PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-27-2012, 02:40 PM #1
Red Leg
Changing Perceptions

July 14th and 15th
Red Leg Action Sports, VALKEN, and Clarksville Defiance are hosting a scrimmage weekend.
2 full days of speedball action!
We will have the MSXL Indy Open layout up, gridded and positioned correctly!
We will have 4500 psi fills for the whole weekend!
We will have several grades of quality VALKEN paint available for the whole weekend at SPECIAL PRICING (contact us on details)!

Details:

Date: July 14th and 15th

Time: 11 am to 5 pm, both days! You can show up anytime you want, but early bird gets more GAMES in!

Pricing (does not include Tennessee Sales Tax that will be added at time of purchase):

- Field Fee (including all day air) - $10 per day per person, or $15 for both days

- Paint – You are more than welcome to bring your own paint, but we will have several grades of VALKEN available at special pricing

Now for the great news!

If your team purchases their paint from Red Leg, your team’s Field fee will be waived for the scrimmage! Yes you read that right, you buy your paint from Red Leg, and you get Free Field fee for the scrimmage!

Also if your team preorders your paint from Red Leg, you get an even lower pricing on your paint! I can't say what the special pricing will be online, but if you contact me I will let you know and also if you preorder it, you get an extra $5 off a case! All preorders need to be in by July 8th!

Shoot me a PM for details.

You can contact Red Leg at the following points of contact!

Email: Chris_Geiger@me.com

Phone Number: (931) 216-6683

We are looking forward to a great weekend of practice and seeing our friends!

Red Leg Action Sports is the Paintball source for the Clarksville, Tennessee area. We offer all the supplies and services needed for the beginner up to the most experienced players! We also have group rates and military discounts!
Red Leg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 AM #2
bonee02

bonee02 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
bonee02 supports DLX Technology
Let's get some teams out here guys! Should be a great practice to get ready for Indy!
Old 07-02-2012, 09:26 PM #3
Red Leg
Changing Perceptions

Also the special pricing for the scrimmage paint is:

Graffiti - preorder $35 - day of $40
Redemption - preorder $40 - day of $45

If you purchase paint from us, you do not have to pay the field and all day air fee!

**PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE TENNESSEE SALES TAX. THIS BE ADDED AT TIME OF PURCHASE***

Red Leg Action Sports is the Paintball source for the Clarksville, Tennessee area. We offer all the supplies and services needed for the beginner up to the most experienced players! We also have group rates and military discounts!
Red Leg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 PM #4
ineedaego85

This is must for any team looking for some real affordable practice!!! Chris and the Red Leg staff are great! Don't miss this opportunity to scrimmage with some of the beast teams in the area !
ineedaego85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 AM #5
mdy2241

mdy2241 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mdy2241 supports Team VICIOUS
This is going to be funnnn
mdy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote