Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-03-2004, 02:28 AM #1
Some Dude

has been a member for 10 years
Some Dude is an NCPA player
Some Dude plays in the APPA D5 division
Some Dude has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
question for AM guys

Hey i got a question for one of you AM guys. I like mostly solid black for my markers, w/ some exceptions. But in the this case I was thinking a black senti. But I don't want those crappy grips it comes w/ i want hogue grips!

So I wanted to know if I could order a Senti. (not TS, cuz it has no black) w/ some slight differences: No barrel (already have one from my illusion), no BL adapter (one from illusion), but same SS hose length w/ a 90 elbow at the end where a ASA screw thingy is. Then take off the old grips and slap on hogue ones. The 90 elbow is for a Palmer stab I would put on it.

Thanks for your help, just wanted to know if I could order one like this for when I get the money after recovering from buying my illusion
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-03-2004, 10:24 AM #2
RamDragon
Of The Board.

Cool

Of course. You can order your sentinel with sprinkles, and we would humor you.

Just tell the guy you talk to when you order that you don't want the barrel, ASA adapter and replace the panel grips with the Hogue Grips. And whatever else you decide before you order.

And we can do solid black TS models if you like, we just upgrade all the appropriate parts from a standard model, and *POOF! * Black Sentinel TS!

We can set up a Sentinel in any way you like. If you want us to install and tune your Stab on the Senti, we can do that before shipping. If you needed a custom build, or a gun with particular specs, or a cut up Senti, we can do that, too. In fact, we did a custom Illusion recently that saw combat back at EMR. It had a pump assist addition. Iím in the process of building a shortened Sentinel (the Illusion lock bolt fits the Sentinel back bolt threads), as soon as I can afford some shop time. Iíve even heard of special build Senti Valves being made; not through us, but we can build anything you have the specs on!

But don't ask for pricing on this forum. All custom jobs are by quote only. Call us for details on your custom build idea.

Last edited by RamDragon : 01-03-2004 at 10:41 AM.
Old 01-03-2004, 01:13 PM #3
Some Dude

AWSOME! Thanks alot.

EDIT: Would you be able to get the Stabalizer for me or would I have to ship my own (I of course would pay for stab. either way). it's just if I would have to pay to ship it to you it's not worth it to me as I could set it myself. But If you could get it for me (and I pay you) it would make things easier.

Thanks again

Last edited by Some Dude : 01-03-2004 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-04-2004, 05:52 PM #4
FuzzyChicken

call up AM and talk to them about your situation, they are great guys and will help you out. Im sure you can get practically whatever you want done.
Old 01-05-2004, 09:50 PM #5
Some Dude

E-mail sent, just waiting on a reply.
Old 01-05-2004, 10:16 PM #6
FuzzyChicken

I recommend calling them up, if you can, more personal, faster, better, quicker answer since you can order right over the phone. But, whatever floats your boat I hope that everything works out ok.
Old 01-06-2004, 03:28 PM #7
Some Dude

I just prefer to use E-mail because I very well may be the MOST lazy person on the planet. And for some reason find it much less hassle to type it and press send. But like you said, what ever floats your boat.