PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-08-2012, 03:31 PM #1
JRiedy85

Getting back into paintball

Whats up everyone.

I've been out of the game for probably about 5 years. Sold all my gear. Lately I have been getting the itch to start playing again. I was just posting to see if anyone had any suggestions on where to play these days. I used to play mostly speedball style with some woodsball mixed in. I Live in Lorain county(north central Ohio) and really don't know of anything close besides Paintball Village in Olmsted Falls.

Also I'm looking at markers and reviews online trying to figure out what new markers are out there. Last gun I had was an E-blade Autococker (back in the day. haha) I was looking at the Planet Eclipse Etha or Etek 3.

Any advice from you guys would be appreciated.
JRiedy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2012, 04:54 PM #2
curbebob

You should have tons of options up your way. there is a link for fields and stores above if you were curious about whats still around but if you were looking for player recommendations they have a field review section too. I can't really be to helpful, I don't make it up that way. Welcome back and good luck.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:14 PM #3
JRiedy85

Thanks! Any suggestions as far as the Etha or Etek3 go?
Old 07-08-2012, 06:05 PM #4
M98custom1212

IMO I would just go to field and ask around and see if you can shoot a few rounds. You can see what you like first hand then.

OLD FEEDBACK

No Custom Milling Without A Deposit
CAD/CAM Engineer
M98custom1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:35 PM #5
cire83
RETIRED KILLER

cire83 supports Team VICIOUS
cire83 plays in the APPA D5 division
cire83 supports DLX Technology
the etek will have a little more kick to it. the etha will use more air.
personally I would go used for a marker. There are a lot of good deals out there. check ebay or the bst forums here. I would recommend a Bob Long Marq Rapper or Marq 7. Great shooting guns. Or if you want Planet Eclipse gun, Pick up a ego 08 or Geo+. An empire Axe is also a good gun. For the same amount or less as a new etek or etha you can find a great used high end marker.

Field wise... Dimensions Paintball or TPA paintball are your best options for good speedball. Woodsball... Splatterpark is the best for that.
pm me if you wanna go play some time.

'12 BOB LONG G6R

JESUS FREAK
cire83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:46 PM #6
JRiedy85

Thanks for the advice! I'll def get at you when I get all my stuff together!
ReplyRegional Ups