Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 10:02 PM #1576
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It's so much more independent than grade school. As great as that is, it can still suck

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 PM #1577
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

My experience hasn't sucked so far. It's been pretty awesome.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:24 PM #1578
l-Poder-l
-_-

l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff Muff View Post
I hated grade school. College doesn't even compare.
Says the person who has been to what... 4 classes so far?

I mean, initially yeah, it's better. But it really REALLY becomes the "same ol' same ol' " really quickly.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:26 PM #1579
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Your "experience" has been sucked though.

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Old 09-01-2012, 10:30 PM #1580
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

I've been going for over a week now. I know it will get to that, but it's just so much better than grade school, I actually enjoy the majority of my professors. This past year, out of 5 classes, I looked forward to 2 of them. This year, I look forward to every class, even calculus.

Nic: That's happening monday. She just offered to go to a sex shop with me.

Last edited by Muff Muff : 09-01-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:43 PM #1581
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Dude you found yourself a kinky one. You have no idea how jealous I am right now.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:47 PM #1582
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

Yes I did. I find it funny how it all started. We were just laying on her bed together, not even close or anything. She said I smelled good, looked at me, and then we start making out.

I swear, I have a gift or something.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:58 PM #1583
tater_salad (Banned)

Old 09-01-2012, 11:00 PM #1584
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff Muff View Post
Yes I did. I find it funny how it all started. We were just laying on her bed together, not even close or anything. She said I smelled good, looked at me, and then we start making out.

I swear, I have a gift or something.
Tell me your secrets O exalted leader

Old 09-01-2012, 11:02 PM #1585
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

Old 09-01-2012, 11:03 PM #1586
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

So you're saying if I dance like an Asian dude, I'll get women?

Old 09-01-2012, 11:08 PM #1587
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

I don't know what it is, I guess I'm just attractive. The only girls that have gotten away are the ones that I actually tried to get, I attribute that to trying too hard. I can read them really well, too. I mean come on, if a girl is laying next to me on a twin size bed, she's got something on her mind. Once you figure out how to read them, it's a matter of having the courage to do something about it. Girls want the guy to make the first move, you gotta have the balls to do that. You can't give them 100% that first time though, because then you've got nothing to follow up with. After that, it's just a matter of keeping them interested in you, so you gotta learn and try new things. It just happened that this girl really liked my style, so she stuck around.

Honestly, I'm not even ashamed to say this; I read this thread probably a year or two ago, implemented some of the stuff said in it, and it helped, a lot.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3597248
Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 PM #1588
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

tl;dr for now. But thanks for the link. Sad part is I know most of that stuff already. My problem lies not in sexual ability but in knowing who, when and how to try to get.

What if I dance like the German kid I am? (3:07)

Old 09-01-2012, 11:20 PM #1589
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

It's just something you do or don't have. You gotta learn how to read people and, in turn, give good responses, it's not easy though. Different things work for different girls. With this one, I can be more forward about things, but with others I have to be more subtle. It's all about playing the game, and baby, I'm a motha ****in MLG.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:27 PM #1590
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

Is it ironic that during this conversation here, a girl messaged me on that dating site I'm on and I'm working on a response?

Old 09-01-2012, 11:38 PM #1591
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

What did she say?
Old 09-01-2012, 11:42 PM #1592
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

I messaged her saying we seemed to have some common interests and a similar mindset (based on her profile) and I was hoping to get to know her.

Her response was:

Quote:
Hey there! I appreciate the message actually. It's so rare that a guy will actually take time to specifically state things about my profile, so thanks! what do we have in common?
So I replied with what I gathered from her profile.

Quote:
Haha, you're welcome, it's rare to find something worth pointing out on a profile From what I can gather, we both enjoy a good laugh, to me that's key. If you can't laugh during your life, you're not doing it right. Couple the laughter with sarcasm and I think we could have some killer conversations. We both try to find the light in things, no matter how dark it may be and we both do what we can to help those we care about.

I think that's a start but we may find more
No answer yet but it's only been 10 minutes

Old 09-01-2012, 11:46 PM #1593
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

Nothing definitive to go off of yet.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:49 PM #1594
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

True but do you think I'm on the right track?

Old 09-01-2012, 11:54 PM #1595
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT

It's ok. Try not to be too cliche, ie the "light in the dark" thing. Don't give out too many details about yourself yet, if she wants to know something, let her find out. Nobody likes hearing a memoir, especially a girl that is potentially interested in you.

Also, get some nicer clothes and a decent hair cut. I don't care what you have heard, appearance is EVERYTHING. Jeans and a t-shirt doesn't cut it.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:02 AM #1596
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian

I was just trying not to use the word "optimistic" because that's the word she used in her profile lol.

I do need something besides jeans and concert shirts though. Hair cut needs to happen again, it's starting to get shaggy. I dunno though, khakis and polo shirts isn't me. I mean, yeah it looks good but I feel like a preppy tool in them.

Closed Thread