Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-01-2012, 09:18 AM #1
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Intern1 supports Empire
Whats so great about the 09 PMR?

I am thinking about getting a rail and doing some research prices I have noticed that the 09 PMR seem to be priced quite a bit higher than other PMRs. What makes the 09 so much better than the others?
Intern1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-01-2012, 03:44 PM #2
mymutter
I crack myself up!

mymutter supports Team VICIOUS
mymutter is reppin' sidebar 4 life
the rail and the reflex rail that are sold today are a little bit different than past models. The 09 (or was it 2010 that) came stock with an Ultralight frame, so it's all metal, no composite. The noid is a decent noid, the board is a great board, and it works as a rail should.

Normal problems:
The eyes are still ribbons like they are on all the proto's up to 09, so they tend to be a bit "fragile" and break easily. There is no LPR (on any of the pmr's) so they are not as tunable as the "real" proto matrix and dye matrix markers that are/have been sold.

You would be better off putting this in the rail subsection of the proto thread and will get better reasons and more responses. The new rails that are out are okay, but do your research, a used pm8 or pm7 can be had in the b/s/t for less then the 09 pmr's are new and they are a better marker all around.