Old 07-30-2012, 05:54 PM #23
el pengo

has been a member for 10 years
el pengo plays in the PSP
el pengo owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
el pengo plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZH101493 View Post
No paint was sold the night before. Experienced players SHOULD know that when there is a tournament like that with different grades of paint, that you buy what you will use for the ENTIRE tournament in the beginning, not just what you need for the next game.
So it can bake in the sun all day?

Sounds pretty smart.

Usually, events have enough paint on hand to satisfy demand.
el pengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:36 PM #24
ZH101493
Lets get weird.

ZH101493 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ZH101493 posts videos on PbNation
ZH101493 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lower Than Dirt View Post
How are you deciphering that we only bought enough paint to use for our next games? I hope its not from the statement I made about being handed 2 cases of polar ice.

Keep your thoughts off of what other experienced or inexperienced players should know. You seem like a tool capitalizing the letters in your post.
Says the guy who does nothing but make excuses why they lost and complain about everything. Deal with it. It's paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker59 View Post
thanks for the advice bra... but that is what ppl were saying that they bought the paint the night before!
No problem. I was on a field sponsored team and we don't think that would have been fair even if that was a thing. So no worries!
ZH101493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:52 AM #25
ZH101493
Lets get weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker59 View Post
any news on the layout? thanks
If MAO layout is up by then that's what it will be. If not, I don't know yet.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:26 PM #26
preder_10

preder_10 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
preder_10 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
If MAO layout is up by then that's what it will be. If not, I don't know yet.
MAO has been out since last week.
preder_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:31 PM #27
stevehoward

stevehoward has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lol^^^^ this is true and field is up. i was told sunday that paint wont be a problem so how bout we all play nice and settle it on the field.
stevehoward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:03 PM #28
fredericpaintball

fredericpaintball has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Everybody ready for the weekend! May be the best round of the year!
Old 07-31-2012, 06:47 PM #29
ZH101493
Lets get weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehoward View Post
lol^^^^ this is true and field is up. i was told sunday that paint wont be a problem so how bout we all play nice and settle it on the field.
Shows how much I pay attention... hahahaha.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:34 AM #30
Lower Than Dirt

Hilarious that you mention my complaining, coming from the guy who say's Quote "I was on a field sponsored team" which leads me to this..
The only complaint I had was when I shot out your dorito player multiple times in front of more than 2 referees, at which point he did not leave the field and played on, which lead to me being bunkered from my back side. The obvious hits on him were definitely brought to the refs attention. Then, when I walk off the field your team captain say's to me "I'm sorry my player played on after you shot him out". I have the game on film and you can see me complain, so yup I complained about it.
I know that, you know we replayed that game after the referees conversed, as well as 2 other games against each other, which we won all of. And I will deal with it. I will take my 5 plus hour drive, each way, Approximately $300 cash investment, gamble on if I will be cheated out of a game of paintball (by a field sponsored team), in addition to the possibility of being handed paint which should be used for playing winter paintball and invest all of that and its glory into something more productive this sunday.
Now that were back on the paint topic, I'm just curious how many cases of 5 star did your team use during the event? how much was available for teams during event 2 anyway?
Oh, and other than that what excuses did I make as to why we didn't win some games? I thought the only games we lost were to better competition.
Quote:
Says the guy who does nothing but make excuses why they lost and complain about everything. Deal with it. It's paintball.

Hilarious that you mention my complaining, coming from the guy who say's Quote "I was on a field sponsored team" which leads me to this..
The only complaint I had was when I shot out your dorito player multiple times in front of more than 2 referees, at which point he did not leave the field and played on, which lead to me being bunkered from my back side. The obvious hits on him were definitely brought to the refs attention. Then, when I walk off the field your team captain say's to me "I'm sorry my player played on after you shot him out". I have the game on film and you can see me complain, so yup I complained about it.
I know that, you know we replayed that game after the referees conversed, as well as 2 other games against each other, which we won all of. And I will deal with it. I will take my 5 plus hour drive, each way, Approximately $300 cash investment, gamble on if I will be cheated out of a game of paintball (by a field sponsored team), in addition to the possibility of being handed paint which should be used for playing winter paintball and invest all of that and its glory into something more productive this sunday.
Now that were back on the paint topic, I'm just curious how many cases of 5 star did your team use during the event? how much was available for teams during event 2 anyway?
Oh, and other than that what excuses did I make as to why we didn't win some games? I thought the only games we lost were to better competition.

No problem. I was on a field sponsored team and we don't think that would have been fair even if that was a thing. So no worries!
Old 08-01-2012, 12:18 PM #31
stevehoward

Zack how bout ya dont sstart stuff that aint true... Breaking Point Is not the field sponsored team, predators is... 60% of the refs we have no ties to and come from frederic and 3 others drive all the way from the edge in janes ville so how bout we just wrap up the BS talk and have a good time. We are turning a new leaf over here at patriots and all the slander and back and forth snide comments is unessacary..
Seriously guys we have a oppurtunity to make this area of wisconsin a hot bed with us, vintage, first strike, bubbas and battlefield all in this local area. lets not ruin it with unfounded accusations.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:49 PM #32
fprandy

At the time I questioned AAF in D4, results from the Vicious Series had not yet been posted to the APPA. Sincere congratulations to AAF for their outstanding play and podium finishes in both Vicious events.
fprandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:39 PM #33
bsmagacz
SHOOT 2THRILL,PLAY 2 KILL

bsmagacz is a Supporting Member
bsmagacz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bsmagacz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
wow wish i was subscribed to this thread (thought i was). Could have answered a few of these questions, but ive been doing the MN Patriot #3 thread too. Any questions or concerns with breaking point can be addressed to me, the team captain. although i wasnt there for the first two events I will be at this one and i hope everyone has a good time. Although sometimes a missed hit does happen if anyone thinks my guys are cheating blatently, bring it up to me and that problem will be solved. Id rather keep our name free of any name such as "cheaters"

After the tournaments are done the only people you can ask about when rankings will be up is APPA. I dont know how the series points are given, but i know Breaking point is only in the middle of that pack.

There is more then 1 field sponsored team for Patriot and the active ones are breaking point, high voltage, pink flamingoes and i believe hut but idk for sure. Predators is marks team and this year has not played. Great group of guys anyways.

Whiteout- patriot/breaking point is glad to have you guys come up and be around our area and offer some great competition. I can only apologize for anything that happened under the past captains doings "no longer with the team."

A few of us will be attending vintages thursday jam session tomorrow for some last minute practice if anyone would like to join us. it starts at 4.

Thanks everyone for caring about paintball and lets help this sport grow!
bsmagacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:34 PM #34
stevehoward

No offense intended bryan but i would prefer the term to be Local teams than sponsored teams... i mean what are all these teams sponsored? we love having these teams out to play and none of the above teams have ever actually played FOR mark. I just really want to seperate this field from any zccusations of "HOME" teams getting special treatment. I believe over half the guys we use are PSP certified and have reffed PSP events. Mark loves asking other fields to send a ref as well... he pays cash, i believe we have refs from all over the state so there will be NO bias's.

Also once again no offense to team whiteout but isnt or hasnt Mike polster played with u guys? cuz he's reffing with us this event. im sorry if im wrong but i thought he did.
As said before see all u guys saturday and lets have a blast.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:23 PM #35
saltshaker59
cheeseburger picnics

Annual Supporting Member
saltshaker59 supports Team VICIOUS
saltshaker59 posts videos on PbNation
saltshaker59 plays in the APPA D4 division
saltshaker59 supports DLX Technology
Steve- mike played for NCK which was the team nick gaeu (sorry nick if i spelled wrong) was the captain of, if my thinking is right? lol

whiteout is a whole new team new guys..

Bryan its all good. see ya saturday dude

i am speaking for whiteout when i say this, we did not have a problem with any team at the tourney everyone seemed friendly, and easy to talk too... we hope everything will go just as smooth...

i agree with steve, i want to make WISCONSIN a paintball hotspot, goodluck to everyone saturday see you there...

WAIT what does the weather look like for saturday that way?
saltshaker59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:45 PM #36
Wisco1angler

Wisco1angler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Wisco1angler plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey everyone my name is Dan, a friend and I would love to play in this event but we dont have a team. Is there any team willing to grab us for the event? Were not ranked on the appa system but we do have a decent knowledge of the game. We both have the funds to play and all the gear. (Shooting etek 3's). Were located out of Hayward and would have transportation to make the event on time as well. I work a pretty brutal night shift so I cant get on here to much, So if any Team is interested text me at (715) 558-0931.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:57 PM #37
stevehoward

call or text mark at 715-651-0882, he had mentioned that there was a throw together team that might need some guys for D4.. he's the field owner btw.

Good luck out there saturday everyone !
Old 08-01-2012, 08:52 PM #38
bsmagacz
SHOOT 2THRILL,PLAY 2 KILL

bsmagacz is a Supporting Member
bsmagacz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bsmagacz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisco1angler View Post
Hey everyone my name is Dan, a friend and I would love to play in this event but we dont have a team. Is there any team willing to grab us for the event? Were not ranked on the appa system but we do have a decent knowledge of the game. We both have the funds to play and all the gear. (Shooting etek 3's). Were located out of Hayward and would have transportation to make the event on time as well. I work a pretty brutal night shift so I cant get on here to much, So if any Team is interested text me at (715) 558-0931.

http://paintball-players.org/cgi-bin...D=2453&LID=203

first off make a appa for yourself and your friend, secondly put yourself on the free agent part so everyone would know about you(not just people reading here) The deadline is tomorrow night at 8pm so you would need to get all that done by then anyways. good luck finding a team to play for.
bsmagacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:49 PM #39
Wisco1angler

Wisco1angler owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Wisco1angler plays in the APPA D5 division
Alright thanks for the info guys, hopefully I'll get to throw a few balls your direction
Old 08-01-2012, 10:18 PM #40
paintspray69

paintspray69 plays in the PSP
paintspray69 plays in the APPA D4 division
paintspray69 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Open Division Team advantage 1st place.

Division 4 Air Assault Factory 1st place.

My predictions
paintspray69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:21 AM #41
G00N
the don wan

G00N plays in the PSP
G00N plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintspray69

My predictions
You playin?
JT Paintball
Empire Paintball
G00N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:20 PM #42
AAF

Annual Supporting Member
AAF is an Premier field/store owner
AAF owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintspray69 View Post

My predictions

Unfortunately, we had to pull out. Everyone can breathe again.

We will try and make the finale.

Remember kids: D4 is D4 is D4.