Lastkennedy
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
kept the edge nice and sharp
Old 01-02-2004, 03:03 AM #24
goldfish
g to the oldfish

dyeBaller: that's absolutely pathetic. I bet some 12 year old girls have higher tolerances than you.

But, ill give a good new years eve story (and i dont bull****)

I went to my bros house on a tiny *** island that's packed in the summer but incredibly dead in the winter; I worked there over the summer cookin in a sick restaurant.

Pre-pre game:
So, im here on block island and around 1pm we start partying and start it off with a fat phili. Next we start pounding beers (here's a lesson for you new guys... only lightweights count). After this we get ready for the afterparty we were throwin at his house.

The Jungle Juice:
We made jungle juice in a 5 gallon water bubbler with mad fruit juice, 1litre of graves grain (180 or90 proof), litre of bacardi 151, litre of bacardi rass, litre of captain morgans spiced rum, and did i mention mad juice? (pretty much for the girls when they're drunk and dont wanna drink from the keg)

Pre-game:
So we start playing bull**** drinkin games to pregame for the night and packed the bubbler a few times.

Bar:
Just before midnight we went to a party at a bar on the island that was open bar and free if you know the right people on the island. By this time I meet up with my sous chef and executive chef at my old job and we start throwin down shots of jager like its our job. To make a long story short we were there for about an hour there was one crappy fight, mad free booze and a ****ty DJ.

The afterparty:
So we get back to my bros house and blow some as a pickmeup for the party, rip the bubbler and by that time mad heads came over. Now my boys I used to work the line with are chillin with me and my sous chef pulls me aside and shows me a brand new piece his wife got in hawaii so we ripped that, and drank mad jungle juice. Amazingly, nothing was stolen or broken at this party.

The after-after party:
The hardcore people stayed up and we blew a little to stay up. By 7:00 am or so the jungle juice, a 1/4 keg, and 3 30 packs were done.

I said earlier lightweights count but an estimation would be like
1/4zip 'dro
few bumps
atleast a dozen beers
like 30 little dixie cups of juice
6or7 shots
Old 01-02-2004, 03:14 AM #25
Hobboy
take no guff from swine

Some friends and I got together, drove around for a while stopping by people's houses and whatever. Drank some beer, smoked a lot of overpriced weed, blah.

We got a hotel room around 10:30, then we started to party. I drank a lot of rum, then watched the ball drop.

After the rum wore off a bit, I ate three caps and two stems. I tripped pretty hard - it was crazy.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:46 AM #26
meatloaf
COCKERMAN

meatloaf is a Supporting Member
meatloaf is a founding member
i had a party at my house:i got a case of beer, and 2 6-packs of smirnoff for the laides, i had about 30 people over, i drank about 8 beers, and smoked about an 1/8th, bummer- a stupid drunk ***** fell over into a glass table, and i watched in awe as it shatterd all over the carpet! "****!!!" My girlfreind slept over, and we woke up to 5" on snow, (its alot here) and i live at the top of a hill, we were snowed in. also refer: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=383136

peace meat.
-02 Freeflow Lotus
-GX-3 sniper
-99 RF 'Cocker
Old 01-02-2004, 05:07 AM #27
D3AGL3_PBALLER
CN's Finest

D3AGL3_PBALLER posts videos on PbNation
D3AGL3_PBALLER has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
D3AGL3_PBALLER has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I worked . Got drunk (while working) . Made $360 (tips and pay)! New Years was good.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:20 AM #28
Team_Arsenal
Captain America

had *** loads of peeps over, got so tanked, hit the floor at 7am out till 1 now im doin an all nighter..... ****in I was yellin so loud at one girl to get the **** out cuz she was such a mag, **** girls dont know their ****in limits.
*Throws stapler* "
"Originally posted by i h8 hippies
everyone was trying to imitate the stomping"
Old 01-02-2004, 06:20 AM #29
Alucard
TurboMafioso

On the Vegas strip, molesting women, drunk, and pickin fights.

fun.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:20 AM #30
Patleeman2
Breakout PBP

I went to times square and saw the ball drop!

It was cool, crowded as hell and had to go through 2 police check points. The first one was frigging packed with over 1000 people and there were like 6 cops with metal detector wands checking everyone. The first check point was literally packed. I was jammed up against the people in front of me and people behind us kept pusing us foward. I swear i have never had my *** felt up more than that night. Then got in and got searched by more cops who shined a flashlight into my jacket. After that, stood around for two hours about 12 1/2 blocks away from the ball in a frigging mass of people. Ball dropped, left, went to central park w/ friend, walked around, went home. Nothing cooler than hearing millions of people count down to the new year. Oh yea there was also a fireworks show, that was kinda cool too.

It was cool to see the ball drop tho. It was quite and experience.

Note: there were also girls flashing from a window above us..... that was cool.

Last edited by Patleeman2 : 01-02-2004 at 07:23 AM.
Old 01-02-2004, 07:23 AM #31
*MVI*_*YaYo*
I'm awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by DYEballer
60 oz is a lot more than 2 beers. 14 year old 'tard, bet your balls haven't even dropped.
bro you said a 40 so stfu and if your talking about a regular 12 oz beer then they are much smaller than a 40. And also your telling me that your older than 14 and cant handle a 40 hahahhahaa you f ucking as$hole dont talk about whose balls havn't dropped. Go drink and pass out you loser.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:14 PM #32
spydervenom

i doubt anyone will believe it but we(my friends, and mainly myself) talked 2 of my bestfriend's girlfriends into hooking up. crazyies thing i've ever seen.

tonya was feelin all over jen and then she pulls her shirt down and starts suckin on jen's nipple.

then they both walked naked around my house. both hot as hell.

is it rape if its 2 girls..one 18 and one 14?
Old 01-02-2004, 12:17 PM #33
Gunny/Killa
thelilEngine/\thatCouldnt

By 11 oclock I was hammered and went to my gfs house ha sex celebrated new years there then went to friends house. I got more drunk there. I was told I went to sleep at 6 and I had to wake up at 8. I woke up with burn marks all over my hands and holes him my shirt. Fireworks+alcohol=good painful fun
Old 01-02-2004, 12:19 PM #34
spydervenom

lol
Old 01-02-2004, 12:21 PM #35
Gunny/Killa

spyder it matters if they were both willing
Old 01-02-2004, 12:29 PM #36
larry_wendel_<3's_christmas
Mike Vick > you

Re: New Years Eve Stories

Quote:
Lame Story.
And whats sad, is that you didn't drink all that much.

Quote:
60 oz is a lot more than 2 beers. 14 year old 'tard, bet your balls haven't even dropped.
Wow, 5 beers. That isn't much.

My story: I drank a lot (too much), broke one of my friend's guitar strings. Thats about it. I don't remember anything past about 1AM... and thats what I was shooting for.

Kennesaw State University = NCAA Div 2 National Champions. woowoo

Last edited by larry_wendel_<3's_christmas : 01-02-2004 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:40 PM #37
Gunny/Killa

I know I started outwith 3 cases of yuengling between 2 of us through some parties. And we were out by time we got to my friends house at about 12:40.

Its ok I know a kid who went to a scenerio game with us once who got drunk off 1/3 of a 40. I ended up drinking rest since he couldnt finish. And so I dran 1 2/3 of 40 and I wasnt even drunk and this kid is like 6'1 260
Old 01-02-2004, 12:52 PM #38
SecretAsianMan
Crazy Neighborhood Asian

I don't remember anything after 3am. At about noon the next day I woke up at the hospital.

edit: by the next day, i guess technically it was the same day.

Last edited by SecretAsianMan : 01-02-2004 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-02-2004, 12:56 PM #39
antidirtylittlesmurf
2k2er

I went to a old friends house (logan) and I could not drink there cause I had to drive home, but I made out with a chick

then I left at 11 and went to my dainels house (realy cool guy) and smoked a tad bit but I couldent do anything realy major cause I had to be home at 1;30

some chick smoked her self up and freaked out and passed out crying while i held her in my arms on the couch

it was a realy sucky night cause 2 guys came to meet with mark (a stoner frined) and they did cocaine and they were beign realy stupid
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a family. Choose sitting on the couch, watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, being nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I choose not to choose life. I choose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Small Talk?
Old 01-02-2004, 02:23 PM #40
DYEballer
A S S A S S I N S

Quote:
Originally posted by *MVI*_*YaYo*
bro you said a 40 so stfu and if your talking about a regular 12 oz beer then they are much smaller than a 40. And also your telling me that your older than 14 and cant handle a 40 hahahhahaa you f ucking as$hole dont talk about whose balls havn't dropped. Go drink and pass out you loser.
that didnt make much sense but once again it was more than 40 and it was drinkin in about 3 minutes. you must feel real tough goin on the net and talkin ****.
Old 01-02-2004, 02:26 PM #41
larry_wendel_<3's_christmas
Mike Vick > you

You must feel real tough goin on the net and talking about all the beer you drank within "3 minutes."

Kennesaw State University = NCAA Div 2 National Champions. woowoo
Old 01-02-2004, 07:02 PM #42
p8ntballer616

I said "happy new year" and then went back to playing digital paintball. My new years sucked.