jason_vanguard works for a Paintball manufacturer
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
jason_vanguard is for the Gunfight
Latest News

13 July 2012
Connell Sports Ltd
Vanguard USA

Frank Connell
The owner of NPPL professional team New England Avalanche announced on July 4, 2012 the finalization of his purchase of the assets of Vanguard, Manufacturer of successful tournament-level paintball markers including the Creed and, more recently, the Demon,
“When the opportunity arose to acquire the assets of Vanguard, perfect the Demon’s design, create new world-class markers, improve customer service and widen our dealer network, I simply had to go for it.”

Now the owner of Vanguard USA, Connell aims to recreate Vanguard and its product line with a focus on performance, quality and customer service.

Vanguard customers can now be assured that the transition from former ownership to the new is almost complete and all warranty coverage for all customers, will be maintained and that customer service will be the primary focus and goal of Vanguard moving forward. Please do not hesitate to contact Vanguard for any warranty, customer service or support-related issues.
In addition I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Vanguard users new and old,
For bearing with us whilst this transition was made, I know there have been many rumours and concerns because of the “not knowing” and talk on forums where people have made their own assumptions.
We would like to clarify that the last 2 weeks or so have been a changeover period and new accounts and systems have had to be put in place, so any one who was worried about contact , phone lines and service, please understand this was a needed part of the process.
We have already set up a new distribution and warranty centre on the west coast of the USA, we have a centre opening very soon in Canada and we are striving to bring more service centres on board on a daily basis.
As for Europe, Vanguard Uk remains and will still be there to meet all needs as before, the only difference is that the company name is now Connell Sports Ltd, but for the paintball world will still trade and be known as Vanguard.
We will be announcing Training Days in the near future and encourage Vanguard users to try and attend, as we build up our new network of support.
Thanks again for being patient and we look forward to upping the game and bringing the Vanguard brand up to the next level.
Frank Connell

jason_vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2012, 03:15 PM #2
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Reaper (ACI) works for a Paintball manufacturer
Reaper (ACI) donated to help Peyton Trent
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
So excited to be part of this.
www.deadboxsports.com

I have LEGO Paintballer Mini Figs
Reaper (ACI) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:32 PM #3
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
So excited to be a player and seeing where Vanguard goes
Old 07-13-2012, 06:16 PM #4
L_x
Alex Hodge

L_x works for a Paintball manufacturer
L_x posts videos on PbNation
Interested to see the new Demon look.

Alex Hodge | Freelance Industrial Designer
Facebook
Portfolio
Youtube

Any posts I make are from myself as an individual and do not represent the views of the companies I design for.
L_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:49 PM #5
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
Lol
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote