PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-13-2012, 06:29 AM #1
diy violence

diy violence owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
diy violence has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Machine paintball hopper.

Anyone have any information on the new hopper from machine paintball or any pics possibly?
diy violence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2012, 07:50 AM #2
Silencio

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Silencio has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Silencio has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Wouldn't doubt it if they keep this close to the chest until a few weeks before the release. They experienced a lot of trolling when they announced the vapor early and didn't have a product to show for several months.

A smart move in my opinion. I can appreciate taking the extra time to develop a product that has all the bugs worked out in advance.

I'm sure the Palm Beach Vipers will get them first to do a final smash test, once they get them i'm sure some sneak peaks will start popping up online.
Silencio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:08 PM #3
B Lung
We Kill Suckers

B Lung owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
B Lung has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
B Lung has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i have a feeling it may go the same route as Angel Eyes...Hyped up and then fail to come out...
B Lung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:11 PM #4
Silencio

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Lung View Post
i have a feeling it may go the same route as Angel Eyes...Hyped up and then fail to come out...
No way. That would be a kiss of death for the company. They have to much invested to willing kill the company off.

WDP was the top of the market for so long that they thought they couldn't be touched. It took Bob Long and Smart Parts (and eventually Dye) to knock them off their pedestal before they realized they actually needed to innovate in order to stay competitive.

By the time the A4 finally came out, all their loyal teams had switched to something else.

Machine is coming into a stacked field and has to keep innovating. To me it seems like they are. The marker is solid. Barrel kit is solid. High hopes for the Loader, but expect it to be solid even it doesn't meet everyone's hyped up expectations.

In order to be a long term viable option, which any company wants, they had to come in pound for pound against DLX, DYE, MacDev, Planet Eclipse, and BLAST.

Would everyone like for them to make a less expensive gear, yeah. But everyone would like for TESLA to make a 30k all electric vehicle too. They will get there, but they had to come out swinging with their high end gear to get the attention.
Silencio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:24 PM #5
Team Misfit
Blue Thunder

Team Misfit is playing at Living Legends VII
Team Misfit owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Team Misfit supports Pev's Paintball
Team Misfit is attending Decay of Nations VI
Team Misfit supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio

No way. That would be a kiss of death for the company. They have to much invested to willing kill the company off.

WDP was the top of the market for so long that they thought they couldn't be touched. It took Bob Long and Smart Parts (and eventually Dye) to knock them off their pedestal before they realized they actually needed to innovate in order to stay competitive.

By the time the A4 finally came out, all their loyal teams had switched to something else.

Machine is coming into a stacked field and has to keep innovating. To me it seems like they are. The marker is solid. Barrel kit is solid. High hopes for the Loader, but expect it to be solid even it doesn't meet everyone's hyped up expectations.

In order to be a long term viable option, which any company wants, they had to come in pound for pound against DLX, DYE, MacDev, Planet Eclipse, and BLAST.

Would everyone like for them to make a less expensive gear, yeah. But everyone would like for TESLA to make a 30k all electric vehicle too. They will get there, but they had to come out swinging with their high end gear to get the attention.
Exactly ... Well said
56/45 Empire Ultra Light Tank
Indianapolis Mutiny New England Hurricane Portland Uprising
Dorito Player | Blue Thunder
Team Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:34 AM #6
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
That sucked because I actually saw prototype angel eyes all the way back in 2004 and I cant believe it still never came out.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:28 PM #7
mojoadobo41

mojoadobo41 is playing at Living Legends V
mojoadobo41 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mojoadobo41 supports Team VICIOUS
mojoadobo41 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
i accualy think this hopper will be up there with the rotor and the spire and the z2. apparently the vp of dye who designed the rotor left dye and works for machine now. It was suposed to be released by now, but they are working out final things for it
Old 11-12-2013, 07:02 PM #8
Yurik465
Outlaw Nation

Yurik465 is playing at Living Legends VI
Yurik465 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Yurik465 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit

thats what we got so far
Yurik465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:56 PM #9
pb slenger
COME GET LUXED, B****ES!

Annual Supporting Member
pb slenger owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
pb slenger owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pb slenger supports our troops
pb slenger supports DLX Technology
What a surprise looks just like another existing product, seems like everything machine makes is already been done
Old feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...enger+feedback
pb slenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:28 AM #10
Splat7

Splat7 plays in the PSP
Splat7 supports Team VICIOUS
Splat7 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb slenger View Post
What a surprise looks just like another existing product, seems like everything machine makes HAS already been done

Palm Beach Vipers
University of Miami

2011 CFPS Series Champions D4X
2012 CFPS Series Champions D4X
Splat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:00 PM #11
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post

What exactly is innovative?

A hopper years after it was promised?
A marker who's track record is awful?

Look I know this is a little hate in it, but the proof is not the release it is the performance. Because of prior issues, it might be hard for Machine to get people to trust them again.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:34 PM #12
Silencio

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes View Post
What exactly is innovative?

A hopper years after it was promised?
A marker who's track record is awful?

Look I know this is a little hate in it, but the proof is not the release it is the performance. Because of prior issues, it might be hard for Machine to get people to trust them again.
Little hate sensed...

You are right, nothing for the hopper they have shown shows to be innovative. But then again they released an image and description. The drive is what makes any marker innovative. Until that image gets released, it is just another hopper.

No denying they are late to the party, considering you quoted me from a post over a year ago. But as someone who doesn't really like the hoppers currently on the market, I'll give anything a shot. But I'm not about blind faith.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:09 PM #13
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post

Little hate sensed...

You are right, nothing for the hopper they have shown shows to be innovative. But then again they released an image and description. The drive is what makes any marker innovative. Until that image gets released, it is just another hopper.

No denying they are late to the party, considering you quoted me from a post over a year ago. But as someone who doesn't really like the hoppers currently on the market, I'll give anything a shot. But I'm not about blind faith.
A bit rough I guess. More skeptical than anything.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 05:54 PM #14
jesseywithers
code red paintball

jesseywithers is playing at Living Legends VII
jesseywithers has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jesseywithers has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jesseywithers supports Empire
if they do release it id love to try it.. my only worry is that they have so much put into it and that might make for a pretty high pricetag

System X NME
Evil Minion 07
CODE RED PAINTBALL
jesseywithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:40 AM #15
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseywithers View Post
if they do release it id love to try it.. my only worry is that they have so much put into it and that might make for a pretty high pricetag
Wouldnt be any worse than the Pulse.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:21 PM #16
dreadmuppet
Reeks of class

Annual Supporting Member
dreadmuppet is BST Trusted
dreadmuppet owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
dreadmuppet has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseywithers View Post
A company should not increase the price of a product if they run into snags and have to extend their engineering phase. Price is based off of parts + labor + overhead. The overhead (which is supposed to cover initial engineering) is usually a set percentage of the parts and labor.

If they increased the price due to engineering then they would not hit a price point to be competitive with their competition. The hope is that the product sells well and you make up for the extending engineering over time.
IF I DO NOT SHOOT YOU
MY TEAMMATE WILL

eBay FEEDBACK
dreadmuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:37 AM #17
Matto

Where da FAQ is it its been 2 years already it's not going tocome out��
Matto is offline   Reply With Quote