PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-07-2012, 09:01 PM #1
natezink

has been a member for 10 years
MQ Help

Hey guys I'm in need of some help. I put my MQ valve into my Karni and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Here's what's happening. When I fire it 1 or 2 shots at a time it seems to work fine. If I go much above 5 BPS or any kind of ramping it doesn't seem like the MQ valve is firing. I have taken it apart several times and lubed it but that doesn't seem to help. I have also go to a local hardware store and picked up a 3/8" o-ring for the poppet and installed it and still having the same problem. At this point I really have no clue what could be causing the problem. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.
natezink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2012, 12:13 AM #2
cww516
clever text goes here

cww516 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Try a new, good quality (Duracell or Energizer) battery before you do anything else, I know I start seeing shootdown and missed shots around 50%, if it makes it that far. If that's not it, try turning up your LPR, it might not be set high enough to keep up. You need to run a higher pressure than you'd expect, since the ram still has to keep the bolt forward during the shot (or in your case, get it forward before the shot).
cww516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:13 AM #3
natezink

Wow, I really feel dumb now. Cranking up the LPR a little bit seems to have fixed it. I'm kinda low on air so I won't know for sure till I get my tank filled and put some rounds through it. Thanks for you help cww you saved me on this one!
natezink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:51 PM #4
hmcl281

most people think all they need is for the bolt to cock back for the lpr pressure, when it's too low your going to having issue at higher speed.
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote