Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-08-2012, 10:38 AM #1
backwoodspball
Old School 80's Baller

backwoodspball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
backwoodspball supports DLX Technology
thinking about getting a nt11

Currently shoot a axe but I've been looking at the DM 11 and 12 along with the NT 11. I see they stopped making the NT series? Are the NT markers still ok to own? What were some of the issues? Just trying to make my mind up between the matrix and the NT lineup. And wondering if they are worth the cash over the axe

L.E. Red Camo Clone GT
Clear Orange DM13
backwoodspball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:07 PM #2
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
NT`s shoot great! I had a Damage NT11, then I got an insane axe trade offer, so I took it, and I am back with my NT11 in sig NT`s shoot smooth. A lot of people say they chop, and all that B.S! If you baby your marker, it will shoot amazing! If you treat it like an ego (Use it, throw it in your bag, and dont touch it), then its going to shoot like crap! The maintance is super easy: Pull bolt out, lube it, clean breach, and boom! Your ready to go. I would say, yes, for the USED price, the NT11 is a great marker! Its insane how cheap you can buy them now. I have seen the Limited Edition one`s as cheap as $500.

I wish they had a better re-sell, but if your looking for a marker to use, no marker in its $5-600 category will be better. Also, I would recommend getting the 45' angled swivel (as seen in NT11 in sig). It makes the look factor amazing, but it makes the feel 20x better. The NT ergonomics are 1 of a kind. Not 1 marker I have felt is better. The NT frame is beyond tiny thin.

Maybe go to your field, and then try one! See if you like it man!
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:33 PM #3
backwoodspball
Old School 80's Baller

Thanks!!! I found one with a OLED board also im looking at. How hard is that board to use over stock? Love the looks and getting them half priced used is a good deal! I can't handle the pink though. But it would be nice to splatter all others with a pink.marker

L.E. Red Camo Clone GT
Clear Orange DM13
Old 07-08-2012, 05:36 PM #4
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
The OLED board is a breeze to use over stock! Simply not having to remember color`s is amazing; But truely its not hard either way. Just remember, (Info coming from a Virtue OLED board) when charging the OLED, you have to unhook the rechargeable battery from the normal plug, and plug them in the "charging" plug near the ASA. It took me FOREVER to figure out! I see that you have an Empire Axe, and a GoG eXTCY. Trust me, I had a Empire Axe Pro (Hated It). The NT is a world win better my man
Infinity Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:42 PM #5
backwoodspball
Old School 80's Baller

Can't figure out why some hate the nt11 either. If its taken care of correctly it should work fine. I actually like the Gog over the axe. Axe shoots a tad quicker though but I don't love the feel of it. Both the dm11 and nt feel great. I LIKE the nt11 better since its a smaller profile. The one im looking at had reg issues and was sent back to dye and fixed. Has worked flawless since. Just wanted to make sure the nt11 was a good marker.

L.E. Red Camo Clone GT
Clear Orange DM13
Old 07-10-2012, 03:52 PM #6
iNvaZN
BALL SO HARD

iNvaZN supports Cereal Killerz 2
iNvaZN donated to help Peyton Trent
iNvaZN helped look for balloons
iNvaZN supports our troops
NT11 is a great marker. All you have to do is lube the bolt after a day of play (which you should be doing with pretty much every high end gun nontheless)
80+ PBN | 420+ eBay | 4 years ASM | PAID badges | 2K4er

ELECTROS | CLASSICS
iNvaZN is offline   Reply With Quote