PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-17-2012, 10:31 AM #1
TbFarnz08

TbFarnz08 is an NCPA player
TbFarnz08 plays in the APPA D4 division
Stolen Items at Nationals

I figured I may not be the only one missing something after this weekend, so why not start this up.

A UW-Milwaukee Player had a pair of Mat Olive Green Ray Bans stolen out of his back pack from the Whitewater/Plattville pit on Sunday during or shortly after finals. They were real, they were a gift, they maintain a very high level of sentimental value. they were in a brown leather ray ban case. If you took them you are just giving paintball players a bad name and you should embarrassed, as you should for taking anyone's gear or possessions.

I simply would like them back. So don't be a dick, please just return them. you can contact me anonymously, and ill even pay for postage to have them mailed back to me. If you notice your team mate with a fresh pair of shades. please dont be a dick and let them get away with it.

Your just giving NCPA a bad reputation, because until I find them, every event I will be looking, and continuing to assume everyone in the NCPA cant be trusted.

Facebook

MW
TbFarnz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-17-2012, 01:22 PM #2
hawk5755
London Lewis

Annual Supporting Member
hawk5755 plays in the PSP
hawk5755 donated to help Peyton Trent
hawk5755 is an NCPA player
hawk5755 is an NCPA National Champion
hawk5755 plays in the APPA D2 division
Fgcu is missing a black and white Etek 2 with a ninja tank. Taken Sunday during the finals on field 3
Old 04-17-2012, 05:17 PM #3
isgrowitaego

isgrowitaego plays in the PSP
isgrowitaego owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
isgrowitaego is an NCPA player
isgrowitaego plays in the APPA D4 division
Green horizontal Deviant snake stripe, jt flex visor.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY OWLS #16
Pbfashion /Ruthlesspb.com/Crusader Paintball/RED BULL
isgrowitaego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:49 PM #4
DeMoK
Pretty Much Pro

has been a member for 10 years
DeMoK supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by TbFarnz08 View Post
continuing to assume everyone in the NCPA cant be trusted.
You're going to go real far in life.

Good luck to everyone else. I'll keep my eyes open.

Edit: this looks like I was intentionally not saying good luck to the OP. That isn't what I meant, I typed out this paragraph in a poor manner.

Last edited by DeMoK : 04-18-2012 at 09:21 AM.
DeMoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:53 PM #5
hawk5755
London Lewis

Annual Supporting Member
hawk5755 plays in the PSP
hawk5755 donated to help Peyton Trent
hawk5755 is an NCPA player
hawk5755 is an NCPA National Champion
hawk5755 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoK View Post

its understandable though why he would think something like that. I have had many things stolen from me at events but i guess thats life and it goes on like everything else.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:19 PM #6
TbFarnz08

Quote:

says the guy from the team who was beat by Milwaukee's 3-man team twice...

its not just stolen stuff that makes the NCPA look bad, its comments like that, on the most heavily used paintball forum that just makes all paintball players seem like dicks. I've always held the NCPA above that level..

so don't be a dick guy, I'm not trying to be. We all make it to FL once for nationals, most of us are all broke, most of us don't like and can't afford to have our stuff stolen. Paintball gear, or an expensive pair of glasses.

and no its not going to far. who wants to play a sport or event where you have to constantly worry about your hard earned possessions or gear being taken. If your cool with that, I'm fine with keeping to events, and keeping our talent in Wisconsin and watching everyone else pile drive the sports reputation and appeal into the ground.

so please be part of the solution, not the problem. and if you have any clue to where everyone/anyones stuff has gone, let us know.

Facebook

MW
Old 04-17-2012, 10:23 PM #7
paintballboss07

Quote:

For the record, this guy does not speak for the rest of Tech.

Quote:
So if you want to flame someone, flame him not our team. Don't be a dick guy.

R.I.P RAY

hpk-hot pocket kids
paintballboss07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 PM #8
_Slightly Stoopid_
NPPL/APL Pro Player

_Slightly Stoopid_ plays in the PSP
_Slightly Stoopid_ is an NCPA player
_Slightly Stoopid_ plays in the APPA D3 division
MiSSING ORANGE HARDSHELL SUIT CASE... a team used some gear of mine and repacked the van but left my bag sitting out side the trailer.... PLEASE MESSAGE IF U HAVE NE INFO.... that bag had my life in it ... literally.. REWARD IF FOUND/RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.@.
!!DYE NT SUPERSALE!! Sponsered by MintPal.com

Last edited by _Slightly Stoopid_ : 04-26-2012 at 12:22 PM.
_Slightly Stoopid_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:20 AM #9
DeMoK
Pretty Much Pro

DeMoK supports DLX Technology
Quote:

its not just stolen stuff that makes the NCPA look bad, its comments like that, on the most heavily used paintball forum that just makes all paintball players seem like dicks. I've always held the NCPA above that level..

so don't be a dick guy, I'm not trying to be. We all make it to FL once for nationals, most of us are all broke, most of us don't like and can't afford to have our stuff stolen. Paintball gear, or an expensive pair of glasses.

and no its not going to far. who wants to play a sport or event where you have to constantly worry about your hard earned possessions or gear being taken. If your cool with that, I'm fine with keeping to events, and keeping our talent in Wisconsin and watching everyone else pile drive the sports reputation and appeal into the ground.

so please be part of the solution, not the problem. and if you have any clue to where everyone/anyones stuff has gone, let us know.

You say you seek the better for paintball as a whole, yet you are are quick to put everyone into a category of thieves. Do you really think everyone out there was wanting to steal that weekend? There were no doubt a few people there who stole, but that happens everywhere. So why would you let a few people deny respect or integrity for you? I'm sorry your stuff was stolen, but don't generalize everyone at NCPA because of it. I can guarantee you that a majority of the people there would happily rat out the person who stole your sunglasses if they knew.

Also, I'm sure the rest of Texas Tech doesn't appreciate your generalization towards them. Why did you have to insult them? They were neither part of this thread nor mentioned in my post.

But, I honestly hope you get your stuff back. If I see anybody with a new pair of Ray Bans, I will be sure to tell you.

Last edited by DeMoK : 04-18-2012 at 09:24 AM.
DeMoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM #10
TbFarnz08

Quote:

Thanks.

1. I apologize for the comment about the TT guys above. It was meant to be read as an example as to how unnecessary such comments are. Those guys played well, they played honest, and had good sportsmanship. Those are values of the game not only I look highly upon, id hope many other players do as well. Milwaukee had a ton of help from the sidelines, that's what kept it competitive.

2. I think its fair, in a sense, to generalize everyone like that. Because it only takes one to make us all look bad. And hopefully it motivates all the players to help watch and respect other peoples things, as well as relay information on possible whereabouts to help lift or remove a stereotype of theft in our league.

And trust me, the thing i hate most on nation is everyone's willingness to flame. Hence the reason I rarely use nation. I don't have time to read up on everyone's s#!t talk. players can be such good sports until they get home and have the internet to hide behind.

so thanks to anyone/everyone who keeps their eyes open and helps protect the integrity of our sport.

Facebook

MW
Old 04-18-2012, 03:04 PM #11
Alpha Q Up
G.T.O.L

Alpha Q Up plays in the PSP
Alpha Q Up owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Alpha Q Up has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
Alpha Q Up supports Empire
so, your saying.... someone went into your pit, of all things to steal decided to open your back pack, and grab a pair of sun glasses from a case. and leave everything else.

honestly, i think you just misplaced your glasses or they fell off your head....

NCPA college players or not, there are always thieves. you have to be ignorant as **** if you are surprised that something got "stolen" and that they will return them to you because you called them a dick.
Alpha Q Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:18 PM #12
[fuel balla21]
-Singleton 07-

[fuel balla21] plays in the PSP
[fuel balla21] is an NCPA player
[fuel balla21] plays in the APPA D4 division
im missing a black flex with a red/yellow retro strap.. seein in my pic or in theis thread http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ht=stolen+mask
NCPA: Georgia Southern University #7
PSP/GFOA: Classic BEATDOWN #7
Pump: Classic Crew #8
[fuel balla21] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:22 PM #13
_Slightly Stoopid_
NPPL/APL Pro Player

_Slightly Stoopid_ plays in the PSP
_Slightly Stoopid_ is an NCPA player
_Slightly Stoopid_ plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Slightly Stoopid_ View Post
MiSSING ORANGE HARDSHELL SUIT CASE... a team used some gear of mine and repacked the van but left my bag sitting out side the trailer.... PLEASE MESSAGE IF U HAVE NE INFO.... that bag had my life in it ... literally.. REWARD IF FOUND/RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump
.@.
!!DYE NT SUPERSALE!! Sponsered by MintPal.com
_Slightly Stoopid_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 AM #14
bunker276
Think Outside the Box.

bunker276 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bunker276 is an NCPA player
bunker276 supports Pev's Paintball
bunker276 plays in the APPA D5 division
Late response but my fiance is missing her Brown/Black classic Ray Bans ... lost them somewhere near field 2 out of her pocket.

High Point University Panthers Paintball
bunker276 is offline   Reply With Quote