PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-08-2012, 06:21 AM #1
LionheartPB
Lonely PBer

LionheartPB has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Down in the snake.. 1 vs 2 , what to do ?

Alright,
Few time I find myself the last standing guy against 2 opponents alive , and I happened to be in S1 or S2. One of the opponents is down the same tape, either S3 , S4 or snake corner , and the other one is on the dorito side fixing on me.
What could be the best moves or tactics to use in such situation ?

Cheers !
LionheartPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2012, 05:46 PM #2
AReynolds91
Shoot me.

AReynolds91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AReynolds91 is for the Gunfight
AReynolds91 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Put one in, and snap the other. If It were me, I'd put in the guy down tape, just send like 20 his way, make the dude on D side think your occupied, then pop up, and snap his *** while hes moving not paying attention. Then be quick to get out of snake and take down the last guy before he even know youve moved.

easier said then done, but very doable.

+Mesa Paintball Supply+

I'm not as dumb as you think that I thought I was once....what?
AReynolds91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:36 AM #3
LionheartPB
Lonely PBer

makes sense..cheers mate !
Old 08-17-2012, 02:34 PM #4
PaintballHazard
Ruckus Ruckus Ruckus

PaintballHazard owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaintballHazard plays in the APPA D4 division
I've had this happen to me, and it sucks balls. With the new PSP elbows, you get screwed big time since you can't pop up. With a standup, minirace, or whatever, you can at least look inside without being shot in the head from tape. You can always back up if you catch it on time. Otherwise, just don't let them run you down. Back up in the snake beam so that when they start shooting at you, they're further away so it hurts less, but you can shoot back a lot easier.
PaintballHazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:37 AM #5
Chrismeisterpmc
C-Nasty

Chrismeisterpmc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Chrismeisterpmc plays in the APPA D4 division
What i would do is try and get to a knuckle or get back to s1. Being at a knuckle you won't have to lay down and you would be able to see the field a lot easier. You will use a lot of paint but you want to keep the dorrito guy from moving up so you want to focus on him the most. Put a lot of paint his way and then the snake corner guy will get bored and think that your occupied with the dorrito guy and he will have the opportunity to try and bunker you, when he tries to do that (while playin a knuckle) you are able to pop over the top and shoot the **** out of him and then get back down as fast as you can so he doesn't try to trade out with you.
Now your down to a 1v1 and your in the snake. So already your in a great spot, but you still want to be looking at the other guy at all times! So play a small bunker like a cake or a mini race, doing that you have more ways you can come out of the bunker (Top, Left, and Right side). Then it's gonna come down to your snap shooting skills and all stuff so you are just going to have out snap shoot him and take the win and then tell them they suck. Haha
Chris Hale #19
Chrismeisterpmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:46 PM #6
NorrisPaintball
Reborn into Pb again!

agreed with areynolds
NorrisPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:04 AM #7
jtguy2269
PL gun collector

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintballHazard View Post
I've had this happen to me, and it sucks balls. With the new PSP elbows, you get screwed big time since you can't pop up. With a standup, minirace, or whatever, you can at least look inside without being shot in the head from tape. You can always back up if you catch it on time. Otherwise, just don't let them run you down. Back up in the snake beam so that when they start shooting at you, they're further away so it hurts less, but you can shoot back a lot easier.
... so it hurts less huh?

MOVE! there is nothing you can do laying down against two people. you need to make it to a knuckle, move up, or move back. make it to somewhere were you can keep an eye on both of them.
jtguy2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 AM #8
LionheartPB
Lonely PBer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismeisterpmc View Post
Then it's gonna come down to your snap shooting skills and all stuff so you are just going to have out snap shoot him and take the win and then tell them they suck. Haha
Had the same situation last weekend , snapshot the one down the tape , and used a knuckle (a cake) to gun fight the other one who was moving to midfield from the Dorito and snapshot him too after popping out of all sides , but I forgot to tell them they suck