Community Focus

Old 07-03-2012, 12:12 AM #1
eggwhite6
don't small towns suck?

eggwhite6 supports Team VICIOUS
eggwhite6 is for the Gunfight
eggwhite6 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
how to adjust pressure on creed?

i really don't know anything about this gun because i never got a manual as i got it used. I'm guessing its just some turning from an allen key like all my other speedball guns but i don't even know which way is higher or lower turn it or which way. can anyone help me out? I'm using a ninja tank at 550 psi. thanks
eggwhite6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2012, 12:00 PM #2
monkeyballer099639
monkeyballer

Annual Supporting Member
monkeyballer099639 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyballer099639 plays in the APPA D4 division
monkeyballer099639 supports DLX Technology
Edit: Guess the video isn't there anymore.

OK, so first start by turning your HPR all the way in and your LPR all the way out. Then you air up the gun and dry fire. The gun should not cycle air when the regs are like this. Next, turn your HPR out one complete turn. When that is done, start turning your LPR in to increase the velocity. The gun should be cycling now. Turn the LPR up to your desired velocity. However, do not let the LPR adjustment screw go past being flush with the body! Doing so can over pressurize the oring and cause it to burst. If you do get to flush on the LPR and your velocity still isn't high enough, turn the LPR back out all the way and then turn the HPR out another 1/4 turn. Once you do that, start turning the LPR in again. Repeat this process until you get your velocity. With a 550 output tank, I would expect you HPR to be 1 and 1/2 turns out, but you never know until you set it. Since the Creed is needs the regs to be balanced, it is important to make sure you do this properly. You can't just crank the HPR up like an ego.
Remember, it is important to not let the LPR adjustment screw go past flush and do not let the HPR go out more than 2 full turn.

Pm em if you have any other questions.

Evolution Sports
Zombie Unicorn Attack

Last edited by monkeyballer099639 : 07-03-2012 at 12:08 PM.
monkeyballer099639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:03 PM #3
Boblong32

Boblong32 is for the Gunfight
Boblong32 is for the Gunfight
Boblong32 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Boblong32 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyballer099639 View Post
Edit: Guess the video isn't there anymore.

OK, so first start by turning your HPR all the way in and your LPR all the way out. Then you air up the gun and dry fire. The gun should not cycle air when the regs are like this. Next, turn your HPR out one complete turn. When that is done, start turning your LPR in to increase the velocity. The gun should be cycling now. Turn the LPR up to your desired velocity. However, do not let the LPR adjustment screw go past being flush with the body! Doing so can over pressurize the oring and cause it to burst. If you do get to flush on the LPR and your velocity still isn't high enough, turn the LPR back out all the way and then turn the HPR out another 1/4 turn. Once you do that, start turning the LPR in again. Repeat this process until you get your velocity. With a 550 output tank, I would expect you HPR to be 1 and 1/2 turns out, but you never know until you set it. Since the Creed is needs the regs to be balanced, it is important to make sure you do this properly. You can't just crank the HPR up like an ego.
Remember, it is important to not let the LPR adjustment screw go past flush and do not let the HPR go out more than 2 full turn.

Pm em if you have any other questions.

he is right, the lpr is one full turn if you have a high pressure tank and 1 1/4 for a low pressure tank
Old 07-03-2012, 11:38 PM #4
Reaper (ACI)
We're Weird

Reaper (ACI) works for a Paintball manufacturer
Reaper (ACI) donated to help Peyton Trent
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
Reaper (ACI) is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boblong32 View Post
he is right, the lpr is one full turn if you have a high pressure tank and 1 1/4 for a low pressure tank
You mean HPR
www.deadboxsports.com

I have LEGO Paintballer Mini Figs
Reaper (ACI) is offline   Reply With Quote