Old 07-09-2012, 12:07 AM #43
xboxdude123

xboxdude123 is playing at Living Legends V
xboxdude123 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
xboxdude123 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
xboxdude123 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpainball View Post
FYI, I've checked with the mods about the rules on items delivered (per tracking) but stolen from the porch. PBN does not have a policy on it.

And you're right that there's no screenshots of PM's, USPS tracking, or anything that matters have been posted here. So there's no rush in getting anything solved.
I posted the tracking number
xboxdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2012, 12:11 AM #44
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
Your shipment your responsibility! Perhaps you should read the rules before trying to make an agreement in the B/S/T or posting here without making a fool of yourself. Nice to know that someone like you is generally local to me, if worse comes to worse i could always file the police report locally for the OP in the event he does'nt fix his end of the situation.

I figure it would be better than doing it over the phone and with 5 days of work i have nothing better to do. That's as long as his location for his profile is actually accurate. But lets not get to hasty and start posting some real evidence haha.
Im only 16, my mom was in the hospital, you can even ask D_myers, that's my brother, and the guy I traded with, so I had no money at the time, for the person calling me cheap.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:16 AM #45
hardpainball
Easy & Painless

hardpainball is playing at Living Legends V
hardpainball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hardpainball is attending Decay of Nations VI
hardpainball supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxdude123 View Post
I posted the tracking number
Still the reason you gave for sending the marker back was unacceptable. You can't just decided to trade back because you don't like the way the gun shoots. You can't make someone send you their gun for you to try, and you simply return it if you don't like it. That's not how BST works. Lack of a manual is too small of a matter, and usually is taken care of by sending it separately, or compensating you for it.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM #46
Derppen like a Baws

.. is playing at Living Legends V
.. owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
.. supports Pev's Paintball
.. has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Im only 16, my mom was in the hospital, you can even ask D_myers, that's my brother, and the guy I traded with, so I had no money at the time, for the person calling me cheap.
I'm sorry but if you can't afford to properly ship a package at your expense you have little reason to be in the bst other than selling your gear, if your trading it should be done properly with both sides protected, not just you. If this is the case i hope all goes well for you but you can't pull the not my fault card when the OP is the one who's now out a marker and you might not have the means to compensate him for it.

By all means if you need money sell gear in there, just make sure you have the money to get your items where they are going the safe way. If you don't lend a buck or two off someone you know who you can repay later for signature confirmation, perhaps a little more for insurance.

I would start tomorrow with calling usps, providing them with the numbers yourself and start a claim, possibly expediting it for your sake. The OP does'nt have much groundwork to do other than to push you if you wont do it(Whether it be contacting your parents, peers of power and so on.), your the last one to have the package and you paid the third party (I.E. Shipping provider) so its your job to make it right with them for him. And no im not riding you, im just trying to help you understand the severity of whats happening and what could happen.

Last edited by .. : 07-09-2012 at 12:27 AM.
.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM #47
D_Myers01

okay so im just going to say this...... Even know my brother did screw up by not telling him hes shipping it back yes that was messed up i know but he did ship the gun back ill put my life on it and i dont kid around with this im tired of people threating him to call the police I SHIPPED IT SO DONT YELL AT HIM FOR BEING CHEAP IT WAS ME. ive never used insurance bc ive never had a problem like this so I AM SORRY FOR MESSING UP but the gun was shipped out to the address and that is the correct d/c number. How is it his or my fault that the postman/woman messed up? its not like we told them to misplace it for a good laugh? we are sorry for this mistake upon him. like i said i know what he did was wrong by not trading or not telling him hes sending it back i had no part in that but i did have part in shipping it out. so dont yell at him yell at me bc i didnt think it was a big deal to insure it bc ive never had a problem and ive shipped alot of other stuff out from other fourms that cost more than this ( damn toy cars ) but there is nothing we can do..... the gun left my hands in the box going to his house. so after it left my person then it was the postoffices problem. i didnt lose it they did.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM #48
xboxdude123

Ok, if I get banned for breaking the rules I get banned, but I sent out his gun, and I calls USPS and they said it was delivered, so what do you want me to do?
I can't post pics off my phone, I have never had a problem, shipping something, like the other guy said before, have you ever thought of him scamming me? As he could of got the gun, and telling everyone that he did not get the gun? And trying to make me pay for it
Old 07-09-2012, 12:33 AM #49
Derppen like a Baws

Quote:
As he could of got the gun, and telling everyone that he did not get the gun? And trying to make me pay for it
Well as of this moment its your word against his, he has more proof then you do.

Hypothetically if he is the one scamming you, you can't show that he received the package so you might be sol in the first place. ALWAYS ship your own package, i can not stress the importance of this.

What i Do:
2-3 Day Priority: Reasoning gives me a roundabout time of delivery
Insurance: Reasoning, Stuff happens, we are both covered
Tracking: Reasoning Ability to see where the package is at

Insurance usually also asks for a signature confirmation so you can see who accepts the package, best way i have found and i have yet to have a problem with it. I spend less than 17$ on a box and all of this per marker shipped, they even pick it up at my doorstep, but i don't sit it out there until they arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Myers01 View Post
I SHIPPED IT SO DONT YELL AT HIM FOR BEING CHEAP IT WAS ME.
Not once did i yell, neither did Hard. First its practically impossible, secondly any capped words are used as important markers to stress a point for you. If i was yeling an entire sentence would be capped, and really who cap rages these days?

Last edited by .. : 07-09-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:39 AM #50
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
Well as of this moment its your word against his, he has more proof then you do.

Hypothetically if he is the one scamming you, you can't show that he received the package so you might be sol in the first place. ALWAYS ship your own package, i can not stress the importance of this.

What i Do:
2-3 Day Priority: Reasoning gives me a roundabout time of delivery
Insurance: Reasoning, Stuff happens, we are both covered
Tracking: Reasoning Ability to see where the package is at

Insurance usually also asks for a signature confirmation so ySou can see who accepts the package, best way i have found and i have yet to have a problem with it. I spend less than 17$ on a box and all of this per marker shipped, they even pick it up at my doorstep, but i don't sit it out there until they arrive.

Not once did i yell, neither did Hard. First its practically impossible, secondly any capped words are used as important markers to stress a point for you.
I have all the paper work showing I shipped it, and the tracking said it was delivered
Old 07-09-2012, 12:41 AM #51
Derppen like a Baws

Quote:
I have all the paper work showing I shipped it, and the tracking said it was delivered
I know, i'm still looking at this from both sides. I'm just providing you on insight as to how to remedy this and avoid future instances. Lets all take a nice nap and you should do some pushing tomorrow with them, i don't know what else you could get done unless you find out how to contact his local mail carrier though who might have dropped it off.

Op i know this doesn't seem like your fight but you should take a little bit of your day, explore around your house if no one was at home around the drop off time. My mail man sticks stuff in the garage when its open if no one is home and i live out in the middle of nowhere, usually sitting on a car or the atv. Perhaps ask a neighbor if you have one, boxes have been delivered to the wrong place before. If its more of an apartment style place/housing community, check with your administrative people, or house/roomates. Just trying to knock out all possible scenarios.

Last edited by .. : 07-09-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:42 AM #52
D_Myers01

Last edited by D_Myers01 : 07-09-2012 at 12:45 AM.
D_Myers01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:45 AM #53
sweetd330

Annual Supporting Member
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
sweetd330 supports Pev's Paintball
sweetd330 is Legendary
sweetd330 supports DLX Technology
sweetd330 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Signature confirmation would have been the only other service that would have helped here. Insurance would do absolutley nothing when they look in the system and see that the package was DELIVERED.
Theres not much that any of us or the mods can do here, he got the gun, didnt like it, didnt feel he got all that was agreed upon and sent it back.
The communication was lacking on xboxs part big time but the gun got shipped back, was delivered. If it was stolen of your step or out of the mailbox then you have another issue local to you not xbox.
See if you can come to some sort of agreement, exchange feedback, thats all that can come from this.
United Fire Company 3
sweetd330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:51 AM #54
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetd330 View Post
Signature confirmation would have been the only other service that would have helped here. Insurance would do absolutley nothing when they look in the system and see that the package was DELIVERED.
Theres not much that any of us or the mods can do here, he got the gun, didnt like it, didnt feel he got all that was agreed upon and sent it back.
The communication was lacking on xboxs part big time but the gun got shipped back, was delivered. If it was stolen of your step or out of the mailbox then you have another issue local to you not xbox.
See if you can come to some sort of agreement, exchange feedback, thats all that can come from this.
THANK you so much! Me and the guy have been talking, an everyone on here is flipping out, when they don't even know anything, yea my communication was bad, very bad, but my mom was in the hospital
Old 07-09-2012, 01:01 AM #55
MillerLite619
Snake Attack

MillerLite619 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MillerLite619 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Im not here to force anyone to pay anything...
And I'm 15 and i know Xbox money is hard to come by... But my friend spent a lot of hard earned money on that NT and now he is out 750! Any money at all would help and we
Already went around the whole block asking neighbors (we live in suburbs) if they happen to see it dropped off/see it taken/or mistakenly got it... Right now the best thing we can do is pray... I have had problems with USPS before... I ordered a pair of beats and the # said it was delivered but I never got it.... Turns out it never left the truck and one of the mailmen (when he was off duty) was nice enough to return it on his own time because it was never actually delivered and since it was marked delivered it just sat on the back of the truck and after a week the man brought it too me... Delivery confirmation isn't always the best solution so it's always best to get all 3
(delivery confirmation, insurance, and signing before package receiving)
Old 07-09-2012, 01:08 AM #56
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerLite619 View Post
Im not here to force anyone to pay anything...
And I'm 15 and i know Xbox money is hard to come by... But my friend spent a lot of hard earned money on that NT and now he is out 750! Any money at all would help and we
Already went around the whole block asking neighbors (we live in suburbs) if they happen to see it dropped off/see it taken/or mistakenly got it... Right now the best thing we can do is pray... I have had problems with USPS before... I ordered a pair of beats and the # said it was delivered but I never got it.... Turns out it never left the truck and one of the mailmen (when he was off duty) was nice enough to return it on his own time because it was never actually delivered and since it was marked delivered it just sat on the back of the truck and after a week the man brought it too me... Delivery confirmation isn't always the best solution so it's always best to get all 3
(delivery confirmation, insurance, and signing before package receiving)
I as understand, but you should of not posted this, it wasn't really any of your business, yes money is very hard to come by when your young and can't get a job, me and him have been talking and are ok, he said he was sorry for posting stuff about me
Old 07-09-2012, 01:18 AM #57
Synergypaintball

Synergypaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
as we are trying to work this out in the best manner possible we do not need any cops called on anyone. He is still talking to me which means as #1 that I did not get scammed. We have planned a couple of things to get this straightened out and will continue every last effort to get this figured out. As I am 16 myself this was quite a big hit to me loosing such a big thing in paintball. Barely being able to buy the gun in the first place. As I do work for my own money. What I am trying to say is hes actually trying to figure this out with me instead of bailing and not responding. although not insuring was a bonehead move as the USPS has stated unless proven never received no insurance will be permitted. If you have any questions or pointers please continue to post here. NO POLICE PHONE CALLS NEEDED!

Russian Legion Fan #1247
Synergypaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:23 AM #58
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergypaintball View Post
as we are trying to work this out in the best manner possible we do not need any cops called on anyone. He is still talking to me which means as #1 that I did not get scammed. We have planned a couple of things to get this straightened out and will continue every last effort to get this figured out. As I am 16 myself this was quite a big hit to me loosing such a big thing in paintball. Barely being able to buy the gun in the first place. As I do work for my own money. What I am trying to say is hes actually trying to figure this out with me instead of bailing and not responding. although not insuring was a bonehead move as the USPS has stated unless proven never received no insurance will be permitted. If you have any questions or pointers please continue to post here. NO POLICE PHONE CALLS NEEDED!
Thansk man, see everyone, we have been talking, and now you guys can stop saying your going to get a police report on me for no reason
Old 07-09-2012, 02:07 PM #59
Derppen like a Baws

I never said i was going to get a report, i said if it was needed then i could. Which if he feels that's not the case then of course i'm not going to push the issue, no its not my fight either i just provide insight to help others in my free time. Expressing my opinion as well as a few things i have learned from my experiences and others on here, between B/S/T i'm always in the the Theft Section.

Perhaps re read my statement about me being able to contact the police local to you in person, because i know for a fact i said i can, not that i will without being asked to.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:34 PM #60
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Why are there no screenshots posted and why has xbox not received his well deserved negative for reneging on his part of the deal*?

*Which is why synergy doesn't have his gat now.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:31 PM #61
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslinger84 View Post
Why are there no screenshots posted and why has xbox not received his well deserved negative for reneging on his part of the deal*?

*Which is why synergy doesn't have his gat now.
Why are you coming into this? Did you not see, what he posted?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:53 PM #62
pballerfolife21
Livin Luxeurious

pballerfolife21 posts videos on PbNation
pballerfolife21 is Legendary
pballerfolife21 supports DLX Technology
You agreed to a trade, OP kept up on his end and then you did not keep up your end of the deal because of something you could of printed for 5 cents at a library or even done yourself at your home, or waited another 2-3 days to be shipped to you.

Plain and simple your fault this might not of ever happened if you followed through with the deal you made.
Mile High Saints #21
pballerfolife21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:00 PM #63
xboxdude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballerfolife21 View Post
You agreed to a trade, OP kept up on his end and then you did not keep up your end of the deal because of something you could of printed for 5 cents at a library or even done yourself at your home, or waited another 2-3 days to be shipped to you.

Plain and simple your fault this might not of ever happened if you followed through with the deal you made.
What would of been the difference if I sent mine or his? What if they lost mine? We would be in the same place, any one think of that? No? Cause all of you are not seeing everything