Old 07-15-2012, 08:20 PM #1
xXAceStatusXx
Did i win?

xXAceStatusXx is playing at Living Legends V
xXAceStatusXx is playing at Living Legends VI
xXAceStatusXx supports Team VICIOUS
xXAceStatusXx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Nt11 problems, Help Please

Ok so I have an nt11, I took it to the field to play, for the first time since I got it. I have shot it before. It was kicking really bad, alot of recoil/kick, So I brought it to the chrono, IT WAS SHOOTING 350fps. When I turned the fps down it started leaking from the top of the reg, and when I chronoed it without turning it Bach up, it would not shoot. Every time it turned it down, it would not shoot, but I could hear the noid clicking (when the eyes are off without air). The gun would only shoot if it was shooting well over 300.The tech at my field went through and inspected the reg and bolt orings, he also reset the board back to factory settings. ALSO There is a slight leak at the top of the grip, near the back of the gun, not the bolt, think it might be the noid. If you guys can help me, it would be great.
Thanks,
Brad

Last edited by xXAceStatusXx : 07-15-2012 at 09:32 PM.
xXAceStatusXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 PM #2
cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15 supports Team VICIOUS
cybermaniac15 supports Team VICIOUS
cybermaniac15 is for the Gunfight
cybermaniac15 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dwell? Inserts? Spacers? Pressure? (if you have a tester, which I highly recommend. When I got my newest nt it was over 40 psi about what it should of been.
cybermaniac15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:12 PM #3
backwoodspball
Old School 80's Baller

backwoodspball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
backwoodspball supports DLX Technology
Im thinking the reg psi was way to much and that led to other issues.. do you have a reg psi tester? I just ordered one for mine since its a guessing game without it!!!

as said, what spacers? inserts? Did you take the bolt out and inspect all the o rings?

L.E. Red Camo Clone GT
Clear Orange DM13
backwoodspball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:24 PM #4
xXAceStatusXx
Did i win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermaniac15 View Post
Dwell? Inserts? Spacers? Pressure? (if you have a tester, which I highly recommend. When I got my newest nt it was over 40 psi about what it should of been.
I reset the board back to factory settings, and Green insert, no spacer, and I don't have a pressure tester, would the pressure being to high contribute to it not being able to shoot below 350fps?

Last edited by xXAceStatusXx : 07-15-2012 at 09:29 PM.
xXAceStatusXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:28 PM #5
xXAceStatusXx
Did i win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by backwoodspball View Post
Im thinking the reg psi was way to much and that led to other issues.. do you have a reg psi tester? I just ordered one for mine since its a guessing game without it!!!

as said, what spacers? inserts? Did you take the bolt out and inspect all the o rings?
Do you think if I get the reg pressure down, (after ordering a reg psi tester) it would go back to normal? Or would I have to fix the other issues separately, yes I inspected all the orings, and it had the green insert with no spacer.
Thanks,
Brad
Old 07-16-2012, 01:32 AM #6
TrixLCDLuver
Gun Roller PB

TrixLCDLuver plays in the APPA D5 division
Sounds like your reg is pushing to much pressure so its leaking the extra gas thru the noid you need to insert a rubber spacer on the bolt (dye has em $10) then turn your pressure down on the reg make sure your turning it down so chrono it as you turn. If its to low the noid will just click if its to high it will leak. And make sure all o rings are good because after all this some may have been damaged. the reg is only designed to adjust +/- 10 fps thats where the spacers come into play. goodluck
Philippians 4:13
TrixLCDLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:43 AM #7
xXAceStatusXx
Did i win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixLCDLuver View Post
Sounds like your reg is pushing to much pressure so its leaking the extra gas thru the noid you need to insert a rubber spacer on the bolt (dye has em $10) then turn your pressure down on the reg make sure your turning it down so chrono it as you turn. If its to low the noid will just click if its to high it will leak. And make sure all o rings are good because after all this some may have been damaged. the reg is only designed to adjust +/- 10 fps thats where the spacers come into play. goodluck
Thanks man, I will give it a try.