MillerLite619
Snake Attack

MillerLite619 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger84
Why are there no screenshots posted and why has xbox not received his well deserved negative for reneging on his part of the deal*?

*Which is why synergy doesn't have his gat now.
Synergy posted screenshots
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2012, 07:08 PM #65
pballerfolife21
Livin Luxeurious

pballerfolife21 posts videos on PbNation
pballerfolife21 is Legendary
pballerfolife21 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxdude123 View Post
What would of been the difference if I sent mine or his? What if they lost mine? We would be in the same place, any one think of that? No? Cause all of you are not seeing everything
How do you know they would of lost it? It would of been an entirely different package. You cant assume they would of lost your gun. At least if they would of lost your gun then you woulldnt be liable for negative feedback.
Mile High Saints #21
pballerfolife21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:13 PM #66
wiseyouare

wiseyouare is playing at Living Legends VI
this is why pbn needs a minimum age requirement
wiseyouare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:33 PM #67
gamer565
Read the manual!!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseyouare View Post
this is why pbn needs a minimum age requirement
They do, but it's 13.

gamer565 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:12 PM #68
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerLite619 View Post
Synergy posted screenshots
All I see are screenshots from synergy with xbox stating he couldn't be bothered to know any details about the gun he claimed he was shipping back.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:51 AM #69
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I am 33 and I cannot believe that someone would post such an expensive marker without proper postage.
I am from the UK and the general rule of thumb when it comes to BST is that it is the senders responsibility to ensure that the item is delivered correctly to the receiver. Our couriers aren't meant to leave the item anywhere UNLESS you give them permission, then it is your fault if it goes missing.

When I send markers or items of value, I always send them via a signed for service with the correct amount of insurance to cover the item. I also know that if something went missing, I would have to refund the recipient and pursue the courier to compensate me for my loss.

So far, I have had only one item go missing, and Royal Mail refunded me within 28 days.

I cannot stress enough that people need to pay the additional amount to PROTECT YOU AS THE SENDER. Problems occur, but you need to be able to deal with it in the correct manner.

I hope both parties can get this resolved, as it is a lot of money to lose - no matter the age.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:38 PM #70
xboxdude123

xboxdude123 is playing at Living Legends V
xboxdude123 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xboxdude123 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xboxdude123 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWayz View Post
I am 33 and I cannot believe that someone would post such an expensive marker without proper postage.
I am from the UK and the general rule of thumb when it comes to BST is that it is the senders responsibility to ensure that the item is delivered correctly to the receiver. Our couriers aren't meant to leave the item anywhere UNLESS you give them permission, then it is your fault if it goes missing.

When I send markers or items of value, I always send them via a signed for service with the correct amount of insurance to cover the item. I also know that if something went missing, I would have to refund the recipient and pursue the courier to compensate me for my loss.

So far, I have had only one item go missing, and Royal Mail refunded me within 28 days.

I cannot stress enough that people need to pay the additional amount to PROTECT YOU AS THE SENDER. Problems occur, but you need to be able to deal with it in the correct manner.

I hope both parties can get this resolved, as it is a lot of money to lose - no matter the age.
We are working it out, I wish people would stop posting on here, the kid should of never made this thread, it was not his, but his friends, it says the package was delivered, insurance wouldn't do much then, on when they lose it during the ship ment, once it says delivered, it's on the reciveres part to make sure no one steals it
xboxdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:47 PM #71
WildWayz
The Moose God

Annual Supporting Member
Sorry to keep dragging this on, but this is bugging me.

You do know that delivering to a doorstep etc isn't classed as delivered? It is a lazy delivery driver self-signing it. They should have carded the guy living there to say either pick it up from the local depot, or contact to arrange re-delivery.

Put it like this... if you had bought a brand new marker for $1300 from a company and they said to you "Sorry, it says delivered" but you hadn't received it as it was left on your doorstep, would you go "fair game" and not pursue it? A delivery contract is to deliver from one person to another - now they will usually deliver it to a person living at the same address - but if they leave it out in the open, then the delivery company is responsible for it and I would STRONGLY suggest the sender escalates this with the delivery company as this is not acceptable. Go down the High Level Complaints route - get them to speak to the delivery driver and ask why he didn't leave it with the a human residing at the property.

As I said, this is for the UK. I can't imagine America being any different.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:20 PM #72
xboxdude123

Quote:

You do know that delivering to a doorstep etc isn't classed as delivered? It is a lazy delivery driver self-signing it. They should have carded the guy living there to say either pick it up from the local depot, or contact to arrange re-delivery.

Put it like this... if you had bought a brand new marker for $1300 from a company and they said to you "Sorry, it says delivered" but you hadn't received it as it was left on your doorstep, would you go "fair game" and not pursue it? A delivery contract is to deliver from one person to another - now they will usually deliver it to a person living at the same address - but if they leave it out in the open, then the delivery company is responsible for it and I would STRONGLY suggest the sender escalates this with the delivery company as this is not acceptable. Go down the High Level Complaints route - get them to speak to the delivery driver and ask why he didn't leave it with the a human residing at the property.

We have both called them, they said it was left in a mail box, but his mail box isn't big enough to put the package I sent into it
Old 07-10-2012, 01:24 PM #73
sweetd330

Annual Supporting Member
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
sweetd330 supports Pev's Paintball
sweetd330 is Legendary
sweetd330 supports DLX Technology
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Theyre not required to do any of that besides if theres a signature confirmation, then someone just has to sign for it. My packages either get left in my mailbox(i have a large mailbox) or our mail guy sticks them through my doggy door.
As stated before the package was delivered. Whether thats up to your standards or not doesnt apply to this. Xbox sent it back, THEN it was either stolen or misplaced once it was at the other guys house
United Fire Company 3
sweetd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:44 PM #74
Derppen like a Baws

.. is playing at Living Legends V
.. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
.. supports Pev's Paintball
.. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm confused as to why the guy who no longer has a marker has not made his own thread or pursued means of getting equal compensation, its not really his fault for one but why is he dropping it. And we cant really push the issue for him like his friend tried so there's nothing much to do here other than point fingers at the moment.

Xbox did you call usps and take the route i suggested last night? I dont think it will help much for locating the box but there's a chance there.
.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:58 PM #75
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
Quote:

With just Delivery Confirmation the mail carrier is only responsible for delivering items to the mailbox (or your porch if the package doesn't fit in your mail box). For $2.10 more they would deliver the package with a signature at that address. That's called Signature Confirmation. There's a higher cost service where only a certain person can sign for it, called Special Signature Confirmation.
A free option is "Hold For Pickup." The addressee have to go to the post office to pick it up. Of course the scammers can still claim that someone else he doesn't know picked it up. If you've read through these theft reports enough you've seen this excuse before.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:17 PM #76
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
I'm confused as to why the guy who no longer has a marker has not made his own thread or pursued means of getting equal compensation, its not really his fault for one but why is he dropping it. And we cant really push the issue for him like his friend tried so there's nothing much to do here other than point fingers at the moment.

Xbox did you call usps and take the route i suggested last night? I dont think it will help much for locating the box but there's a chance there.
I called them, me and him both did, they said it was left in the mail box
Old 07-10-2012, 08:34 PM #77
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I would just like to see xbox post his shipping receipt. Again, why are there no screenshots?
Old 07-11-2012, 11:03 AM #78
Synergypaintball

Synergypaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I've pretty much lost all hope for my marker after calling usps several times and them just claiming different things after each time

Russian Legion Fan #1247
Synergypaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:06 AM #79
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger84 View Post
I would just like to see xbox post his shipping receipt. Again, why are there no screenshots?
I do everything off my iPhone, I can't post pics, synergy can, I sent him the pics of it, I'd he could post them that would be cool
Old 07-11-2012, 03:58 PM #80
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VIII
trancer23 is Legendary
if you sent him pics, they are in your sent mail. Post them. OR screenshot your phone.

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
trancer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:15 PM #81
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
iphone's have screenshot capability, or download the file from your email

poor excuses for not having screenshots are poor.

take a picture of the screen with another phone? a camera? a webcam? sketch it on a piece of paper? ANYTHING is better than nothing *except sketching it on paper that won't work*
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
aerosaaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:05 PM #82
MillerLite619
Snake Attack

MillerLite619 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
So Xbox... Are you going to help reimburse synergy at all?
Old 07-11-2012, 08:08 PM #83
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerLite619 View Post
So Xbox... Are you going to help reimburse synergy at all?
He said something about the 50$ thing, that they would send me? And asked if I would send it to him and I said yea I would. And if someone would inbox me there number that can post pics I will send them
Old 07-11-2012, 11:23 PM #84
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosaaber View Post
iphone's have screenshot capability, or download the file from your email

poor excuses for not having screenshots are poor.

take a picture of the screen with another phone? a camera? a webcam? sketch it on a piece of paper? ANYTHING is better than nothing *except sketching it on paper that won't work*
Pics here! http://m1058.photobucket.com/albumvi...l?o=2&newest=1