Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-22-2013, 12:50 PM #1
TheOnlyKroZ

Thinking about getting a Blitz.....

Im trying to get back into paintball as now im a little older (18) and have a job which will help me be able to pay for this sport which i really love. I was thinking about getting the enmey because of all the good things i have heard about it, but my buddies want me to do some tourneys with them and idk if a Enmey would be good for that(if any1 can assure that i can use an enmey in speedball/xball tourneys then this decision would be much easier)Anyways been researching about the blitz and i really like it, but i don't know much about markers and feel the blitz will cause me some problems. So tell why i should get a blitz or suggest another gun within the 200-400 price range that would be great.

Thank you
TheOnlyKroZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2013, 01:06 PM #2
smalltownkaos

smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Go with the g5 if you can swing enough for a hopper too. If not go with a g4. But a blitz will hang with almost any gun out there. its a little loud. but also very easy to fix and its got decent efficentcy. i got over 750 shots with a 48 3000.
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:30 PM #3
troyus

Used Alien Invasion is what I did for my "high end", was just under 400. Now they are 500 new. I did a great deal of research and other than being a small company, an ugly gun, and having lame packaging of the marker it's a killer machine, on par with guns twice the price. Requires basically 0 maintenance and still a stacked tube poppit if you are into that sort of thing.

I would also look at a used etek 3 in that price range.

I think the Blitz is best served as a backup or first electro.

Pretty sure the enemy is a mech gun so probably not good for speedball. Also you will want to factor in the price of a decent hopper, Halo Too or Valken V-max ~70 bucks.
troyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:17 PM #4
TheOnlyKroZ

basically im trying to spend the least amount for something i can use at tournament and not have much trouble goin against a higher end gun. i came across a team in the UK that is sponsored by azodin and uses the blitz for their speedball tournaments so im kinda leaning in that direction
Old 02-22-2013, 04:32 PM #5
troyus

I think for that purpose the blitz would do you fine. If you want to buy new, get the Blitz Evo, it has a much better trigger.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:46 PM #6
smalltownkaos

The blitz is a good marker. no doubt, but if you can swing it go with the g4 or g5. The board with much much much better. its quieter, and theres alot less kick. and the big boys at the tourneys will show you more respect.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:08 PM #7
TheOnlyKroZ

a friend suggested getting a used ego 08, but im not sure about that cuz of the money i would spend on that compared to a blitz leaving me extra cash for more gear
Old 02-22-2013, 10:21 PM #8
troyus

Check out this great article on ****** "which mid range gun is best for you"

Most of those will be close to your price range (used).

http://www.******.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=189223

Oh the genius of blocking information on the internet... just google that phrase should lead you to the right place.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:29 PM #9
TheOnlyKroZ

i appreciate the artical, but i want to spend as least as possible hence im thinking about going with a blitz evo. im loving the comments and im hoping imma get a little more to help my decision.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:34 AM #10
CM420

I'm rockin a Blitz right now. My friends are using an Ion and an EXTCY and I've had the least amount of problems if any compared to them. It's really efficient on air. And I don't feel a kick when I play.
CM420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:57 AM #11
junits15

I've heard some really good things and really bad things about the blitz. It's your average spyder clone type marker. If you are looking at a blitz I would at least first consider the blitz evo, you can do a bit of research but basically it's a blitz with better features.
People seem to like e GoG markers, personally I'm a bit iffy on them but other people love and swear by them.
*freak bored Evil Pipe kit with DW Whip Tip
*super duper UBER upp'd PM7
*reverse red VForce Grillz

I bought an Ion...in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy
junits15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 AM #12
firl21
Atlanta Overdose

firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
blitz evo is amazing
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:58 PM #13
Cayennemist

I like my Blits, but would have got an EVO if it came in a less ghetto fabulous color scheme. Now On their website they have pictures of a black one and a black/red one. You may want to wait for better colors...
http://www.azodin.com/Markers/Blitz_EVO2.html

Cayennemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:35 PM #14
paintballoliver

paintballoliver plays in the PSP
paintballoliver is playing at Living Legends VI
paintballoliver plays in the APPA D4 division
paintballoliver has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The only time I have ever seen a player with a blitz, he had almost nothing but problems. Sometimes it would work, but then at the pull of a trigger it would become a blender.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:44 PM #15
smalltownkaos

^this will happen to a **** ton of guns out there. **** happens, but the blitz is one of the simplest markers to fix. doesnt hurt to upgrade the reg tho.,
Old 03-03-2013, 07:51 PM #16
troyus

I mean, Blitzes DO tend to fail often... there's a reason they are so cheap used.

I've had orings go out on the valve and the reg on mine, bad solenoid out of the box, and recently 'bolt malfunction'. There is also a whole lotta kick and the barrel moves like an AK on ramping...

Still enjoyable though.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:11 PM #17
AZODIN

Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyus View Post
I mean, Blitzes DO tend to fail often... there's a reason they are so cheap used.

I've had orings go out on the valve and the reg on mine, bad solenoid out of the box, and recently 'bolt malfunction'. There is also a whole lotta kick and the barrel moves like an AK on ramping...

Still enjoyable though.
Bad O-Rings and improved design has been done on the Blitz Evo and all the Blitz out there has problems we have been offering free replacements and extra to support our value customers.

Bad Solenoid has also been corrected from our factory and we are using more durable wires now.

Not sure what's the issue you were having with your bolt but we are always here just shoot us an email tech@azodin.com and we will respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Azodin
Old 03-03-2013, 08:26 PM #18
smalltownkaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN View Post
Bad O-Rings and improved design has been done on the Blitz Evo and all the Blitz out there has problems we have been offering free replacements and extra to support our value customers.

Bad Solenoid has also been corrected from our factory and we are using more durable wires now.

Not sure what's the issue you were having with your bolt but we are always here just shoot us an email tech@azodin.com and we will respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Azodin
I have a bad valve. I emailed Azodin and without questioning me, they're sending me a new one. When people say Azodin's cs is great. they really mean it.

Last edited by smalltownkaos : 03-03-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:29 PM #19
troyus

The customer service is great, but the best customer service is the one you never need! I like my Blitz Evo but first day out the reg oring went bad and the solenoid too... They are being awesome and sending free replacement parts which is great.

Azodin should focus on improving the product quality so they don't need to worry about customer service so much later... Just my 2 cents...

And I'm not hating on Azodin here, just being honest.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:06 PM #20
AZODIN

Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyus View Post
The customer service is great, but the best customer service is the one you never need! I like my Blitz Evo but first day out the reg oring went bad and the solenoid too... They are being awesome and sending free replacement parts which is great.

Azodin should focus on improving the product quality so they don't need to worry about customer service so much later... Just my 2 cents...

And I'm not hating on Azodin here, just being honest.
Yes very true and thank you for your honesty and you are such person to push us keep improving our quality.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 AM #21
firl21
Atlanta Overdose

firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN View Post
Yes very true and thank you for your honesty and you are such person to push us keep improving our quality.
Azodin pushing the letter in the paintball world again. Now when there guns equal the CS. Azodin will be unstoppable.

#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote