Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 07:33 PM #43
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
So I guess your logic would say you forgive the nazis becuse they were just doing what they were told and following orders? People can make up their own minds and choose to participate in a gang of criminals or not to. People in the military choose too. And people who support them choose to support a criminal organization. Voting doesnt do anything because both sides of your system support constant war. So all anyone can really do is be vocal and denounce intollerable acts and the people who committ them. But if you support those people who committ the acts and justify their acts by saying they dont have a choice (which they do) then you are supporting the criminal acts.
You're really comparing Nazi Germany to voluntary military service?

You're a piece of ****. The part about me hoping you get beheaded on camera was not a joke.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2012, 07:33 PM #44
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
you sound mean.... and not very peaceful.
If speaking up and defending those who can't defend themselves because they have been blown up or shot and killed of anyother way that results in their death because of the US military makes me mean?!...Then what does that make the people who actually committ or participate in thoes attocities?
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:35 PM #45
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
If speaking up and defending those who can't defend themselves because they have been blown up or shot and killed of anyother way that results in their death because of the US military makes me mean?!...Then what does that make the people who actually committ or participate in thoes attocities?
You're insulting service members, yet they are the ones who ensure that you can spew such bull**** without being prosecuted.

The hypocrisy is downright laughable.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:39 PM #46
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFSUxlaxflip View Post
Maybe because its owned by a religiously affiliated company it could be construed as biased. The website in and of itself is also a blog which proclaims its views as sticking to a set side of the issue from the get go. While this may not bother you it could create issues with the logical considerations of your audience and certainly serves to polarize who you can converse with purely because of where the information is from and not based on the content. The issues you wish to discuss in essence become muddled in the bias.



Because the U.S. Military has never conducted non-combat operations right? They have never handed out aide or helped other countries during natural disasters/ crisis and they sure as hell dont help to train other nations to be able to defend themselves. The U.S. Military is purely an invasion force whose only purpose is to stock as many baby killers and rapists as possible to absolutely destroy other countries. (i dont think they make a big enough dodgy)

I find it interesting you always seem to apply your beliefs about a stereotypical "soldier" to the entire military. The military is full of many different people with different backgrounds. Hell the chaplain doesn't even get a weapon he cant shoot anyone and his purpose is purely to be an extension of individual soldiers faith's to where ever they happen to be stationed at... are the chaplains dicks? heartless bastards?

What about intelligence professionals, cooks, supply guys, and all the other support jobs the military offers. Are those guys joining up for some sort of machismo reason or maybe because they genuinely want to work in support of our country?

More specifically speaking what about the "macho dick head soldier types" you like to talk about who join up go fight and while in some foreign country end up dying to save a local national?

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news...ghan-girl?lite

this guy sure loves raping babies... he must have been saving her so he could enjoy her later on that day

You speak about military men and women as if they aren't human just like you and even civilians who work normal jobs. There's plenty of "normal" civilians who end up beign psychopathic serial killers, rapists, wife beaters etc... just like those people exist in normal civilian life they too exist in the military however they are CERTAINLY the minority not the majority.

More then likely youll ignore my post entirely because it doesn't follow the conventions of what you are expecting, flames, macho comments, or what have you. But the main point is you have a twisted vision of what the military is like. I wish i could find out what the reason is behind your view point so I could attempt to address you more directly but you never express why you feel the way you feel about the military you simply bad mouth all of us as if we are all psychopathic moochers who joined to either skate by or to taste blood when I would say a lot of us joined out of love for the country, to learn a skill, to provide for our families, or because its a family tradition..
It wouldnt matter if the US military built an entire infrastucture for all the 3rd world countries in the world. Becuase if it comes at the cost of a single human life that otherwise would have survived it isnt worth it. Also all of that infrastucure would be built with stolen money (taxes). And eveyone in the military is paid for with taxes. Im sure you would probly call anyone who is given money from a robbery an accomplice so why dont you say the same about anyone in the military? Because they are not providing a wanted service for many people they are taking from. But I wouldnt even mind that last fact as much If they werent also helping a criminal organization kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

LOL im sure you will dismiss my logic because if doesnt fit your tyranical world views.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:41 PM #47
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post

LOL im sure you will dismiss my logic because if doesnt fit your tyranical world views.
If it wasn't for our military then this country would be tyrannical you dumb ***.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:43 PM #48
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
You're insulting service members, yet they are the ones who ensure that you can spew such bull**** without being prosecuted.

The hypocrisy is downright laughable.
Its even more funny that you think someone is ensuring my safety when you have no proof and are only "spewing" out government propaganda from the criminal organization that is forcing you to give them money out of your paycheck at the threat of a gun and a cage.

Fact: im not sure what exact ancestor of mine is responsible for be living in this plot of land which comes with slightly more freedoms than other plots. But I am positive which person will be responsible for throwing me in an interment camp if they are given the order. AND THEY WILL DO IT WITH OUT QUESTION!
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:43 PM #49
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Its even more funny that you think someone is ensuring my safety when you have no proof and are only "spewing" out government propaganda from the criminal organization that is forcing you to give them money out of your paycheck at the threat of a gun and a cage.

Fact: im not sure what exact ancestor of mine is responsible for be living in this plot of land which comes with slightly more freedoms than other plots. But I am positive which person will be responsible for throwing me in an interment camp if they are given the order. AND THEY WILL DO IT WITH OUT QUESTION!
Now you're just rambling. Put the ****ing meth pipe down.

I've realized that the degree to which one is idealistic is directly proportional with the degree of their mental retardation.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 PM #50
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
If it wasn't for our military then this country would be tyrannical you dumb ***.
Yes i know you cant support any of your crazzy ideas with facts. So maybe you should just give up.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 PM #51
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Yes i know you cant support any of your crazzy ideas with facts. So maybe you should just give up.
Next time I watch a terrorist beheading, I'll just pretend it's you.

I swear, you're dumber than supra and frankie combined. Maybe even dumber than overbear.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:47 PM #52
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Someone can't differentiate between horrible policies and politics and the guy on the bottom of the totem pole.
Someone likes to overlooks the followers fault and blame everything on the guy giving the orders. As if the guy on bottom is so retarded they cant differentiate right from wrong.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:49 PM #53
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Next time I watch a terrorist beheading, I'll just pretend it's you.

I swear, you're dumber than overbear, supra, and frankie combined.
Fact: your 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist!
Fact: your 4 times more likely to die from lightning than a terrorist!

Do you want to start a war on police or lightning?? lol
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM #54
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
Or wanted to shoot guns for a living
there are jobs where you can shoot guns for a living where you dont have to leach off of people while doing it.
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM #55
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Fact: your 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist!
Fact: your 4 times more likely to die from lightning than a terrorist!

Do you want to start a war on police or lightning?? lol
No, my chances of dying from a police officer are zero, because I'm not a moron like yourself.

Fact: If you get kidnapped by Hamas, I will be 100% satisfied. Even better would be to watch you cry to the US government to come save you.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:52 PM #56
firststrike01
Peace is the way
 
firststrike01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
I'll send 100$ as well to see this.
DEAL!
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:57 PM #57
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry
 
tsbalr120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cowbutt, AR
tsbalr120 plays in the MiLP
tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
DEAL!
Lol best troll since I've been here
__________________
|NCPA: Razorbacks|
rip120
tsbalr120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:02 AM #58
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
It wouldnt matter if the US military built an entire infrastucture for all the 3rd world countries in the world. Becuase if it comes at the cost of a single human life that otherwise would have survived it isnt worth it. Also all of that infrastucure would be built with stolen money (taxes). And eveyone in the military is paid for with taxes. Im sure you would probly call anyone who is given money from a robbery an accomplice so why dont you say the same about anyone in the military? Because they are not providing a wanted service for many people they are taking from. But I wouldnt even mind that last fact as much If they werent also helping a criminal organization kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

LOL im sure you will dismiss my logic because if doesnt fit your tyranical world views.
First I dont dismiss your logic instead I question the very foundation of it..

You claim taxes are theft and yet there is (though you express otherwise) no gunman at your home asking for taxes. You willing choose to pay them when you choose to live in this country. But in any case lets continue on

1) You failed to provide any sort of rebuttal for chaplains, medics, and other support personnel who are not actively engaged in fighting so im assuming you are granting me that point.

2) You provide peace as a sort of measure that anyone can just agree to and assume everyone else agrees to it as well. What would happen if the United States foreign policy were entirely devoted to pure peace and no fighting? Dont you think another nation would immediately attempt to invade the nation?

3) You made an argumentative fallacy when you claimed that

"It wouldnt matter if the US military built an entire infrastucture for all the 3rd world countries in the world. Becuase if it comes at the cost of a single human life that otherwise would have survived it isnt worth it."

I would dare say if most third world countries were given the option to execute 1 man in exchange for an immediately leap into modern infrastructure the choice would be completed and the person executed within a matter of minutes not hours. But personal viewpoints aside the argument is a pure fallacy of logic. The premise you begin with doesnt even lead to the conclusions you provide. Mostly because you provide no argument at all.. Are we supposed to take your conclusion at face value with no explanation? You claim military personnel and those who support them are brainwashed yet you seem to take your conclusions at face value much like a person who is brain washed would do so.

4) You have provided absolutely NO logical, factual, implied, or perceived notion as to how you seek to establish peace without a military force behind that peace.

5) You have provided no methodology for governance without taxation.

6) You have not in fact provided any logical argumentation for your views, ideas, or methods and are merely here to provide ad hominen fallacious attempts at rebuttal.

7) You completely fail to produce any sort of logical argumentation period. You cannot seem to produce an argument that can even stand to basic validity tests much less soundness...

Since you likely dont understand let me define validity for you

"In logic, an argument is valid if and only if its conclusion is entailed by its premises and each step in the argument is valid."

8) When you can produce a valid and sound argument in which you explain both A) how you can run a governmental system over a reasonably sized population without taxation of any form and B) how you propose society as a whole enact peace without a military force behind said peace then perhaps people will take you seriously...

9) You never provide any sort of references for your facts you merely express them as fact purely because you say so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Fact: your 8 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist!
Fact: your 4 times more likely to die from lightning than a terrorist!

Do you want to start a war on police or lightning?? lol
You seem to be 100 times more likely to make up statistics as well

Maybe you just dont really know h ow to build your argument... ill try to help you in as objective a manner as possible...

Would you agree in your view point that

A) Human life is one of the most valuable precious things.
B) Any act by another human being which destroys another human life no matter the reason is inherently wrong.
C) Thus, if a person kills another person for any reason what so ever they are inherently and intrinsically wrong.
D) As such, any governmental system, corporation, or person who engages in human destruction or allows it to be committed is equally as wrong as the individual who does the killing.

Is this your basic position?
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.

Last edited by xFSUxlaxflip : 07-10-2012 at 12:29 AM.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:18 AM #59
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01

Someone likes to overlooks the followers fault and blame everything on the guy giving the orders. As if the guy on bottom is so retarded they cant differentiate right from wrong.
When you are separated that far, often times you can't. Do you really think the wet behind the ears boot knows anything other than "I was told to patrol here, I don't want to die."? You have to get pretty high up to get more pieces to the puzzle.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:53 AM #60
Lazarusrat
 
 
Lazarusrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
It wouldnt matter if the US military built an entire infrastucture for all the 3rd world countries in the world. Becuase if it comes at the cost of a single human life that otherwise would have survived it isnt worth it. Also all of that infrastucure would be built with stolen money (taxes). And eveyone in the military is paid for with taxes. Im sure you would probly call anyone who is given money from a robbery an accomplice so why dont you say the same about anyone in the military? Because they are not providing a wanted service for many people they are taking from. But I wouldnt even mind that last fact as much If they werent also helping a criminal organization kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

LOL im sure you will dismiss my logic because if doesnt fit your tyranical world views.
No I dismiss your logic because it's flawwed. You are like the people who say "I don't need health insurance. I don't get a benifit from having it because I never get sick, all I do is pay money for nothing" and then you get in a car wreck and your $90,000 hospital bill not only wipes you out but because you can not pay your bill it gets trannsferred to me and the rest of society and we have to pay it.

Your logic is flawwed because you seem to believe that the Saddam's, Miloševićs, Politburo's (who invaded Afghanistan in the late 70's), the Vietnamese Communist Party (invaded Loas and Cambodia in the mid and late 70s), the Kim Il-Sung's (who ordered the invasion of S. Korea), the Stalin's, the Hitler's and the Mussolini's don't exist or that somehow America would be immune from their threat even if we didn't have a military deterant.

Your logic is also flawwed because IF we are responcable for thousands of innocent deaths caused by removing a mass murder from power than that means we are also responcable for the thousands of innocent people that mass murder kills because we did nothing to stop him.
__________________
"If you prepare for the zombie apocalypse, you'll be prepared for all hazards," CDC spokesman Dave Daigle told Reuters over the phone on Thursday.
Lazarusrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:04 AM #61
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Your logic is flawed on the health insurance gamble scenario.


Sorry, had to do it.


More accurately, I take issue with your health insurance gamble scenario.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:33 AM #62
drgonzo
Half-cocked
 
drgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Your logic is flawed on the health insurance gamble scenario.
No it isn't. That's the applicable logic. Everyone, everywhere, ever, will eventually see their health deteriorate, and accidents and illness are extremely common. More 40% of all Americans require medical treatment in a given year, from doctor visits to hospital care.
__________________
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:36 AM #63
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
No, the part about the 90,000 dollar bill wiping the person out and everyone else "paying" for it.

It makes quite a few assumptions, outside the given information.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump