Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-12-2012, 07:21 PM #1
Hellsraver

Jtag Xbox 360 250gb With Extras [Video]

Hello I have not been on the website in a while but I have been a member a long time. I am selling my 250gb xbox 360 slim trinity system, 2 play and charge kits, 3 controllers, 1 black and 2 white, and it comes with hdmi cable, power supply and av cables, everything you would need for it to work for you.

This is a video I made you can skip through it if you want, I will be showing what comes with it and the diff features of a jtag, I forgot to mention you can change the fan speed manually on the system I usually keep it at %80 and it has always worked fine, if your paranoid you can change it to %100, but it will be louder. Also sorry I just noticed in the video I forgot to actually show the system (fail) I will upload another vid to show for proof.

This xbox is not banned from xbox live and never has been, Jtag's are NOT supposed to go on xbox live.

I forgot to mention you can use x link kai on the system which is an alternative to xbox live.

Im interested in $ or paintball guns, I really want to get some good cash or a setup to where I can play paintball again.

Make me an offer the worst I can say is no

PROOF VIDEO

Last edited by Hellsraver : 07-12-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement