Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-19-2011, 03:51 AM #1
chinolees

Epiphany not fireing... HELP!

ok ok i know the Epiphany is a played out gun and its an old gun, and no one plays with it anymore.... but i do. i had this marker sence 07, so please dont leave any crappy comments about me using an Epiphany, i love the way this gun shoots. i just need help on my issue. thanks..

ok now ive never had an issue with my marker untill now. for some reason, my gun isnt shooting anymore.... ive always kept the gun clean and maintained it. ive replace the trigger, and now i have the Virtue board to see if that was the issue. and its still doing the same thing. when i put my tank on it, air goes threw the gun, but it wont fire, ive replaced the battery, cleaned the hoses, cleaned everything. and even with the new board, its still doing the same thing it was doing before. it seams like there not enoff air getting to the chamber for some reason...... ill pull the trigger and i hear like it wants to shoot, but it doesnt. alil bit of air comes out when i hit the trigger and times nothing happens....... im sorry if this sounds confusing, but this is the easyest way i can explain..... i just orders all new everything, chamber, eyes, just rebuilt the whole inside...... maybe something with the dwell? i hear something about that..... help please. thanks
chinolees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2011, 05:58 PM #2
FallNAngel
Vicious Circles

Annual Supporting Member
FallNAngel is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VI
FallNAngel is playing at Living Legends VII
FallNAngel supports DLX Technology
Sounds like one of the wires may not be connecting right (not plugged in, or bent pin) or perhaps a crushed wire.
If you want to set off and go develop some grand new thing, you don't need millions of dollars of capitalization. You need enough pizza and Diet Coke to stick in your refrigerator, a cheap PC to work on, and the dedication to go through with it. We slept on floors. We waded across rivers. -John Carmack

FS: G6R $525 shipped and paypal'd
FallNAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:01 PM #3
sumsemperfi
the fat guy

sumsemperfi has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sumsemperfi has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
battery, and dwell as well? i still shoot my epiph and love it..
Old 05-16-2012, 10:07 AM #4
zackattack9909
Sucka Free Sunday

zackattack9909 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zackattack9909 supports Team VICIOUS
zackattack9909 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
zackattack9909 supports DLX Technology
You said you cleaned everything, but did you clean the regulator? That could be the problem.
zackattack9909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM #5
Hel_Bound

Chances are it is the sail oring at the middle of the bolt. This seals the 2 chambers, if the oring is worn or bad you'll get either a puff or tiny bit of bolt movement but no action and no firing.

Replace the oring, relube and it should work.

*some of the aftermarket oring kits are a little off on oring sizes. Such as Capitan Oring, I ordered a shocker kit from them only to find majority of the orings were miss-sized and didn't fit. Check the epiphany manual and see what size it should be, compared to what is in your kit.

Last edited by Hel_Bound : 05-16-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Hel_Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:17 AM #6
bdennis02

bdennis02 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bdennis02 is for the Gunfight
bdennis02 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bdennis02 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Might sound stupid but, change the battery? i had that problem wehre the bolt wasnt going fast enough in my ego , and it turned out to just be the battery, hope you got your problem all fixed.
bdennis02 is offline   Reply With Quote