Originally Posted by HarrisonJones
how many do you have? I figured Id wait till cup to see what comes out. and If the new one does come out id get it. and pick up a 10 a couple weeks later for next to nothing.
I have one right now, thinking about having two just in case. I had 3 NTs back when they were going for around $800-$900 but sold them all for Luxes.
I can really only see Dye coming out with maybe ONE more NT model... There's very little to improve on and it's not a long, tested line like the DMs. The only thing I could see happening is maybe they took a year off to work out ALL the bugs and kinks that require mods on NTs now. But from a business point of view, they weren't making much on the NT's and now that they have such a bad rep (I don't know why it's so bad :/), it would be risky