think you might be confused. It was made in 2002, so I don't think your dad won it in the late 80s

GL selling though, it is a beautiful guitar. Anyone spending $500 on a guitar will probably want it shipped in a hard case ($100 case, $100 shipping). Very neat, especially being so clean, but you'd have to REALLY like Rolling Rock to lay down ~$700
Thanks man! I guess you can see that I don't know much about guitars lol. When he gave it to me he said that he won it a long time ago, but thats about it. He told me he talked to a Rolling Rock rep and only 100 of them were produced, so I know that part is accurate. Through my fairly extensive research on it before I put it up I couldn't find much about them at all, so I just figured it was from around then. I will adjust my BST. What I did find was them going for around $300-$400 on eBay and those all looked to be heavily used and not in good condition at all, or at least not even close to the condition of mine. On top of that, I still have not yet seen a single Rolling Rock guitar pick that originally came with this guitar.

Thanks again for your comments man!
Old 09-25-2013, 12:04 PM #4
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
You can post a picture of the guitar in the gear thread, but you cannot advertise for B/S/T items in another subforum. I'm locking this thread because of that rule.

Cool guitar though.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Closed Thread