Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 PM #1
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Intern1 supports Empire
New to the E1

So I just bout an E1 autococker yesterdaty. I downloaded the manula from eclipse and read it. Is there amything thats not in the manual that I should know about? I have gerd the E1 goes through batteries pretty fast. How lonng should I expect a battery to last? Also I believe I set it up to the factory fast setting. Are there any changes that I should make to the setting right away. I know setting a mostly based on a persons personal preference, but are there some that most agree are best?
Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2012, 07:12 AM #2
BobbyDanger
Hold my beer watch this

BobbyDanger is BST Trusted
BobbyDanger is attending Decay of Nations VII
Factory Fast is plently fast enough for most fields. depending on your field BPS cap you may have to alter it from FF to get it under 13 bps. the e1 was a great frame but it does indeed EAT batteries, so much so that I never left mine in it, I always took it out after a days worth of playing. My battery lasted about three weekends. but its going to depend on how long you leave it on in between games and how much paint you shoot a weekend.
BobbyDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:20 PM #3
Ringy11291
WRX onwer

i have a E1 frame on my signature series and i havnt change the battery and ive had it for about a year now and im still at half batt...I also turn my gun off at the end of games and at the end of the day i take the batt out
Ringy11291 is offline   Reply With Quote