PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-26-2012, 05:41 PM #1
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Best HPA tank for an X-valve?

title says it all. I am soon receiving my X/Rt valve and I want to get into HPA without any problems with a tank that best suits basic mags. So what should I want? I am looking for the ability to sweet spot as easily as possible. I do not have the ability to for an intelli even though i wish I could and sweet spotting/RTing is my only hope to get a eye catching BPS. So what should I want.

2 things that would also best suit me.

1. The larger the size the better.
2.45k is best (obviously).

All help is widely appreciated and thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Old 06-26-2012, 06:53 PM #2
warchild69

What ever tank you get, make sure your reg puts out at least 950 psi, I am using a smart parts 88/4500 with a ninja shp reg at 1100 psi, and it is rocking the x valve nicely. I also have a remote line that I am usin too, that's why I have such a big tank.
warchild69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:22 PM #3
WillIbe

Ninja SHP.
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:27 AM #4
renie

get yourself a 1.5L bottle (the armotech ones are nice) with a ninja SHP reg enough said
renie is offline   Reply With Quote