Community Focus

Old 07-12-2012, 11:45 PM #127
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
Xboxdude123 is wrong when he changed his mind, and send the gun back. That's just dishonest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergypaintball View Post
FOR EVERYONE WHO THINK THE PACKAGE WAS STOLEN OFF MY PORCH!!!
Number one I received a package on the day that it said it was delivered from the same company. It makes no sense that they would only steal one and not the other also. So in reality NOOOOOOO it was never even brought to my house. Number two the package was returned to sender so it was the box i shipped in!!! It wont even fit in a mailbox in our city. Number 3 USPS makes up a new story everday I call them like they are stalling

Synergy claimed to be at home, and didn't receive the package when it was delivered. So maybe the package was delivered to a wrong address. Possible. But the tracking above is a rather concrete proof that the package with that # was delivered somewhere in Frisco, TX.

Again, Signature Confirmation is $2, and Hold-For-Pickup is free. These are our options when we're too cheap to pay for insurance.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:59 PM #128
Derppen like a Baws

.. is playing at Living Legends V
.. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
.. supports Pev's Paintball
.. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Synergy, if its needed i can still go make that local police report in person to assure you its handled right. I understand stuff can get mixed up over the phone. With his attitude and lack of responsibility in the last few responses i bet your going to need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxdude123 View Post
Do I care that I will be banned? No, I will go to ******, I will be getting banned for no reason, I sent his gun back, so I Owe money for it getting stolen? Noooooooo, my parents said its not my fault, if he wanted insurance he should of told me and he would of paid for it
Quote:
To learn a lesson? I didn't like the gun at all, a lot of kick, and no manule, I'm sure others would send something back to the owner if they didn't like it, and USPS had to take it back, they gave my brother a tracking number so dumb*** they took it back
His responses are getting a little erratic...

Last edited by .. : 07-13-2012 at 12:02 AM.
.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:12 AM #129
Synergypaintball

Synergypaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
http://imageshack.us/g/861/img0846.png/

last link didnt work so try this one!

Russian Legion Fan #1247
Synergypaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:13 AM #130
Derppen like a Baws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergypaintball View Post
http://imageshack.us/g/861/img0846.png/

last link didnt work so try this one!
Its working now
Old 07-13-2012, 12:33 PM #131
drewzer92

drewzer92 plays in the APPA beginner division
drewzer92 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Making Ohio look bad.... Hope everything works out for you synergy.
drewzer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:15 PM #132
xboxdude123

xboxdude123 is playing at Living Legends V
xboxdude123 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xboxdude123 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xboxdude123 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewzer92 View Post
Making Ohio look bad.... Hope everything works out for you synergy.
I shipped that package? So I'm making Ohio look bad? I'm getting mad, cause all these people are dumb, I'm going to talk to a cop ether today or Sunday, and will ask if it's my fault, I haven't had time to go to USPS, if this kid wouldn't of made this stupid post I would not be so mad, there for
xboxdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:32 PM #133
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VIII
trancer23 is Legendary
Make sure you include the part where you entered a contract and then backed out.

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:46 PM #134
MillerLite619
Snake Attack

MillerLite619 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancer23
Make sure you include the part where you entered a contract and then backed out.
Lawl
Old 07-13-2012, 03:58 PM #135
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerLite619 View Post
Lawl
I will
Old 07-13-2012, 04:30 PM #136
SKI008

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancer23 View Post
That means very little unfortunately. Especially since he sent the item back. It's not a criminal matter (it's not theft), it would be a civil one. The op is pretty much out of luck trying to get restitution from xbox from my understanding. Short of negative feedback k the best thing would be to investigate the possible theft from the porch since the item was delivered.

Xbox shouldn't have shipped it back with no communications but it looks like he's not a thief. Assuming the shipment was legit that is. Insurance also wpuldnt have resolved the situation if it was indeed stolen off the porch. While shipping an expensive item without insurance / signature is stupid, it's not criminal. I think you're going to have a hard time getting anything from Xbox op. Start pursuing the theft from your porch. Xbox is hardly being helpful but again that's just him being a dick. The police won't care about that
Old 07-13-2012, 04:33 PM #137
sweetd330

Annual Supporting Member
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
sweetd330 supports Pev's Paintball
sweetd330 is Legendary
sweetd330 supports DLX Technology
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Nothings going to happen, notice a mod hasnt even posted once yet. Mods cant make him pay, you guys cant make him pay.
Package was delivered, whats he supposed to do? Hes under no obligation to pay him anything. Take him to court if you feel you can win. He felt the trade wasnt as stated and sent the gun back. EVEN NOTIFIED the other guy that he was shipping back.
Leave appropriate feedback and move on. This is just turning into a bash fest, none of which will solve or get anything done
United Fire Company 3

Last edited by sweetd330 : 07-13-2012 at 04:35 PM.
sweetd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:45 PM #138
specopsdeath2
DANGER ZONE

Annual Supporting Member
specopsdeath2 plays in the PSP
specopsdeath2 is an NCPA player
specopsdeath2 is Legendary
specopsdeath2 is Boss
specopsdeath2 supports DLX Technology
Unfortunately I agree ^^^.

All that can be done here is negative feedback left by synergy (or whatever he feels fit. I see negative but that's just me).

I would check around Craigslist and other things like that for the missing marker as well.
University of Hartford PC United
Proud Sponsors:
YetiPB Laysick Ninja
specopsdeath2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:38 PM #139
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VIII
trancer23 is Legendary
agreed. Unfortunately, done is done.

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:20 AM #140
timeguroo

My $.02

Things like this are truly unfortunate. This is why kids should not be allowed to step into verbal or written agreements. This is why parents or legal guardians are required to make agreements legal and binding. Unfortunately, even by law, two sixteen-year-old minors are not even allowed to create or sign legal and binding contracts. Therefore, this is just a bad case of happenstance.

Kid A and Kid B agree that they will complete a trade. Kid A will send his item first (objA). Kid B agrees that upon receiving objA will send his item (objB). When Kid B received objA, he should have sent objB in return (as agreed.)

Unfortunately, Kid B defaulted on the agreement by rejecting objA and consequently decided to send it back. Regardless of signature delivery or insurance, Kid A's item was shipped back and delivery confirmation shows that it was delivered. Kid A contends this.

My advice as a complete outsider and having just read all 7 pages carefully:

Kid A's parent should be contacting Kid B's parents (or vice versa.) In fact, if these parents are aware that their kids are engaging in online transactions of an excess of $700, there should be no reason for us to get involved. This should strictly be a matter between these two parties.

Yes, this is a civil matter - parent's should be involved, not us (touche, yes I know.)

Police will NOT get involved as this IS a civil dispute (lawyer up!)

Again, there should be no reason for two sixteen-year-old kids to be allowed to commit to these types of transactions in the first place.

I would recommend PBN to disallow or place stricter rules (like requiring a cosignee) when either the selling or buying party is a minor.

My $.02
timeguroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:13 PM #141
Derppen like a Baws

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeguroo View Post
Again, there should be no reason for two sixteen-year-old kids to be allowed to commit to these types of transactions in the first place.
I'd have to disagree right here, this thread died but this point is not really valid. I'm sure there are plenty of other minors on here including me who do the same thing (Trading,Buying/Selling), the only difference is there are a few who fail to understand how to do it correctly. A statement like this makes it appear as if your bias that all minors can not properly conduct business or should not be allowed to do so.

I agree that one can ruin it for all sometimes, but you have to understand that all of them are not like that one, or this one for that matter. Your creating a stereotype with a statement like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeguroo View Post
I would recommend PBN to disallow or place stricter rules (like requiring a cosignee) when either the selling or buying party is a minor.

My $.02
So your creating a bias rule basically, because you have a neglectful kid you want to stop all minors from conducting business on this website? I started trading,buying and selling gear when i was younger than 16, first i did it to improve my gear. The better you are at it you make money, and it's something to do with free time between playing. What i've already said basically in my other segment is you cant assume all minors are bad at business because we have a few who are either neglectful or are out to steal.

But we also have adults who do the same on this community. Plenty of them are known and or alleged scammers. Few who apparently make a living stealing from others, which is disgusting but there's little to do here when those stolen from cant provide enough information or did not protect themselves properly.

So as you can see this is not only an age problem and removing minors from this community or at least b/s/t will not solve it. Just my .02 cents on yours.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:39 PM #142
Master Baller
The Paintballn Doctor

Synergy is a scammer I wouldnt beleive much he says. I know because I sent Payment for 2 rotor color kits and a speedfeed and have yet to receive week's later. He was replying through texts but he has gone silent. Said he shipped but of course didnt get tracking.. i opened a paypal case and still no response from synergy. Also pmed on the nation with no response... synergy probably sent the guy a beat nt for his beautiful luxe. I would have sent it back to... lol... good luck to all parties involved!!
Master Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 06:55 PM #143
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
Master Baller, if you are having issues as well, have you made your own thread?
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
aerosaaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:32 PM #144
Trigger Finger
Yetipb.com

Trigger Finger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Baller View Post
Synergy is a scammer I wouldnt beleive much he says. I know because I sent Payment for 2 rotor color kits and a speedfeed and have yet to receive week's later. He was replying through texts but he has gone silent. Said he shipped but of course didnt get tracking.. i opened a paypal case and still no response from synergy. Also pmed on the nation with no response... synergy probably sent the guy a beat nt for his beautiful luxe. I would have sent it back to... lol... good luck to all parties involved!!
it seems kinda sketchy that you would post this in here and are from the same state. very interesting....

My Gear Bag Sale!!! Click Me!
Trigger Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:48 AM #145
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Baller View Post
I knew something was up! Him and his friend need to be stopped, synergy and the kid that posted this
Old 08-29-2012, 04:17 PM #146
GraveDiggersUnion
Team Oddity #00

GraveDiggersUnion is a Supporting Member
GraveDiggersUnion is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
I knew something was up! Him and his friend need to be stopped, synergy and the kid that posted this
I'm thinking he was referring to you
Join The Shocker Owners FB Group

Shocker Owners Group
GraveDiggersUnion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:02 AM #147
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveDiggersUnion View Post
I'm thinking he was referring to you
He just said synergy is a scammer how is the referring to me?