Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-15-2013, 11:51 AM #1
PBC all the way

Nt10>dm7 ???

i currently have a DM7, im thinking about getting a NT10. ive heard mixed reviews about these NTs. will it be a upgrade from my dm7 ??
PBC all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:28 PM #2
**Entropy**
O.o

**Entropy** plays in the APPA D4 division
That's really hard to say. If it were me shooting it I would say yes. I like my NT allot and started shooting it over my matrix's. The DM7 was my favorite year and really I felt mine shot on par with the very best markers I've used over the years. However the NT is incredibly comfortable and with the added efficiency it's really top notch.

Some of the reviews are warranted, most are not. I feel you will have a better experience with the NT if you read over the manual and the stickies closely. If you can try someones NT before you buy one that's always your best bet, and I would try and hold onto your DM if you can afford to own both.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:20 PM #3
ProtoSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Entropy** View Post
That's really hard to say. If it were me shooting it I would say yes. I like my NT allot and started shooting it over my matrix's. The DM7 was my favorite year and really I felt mine shot on par with the very best markers I've used over the years. However the NT is incredibly comfortable and with the added efficiency it's really top notch.

Some of the reviews are warranted, most are not. I feel you will have a better experience with the NT if you read over the manual and the stickies closely. If you can try someones NT before you buy one that's always your best bet, and I would try and hold onto your DM if you can afford to own both.
110% true It's also an upgrade IMHO.
ProtoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:26 AM #4
3ll3nwood

has been a member for 10 years
I have a PM8 and an NT10. I prefer the NT. Better ergonomics, nice feel to each shot. However I do love the PM8, it is more quiet.

Basically the NT certainly has a different feel to it overall but in my opinion that is a good thing. The are easy enough to tune and shoot nicely. I say try one out.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:55 PM #5
Timmotti (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoSkillz View Post
110% true It's also an upgrade IMHO.
200% TRUE
Timmotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:20 AM #6
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBC all the way View Post
i currently have a DM7, im thinking about getting a NT10. ive heard mixed reviews about these NTs. will it be a upgrade from my dm7 ??
I'd say yes. NTs are ergonomically superior and have a better trigger. It might not be as smooth but the ergonomics more than make up for it.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:39 PM #7
JohnFarden (Banned)

depends... do you want a gun that works, or not?
JohnFarden is offline   Reply With Quote