PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-26-2012, 12:09 AM #1366
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
I'm enjoying myself. None of it even matters if the Tigers don't win the World Series. You worried yet?
Actually it does kind of matter. You have the largest payroll in professional baseball and got swept in the ALCS (which turned out to hurt us but whatevs.)

Talking **** about the Tigers right now only proves that you are honestly upset that the Yankees sucked ******* against us.

Go ahead, tell us how ****ty we are. Blah blah blah. This ****ty team took your team and ***-****ed them 4 games in a row, save LOLverde's pathetic performance. Your whole lineup was LOLbad...

tl;dr - Get ****ed, skankee

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-26-2012, 02:33 AM #1367
Soul Man
free

tiger blood up in here
Soul Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:02 AM #1368
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ
Worried about what? The Braves already lost. If you're referring to the Tigers they already beat the Skankees. I couldn't be more happy. Give them all medals and the key to city!
I knew it! You love the bandwagons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER

Actually it does kind of matter. You have the largest payroll in professional baseball and got swept in the ALCS (which turned out to hurt us but whatevs.)

Talking **** about the Tigers right now only proves that you are honestly upset that the Yankees sucked ******* against us.

Go ahead, tell us how ****ty we are. Blah blah blah. This ****ty team took your team and ***-****ed them 4 games in a row, save LOLverde's pathetic performance. Your whole lineup was LOLbad...

tl;dr - Get ****ed, skankee
Hahaha the Yankees shouldn't have even been in that series to begin with. I knew they wouldn't beat the Tigers when their bats went cold during the series with the Orioles. This series is just proving the fact that the Yankees lost that series, the Tigers didn't win it. You know why I'm not mad though? Because they're the Yankees and I don't have to wait 28+ years to watch them win another championship. That can't be said for your beloved Tigers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Man
tiger blood up in here
Oh he mad!
iRoNiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 AM #1369
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey, did you guys hear the Yankees got swept by the Tigers.
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 AM #1370
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Contract Killer
Hey, did you guys hear the Yankees got swept by the Tigers.
Srsly?! No way. Now I'm pissed.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:52 AM #1371
horrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post

tl;dr - I'm mad
horrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:05 AM #1372
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Kind of, yeah...it's disappointing to see your team get this far and fail when you know they should be winning. Our bats are cold... Fister did well last night and once again dumb luck is plaguing the Tigers.

That stupid *** bunt that no one picked up because they wanted to take a chance and let it maybe roll foul? GREAT call there, instead of getting him out at first.

Prince being 300 lbs and not getting his ****ing toes on home plate after being waved around third waas pathetic. His left foot actually slid past home plate like he was trying to touch with his tucked in right foot. Makes no sense. Nevermind the fact that ANY other base runner would have had that throw beat by a solid 2 seconds.

Then Miggy's line drive to left and Panda's fat *** snagging it was a miracle in itself.

It's just stupid things not falling in the Tigers favor.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:12 AM #1373
horrors

Quote:
Kind of, yeah...it's disappointing to see your team get this far and fail when you know they should be winning. Our bats are cold... Fister did well last night and once again dumb luck is plaguing the Tigers.

That stupid *** bunt that no one picked up because they wanted to take a chance and let it maybe roll foul? GREAT call there, instead of getting him out at first.

Prince being 300 lbs and not getting his ****ing toes on home plate after being waved around third waas pathetic. His left foot actually slid past home plate like he was trying to touch with his tucked in right foot. Makes no sense. Nevermind the fact that ANY other base runner would have had that throw beat by a solid 2 seconds.

Then Miggy's line drive to left and Panda's fat *** snagging it was a miracle in itself.

Ranger fan
horrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:09 PM #1374
iRoNiQ

Quote:

You think they should have gotten this far in the first place? The Tigers bats aren't cold, the Giants are just beating the **** out of them. Isn't that what you said when the Tigers were beating the Yankees? Yes, yes it is.

The bunt roll is a play 99% of major league players will make. Have you watched baseball? They always attempt to let it roll foul. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

You cannot blame Prince. He wouldn't of been sent home if the Tigers could score a run or two the regular way.

Sounds like you're making an awful lot of excuses eh?
Old 10-26-2012, 03:49 PM #1375
Beers78n9
Why settle for 72 Virgins

has been a member for 10 years
Why didnt someone get down and try to blow the ball foul? It's the World Series for Christ Sakes! If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

"Originally posted by bizkitfan601: There is no reason to have a need. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own those weapons without a need or a cause. This is America - the land of freedom. And we have cool **** to prove it.

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - and cheat if necessary."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."

Last edited by Beers78n9 : 10-26-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Beers78n9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:56 PM #1376
Soul Man
free

Quote:
You think they should have gotten this far in the first place? The Tigers bats aren't cold, the Giants are just beating the **** out of them. Isn't that what you said when the Tigers were beating the Yankees? Yes, yes it is.

The bunt roll is a play 99% of major league players will make. Have you watched baseball? They always attempt to let it roll foul. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

You cannot blame Prince. He wouldn't of been sent home if the Tigers could score a run or two the regular way.

Sounds like you're making an awful lot of excuses eh?
Thanks for reminding me why Yankee fans are the worst in all of sports.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:00 PM #1377
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Man

Thanks for reminding me why Yankee fans are the worst in all of sports.
Thanks for reminding me that my post was so correct that you had nothing to say.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:23 PM #1378
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
Did Prince blow through the sign or did the third base coach send him?

A good slide from Prince at least makes that play close. Probably out, but a lot closer than it was. Same thing from Infante when he was caught stealing.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:32 PM #1379
iRoNiQ

The Tigers fans that weren't around at the beginning of October aren't around at the end either. **** your bandwagon.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:38 PM #1380
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

Guess who else isn't around at the end of October?

Skanks ftl

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:43 PM #1381
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
How many of you predicted a Tigers sweep? Giants are shoving the broomstick up your *** right now.

MutR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 PM #1382
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The

If you don't shuttup you're gonna see how it tastes.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:04 PM #1383
MutR.
Shut up.

MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
How many baseball teams do you root for again?

MutR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:06 PM #1384
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by $h@key J0nEZ
Guess who else isn't around at the end of October?

Skanks ftl
If you're not first, you're last.

Get smacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR.
How many of you predicted a Tigers sweep? Giants are shoving the broomstick up your *** right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR.
How many baseball teams do you root for again?
Lol seriously. He's just as bad with NFL teams.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:20 PM #1385
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
The Tigers fans that weren't around at the beginning of October aren't around at the end either. **** your bandwagon.
You mean like a ****load of yankee fans?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:04 AM #1386
iRoNiQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex17

You mean like a ****load of yankee fans?
Holy creativity batman! You think of that yourself?

My question to you is if the Tigers suck dick, and the Yankees suck more, what does that mean for the Orioles?