Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-16-2012, 12:56 PM #43
FHS JewFro
black AND white

i already have my nutrition and lifting on lock, why would i do some stupid juice fast??
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:56 PM #44
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Jew - I actually lol'd at my desk in this office. Well played.

Last pics I remember Lurker posting, he was above 250 and was showing off his trap veins. Probably within the first 7 or 8 pages of the pic thread (assuming 20ppp).
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:04 PM #45
dasshiz
Rare gun Collector

Annual Supporting Member
dasshiz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
Jew - I actually lol'd at my desk in this office. Well played.

Last pics I remember Lurker posting, he was above 250 and was showing off his trap veins. Probably within the first 7 or 8 pages of the pic thread (assuming 20ppp).
any idea how tall he his?
jewfro, I lurked thru found pics of you... it would help lean you out/ I was seeing gains off this "stupid juice fast".. JUST SAYIIIN BROOOOOO

Last edited by dasshiz : 07-16-2012 at 01:14 PM.
dasshiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:13 PM #46
FHS JewFro
black AND white

6'4-5" i think

pretty sure Barber is the tallest one @ like 6'8"
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:16 PM #47
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasshiz View Post
After juice fast I shot to 245-250 and complete fat.
I can post a before picture if you really must see what I am talking about.
and I am 6'4 not crazy tall I don't think..
currently I look pretty twiggy and that is at 215lbs

I will work on scrounging up a pic of juice'd me
it's not that I am offended I just don't understand why everyone thinks you must eat meat and starch to gain muscle.
Inb4 I start high-protein/vegan *** war

& I have been lurking here for some time/ remember seeing you before you got big lol.
& post pics of lurker plox.
lmfao.......

underlined it this time in case you still havent noticed and made the connection....
Old 07-16-2012, 01:17 PM #48
dasshiz
Rare gun Collector

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
6'4-5" i think

pretty sure Barber is the tallest one @ like 6'8"
I am currently on a cut to >200 then I am gonna try lean gaining to 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrewcaptain View Post
lmfao.......

underlined it this time in case you still havent noticed and made the connection....
please explain.. not sure I understand.
are you saying that the reason I got fat is because of the fast?
Old 07-16-2012, 01:21 PM #49
nightcrewcaptain

Quote:

please explain.. not sure I understand.
are you saying that the reason I got fat is because of the fast?
Think about it long and hard......
Old 07-16-2012, 01:23 PM #50
dasshiz
Rare gun Collector

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Think about it long and hard......
.. I said I ate Mcdonalds everyday for 4 months after words/no physical activity.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:11 PM #51
nightcrewcaptain

I wonder why you ate mcdonalds every day and did no physical activity after doing some ****ty juice diet.......

Ok I'm done leading you on. Clearly, you aren't making the connection, which means us teaching you will be pointless, as you are not capable at this point with comprehending half the information were going to throw at you.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:12 PM #52
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

I am disappointed in all of you.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:13 PM #53
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

This thread is idiotic.

Juice fast? Thats stupid.

Lurker-bomb
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:20 PM #54
dasshiz
Rare gun Collector

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
I wonder why you ate mcdonalds every day and did no physical activity after doing some ****ty juice diet.......

Ok I'm done leading you on. Clearly, you aren't making the connection, which means us teaching you will be pointless, as you are not capable at this point with comprehending half the information were going to throw at you.
Trolls gonna troll

Last edited by dasshiz : 07-16-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:07 PM #55
Dirtybirdy51
Fuark!

Dirtybirdy51 is a Paintball photographer
if you want to be 235 and have visible abs, you should get on the juice, FAST!
Originally posted by Black Angus: "So, apparently, if you post in the mountain climbing thread that you enjoy climbing because you can fap off the top of the mountain and watch your *** fly in the wind, you get banned."
AUD- passed, REG- passed, BEC- passed, FAR- scores due 3/10
Dirtybirdy51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:13 PM #56
WorldStrike
PBN's Dick

WorldStrike supports Bob Gurnsey
WorldStrike has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorldStrike has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
See you in 5 years.

And are you coming at jewfro about his physique? I'm assuming you haven't seen his start pics. I don't mean to go into dick mode here, but he has put in a lot more dedication and time to his diet and training than I presume you ever have. And what's more, he dieted down from his extremely unhealthy starting weight/physique by lifting and slowly dropping weight by a consistent and pin-point diet that he could sustain and adapt to his life. He didn't try hopping on a "juice fast" as an easy way out. Honestly, think about how much weight you said you dropped in such a short period of time. Do you really think a healthy body is supposed to do that? Taking weight off slowly through a healthy diet has always been and will always be the right (and in my opinion, admirable) way to diet. Fro's results more than speak for his dedication over the years, and the fact that he didn't hop off his diet and instantly gain back 30-40 pounds speaks even more volumes towards finding a diet you can sustain always rather than adopting one to get down a certain amount of pounds, just to hop off of it.

What nightcrew is getting at is that you want to lose weight with a diet you can sustain for the rest of your life. Sure, after you lose all the weight you want, you can raise your calories some to maintain, but you're still keeping the same diet and your health/weight maintains because you've made a LIFESTYLE change as opposed to a QUICK FIX. Juice diets are BS because it's completely ridiculous to presume that someone is just going to drink juice for the rest of their lives, hence the rebound weight gain (yes yes I know...mcdonalds, lazy, couch potato, etc.).

Think about it like training. Gains are made from choosing a routine and sticking to it for a long time...lifting and dieting are both marathons, not sprints, as the saying goes. You don't start a lifting routine, and right in the middle of it suddenly implement this workout that makes you gain TONS of muscle, and then you just hop off of it and go back to your original routine. Find a diet that works for you, stick to it, after you've lost the weight apply the diet to your regular life.

Sorry if I come off as harsh, is just seems like EVERYONE today is looking for quick fixes rather than bearing out the long term. "Hop on the juice diet, you'll lose a ton of weight in a month and then probably gain it all back...but time it correctly and you'll look great for beach week!" Find a diet that works for the long-term and that you can sustain into life after you're done losing the weight. Juice fasting for rapid weight loss is kind of the cowardly way out of losing weight, truth be told, which is why everyone on here who diets down properly and takes the time to see their results is kind of coming at you about this "quick-fix" oriented diet.
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
WorldStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:14 PM #57
Pump Revolution
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldStrike View Post
See you in 5 years.

And are you coming at jewfro about his physique? I'm assuming you haven't seen his start pics. I don't mean to go into dick mode here, but he has put in a lot more dedication and time to his diet and training than I presume you ever have. And what's more, he dieted down from his extremely unhealthy starting weight/physique by lifting and slowly dropping weight by a consistent and pin-point diet that he could sustain and adapt to his life. He didn't try hopping on a "juice fast" as an easy way out. Honestly, think about how much weight you said you dropped in such a short period of time. Do you really think a healthy body is supposed to do that? Taking weight off slowly through a healthy diet has always been and will always be the right (and in my opinion, admirable) way to diet. Fro's results more than speak for his dedication of the years, and the fact that he didn't hop off his diet and instantly gain back 30-40 pounds speaks even more volumes towards finding a diet you can sustain always rather than adopting one to get down a certain amount of pounds, just to hop off of it.

What nightcrew is getting at is that you want to lose weight with a diet you can sustain for the rest of your life. Sure, after you lose all the weight you want, you can raise your calories some to maintain, but you're still keeping the same diet and your health/weight maintains because you've made a LIFESTYLE change as opposed to a QUICK FIX. Juice diets are BS because it's completely ridiculous to presume that someone is just going to drink juice for the rest of their lives, hence the rebound weight gain (yes yes I know...mcdonalds, lazy, couch potato, etc.).

Think about it like training. Gains are made from choosing a routine and sticking to it for a long time...lifting and dieting are both marathons, not sprints, as the saying goes. You don't start a lifting routine, and right in the middle of it suddenly implement this workout that makes you gain TONS of muscle, and then you just hop off of it and go back to your original routine. Find a diet that works for you, stick to it, after you've lost the weight apply the diet to your regular life.

Sorry if I come off as harsh, is just seems like EVERYONE today is looking for quick fixes rather than bearing out the long term. "Hop on the juice diet, you'll lose a ton of weight in a month and then probably gain it all back...but time it correctly and you'll look great for beach week!" Find a diet that works for the long-term and that you can sustain into life after you're done losing the weight. Juice fasting for rapid weight loss is kind of the cowardly way out of losing weight, truth be told, which is why everyone on here who diets down properly and takes the time to see their results is kind of coming at you about this "quick-fix" oriented diet.

"Originally posted by Lurker27: inb4 pelt says you're still fat"
Pump Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:20 PM #58
dasshiz
Rare gun Collector

Annual Supporting Member
^wrong you should eat red meat, sugar and tons of bread..

Lol juice is just veggies how can everyone hate it that much lol
Old 07-16-2012, 03:32 PM #59
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

I just eat tons of red meat.
Pirate Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:47 PM #60
tanner202

Quote:
^wrong you should eat red meat, sugar and tons of bread..
I eat all of these almost everyday, umad?

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
tanner202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:57 PM #61
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
How many grams of protein do you intake in an average day of juice fasting? 25g?
Old 07-16-2012, 04:03 PM #62
chodeyg
sprezzatura

my biggest skepticism is all that sugar. you shouldn't drink too much juice on a regular basis, so idk why it would be beneficial to only drink juice for any period of time.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:12 PM #63
paintballh00dlum
lightweight

paintballh00dlum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
heres lurker
paintballh00dlum is offline   Reply With Quote