Old 08-16-2012, 06:37 PM #22
kingaaron

kingaaron owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
kingaaron has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BuMpS aLoT~ View Post
King:
Ya seventh element said that they couldnt do it because something to do with the rotor only having one button. I thought it was kinda weird because the virtue board I have in my reloader b has a unjam feature that works when you just simply push the on off button once. I don't think that it would be to terribly difficult to offer something of that sort.
Yeah I agree they should have incorporated the unjam to work without the board. I was wondering for the reasonable price why no one has really used it, this could be why. I was on the fence about buying this board for the unjam feature, but glad I came to check here first. So thanks for sharing the info I found it helpful. I can't believe we just had somewhat of a conversation without being a**holes! Maybe there's hope on the nation after all, peace!
kingaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2012, 03:01 AM #23
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
What!? You need the gun board for the anti-jam feature to work? Thats a complete rip, I guess its like they say "When its too good to be true.......it probably is." That makes no sense, what a joke.

Good thing I jumped on the Seed Kit when it was out (I love teasing, I dont know how many times I have said that).

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:48 PM #24
~BuMpS aLoT~

King
I was also close to buying it as well for the exact same reason, but for some reason I messaged seventh element on here and he told me everything that I have mentioned to all of you guys. Glad I didn't end up buying something that wasn't going to have a beneficial gain.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:54 PM #25
~BuMpS aLoT~

Cfl mike:
Give u 20 bucks for your seed kit! Lol (i say this to everyone) haha