PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 04-26-2013, 11:15 AM #1
WuBuBu

has been a member for 10 years
A Plea for Paintball: Finding International Connections

Dreams. We all have them, but Paintballers--we dream a little differently. Outside our adrenaline filled bouts of action, we remain suspended, battling the banal and mundane--yearning for that action. I've been playing now for over 10 years, and I've dreamt plenty. Now I'd like to do something with it.

I am a 25 y/o American Male and paintball changed my life immensely. It got my off the computer, making friends, trusting people, and pushing myself. I found my will, my ambition, and a calm place to shut my brain off. When I was 16 years old I traveled to Acapulco to play in the PGP Acapulco Open. I was more than hooked, I was happily athletic for the first time in my life. I started exercising, training, dieting; I became healthy, lost weight, and found my self-esteem. I brought it to college to share with others and even after I graduated, I sought to bring more people to the sport. In my international work overseas, I managed to play paintball in the Middle East as well.

Having worked in the professional world for a few years out of college, I'm tired of reaching for meager incomes, disgruntled bosses, and generally not feeling any passion in the workplace. I want to find an international paintball job, and I'm hoping you can help me. It could be promotions, sales, PR, production, repairs, anything. I expect I'll have to start at the bottom, and I can't wait. I am the ideal pupil, gregarious, proactive, and ready to serve.

I am also willing to make my own travel arrangements (visa, tickets, housing).

I have a paintball and professional resume ready for those that would like to read them (PM me).

Help me make this happen, and I will return the good-will to the world 10-fold.

Last edited by WuBuBu : 04-26-2013 at 12:20 PM.
WuBuBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyRegional Ups