Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 AM #1156
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Probably the only one I would not want to try out.
rT159 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 05:36 AM #1157
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I wanna go dive team...
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:28 AM #1158
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
My dad got qual'd as a combat diver when he was in 7th SFG. I can ask some questions for you...although I doubt ****'s the same.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 03:09 PM #1159
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Dive knowledge should be the same, but the schools and prereqs have changed without a doubt.

People think I'm joking, max out the pre-BUDs warning order pyramid. That'll give you a fighting chance, at least physically. The ability to retain knowledge, and not lose your **** in the pool... that is somthing else entirely.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts

Last edited by barrel roll : 09-26-2012 at 03:12 PM.
barrel roll is online now  
Old 09-26-2012, 03:12 PM #1160
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
Orders have officially changed to MCoE, Ft. Benning at the HRC level (just got my RFO).

...should make the transition to the career course easier


and this:

__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"

Last edited by Death_Taco : 09-26-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 04:39 PM #1161
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada
 
Mr. Y2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Woodstock, Ontario, Cana
Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
so i've just been told that in order to get promoted in all army trades in the CF, you must do the mod 6 portion of leadership training
what's mod 6 says no of you? well i'm going to ****ing tell you anyways
it's soley grunt ****. right up till now, it was just infantry doing it. so it's all patrols, offensive, and defensive ****, as well as your gayness like sitting in a ****ing trench when it's pissing rain, nav, all that stupid retard ****.
so imagining some like photo tech that hasn't seen a c6 in her entire career, being handed one and being told to hump it for 10k?!? someone get me on course staff for this! **** make me the morale NCO cuz imma lulz so hard if i get a tasking for **** like that
__________________
be normal and the crowd accepts you. be deragned and they will make you their leader.
"Originally posted by TheFauxKing
Remember kids, inbreeding is everyone's problem! "

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Mr. Y2K is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 05:39 PM #1162
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Orders have officially changed to MCoE, Ft. Benning at the HRC level (just got my RFO).

...should make the transition to the career course easier


and this:

Watched that video at least 4 times before you posted it. All I do at work now is watch k pop videos and hit related vids.

Check this ***** out. Same girl that dances with him in the original and remake.

__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj

Last edited by CptMotivator : 09-26-2012 at 05:43 PM.
CptMotivator is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 06:43 PM #1163
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Id **** them all repeatedly.

God help me if I ever go to Japan
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 06:59 PM #1164
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Id **** them all repeatedly.

God help me if I ever go to Japan
South Korea.

__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:31 PM #1165
FatCitySoldier
Rage
 
FatCitySoldier's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Place
 has been a member for 10 years
FatCitySoldier has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
People think I'm joking, max out the pre-BUDs warning order pyramid. That'll give you a fighting chance, at least physically. The ability to retain knowledge, and not lose your **** in the pool... that is somthing else entirely.
Tell me more... I'm interested.

My dad got qual'd as a combat diver when he was in 7th SFG. I can ask some questions for you...although I doubt ****'s the same.

Yea, ask him for any advice, and things I "should" be able to do if I'm serious about making it through. Also difference of culture between Land Infil/Air Infil/Water Infil teams. Thanks
__________________
Destroy What Destroys You
FatCitySoldier is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM #1166
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
South Korea.
The Japan comment was my base, and Korea doesnt have anything cool to me to want to go see.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 08:56 PM #1167
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary


Japan... where they have used panty vending machines.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:18 PM #1168
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
The Japan comment was my base, and Korea doesnt have anything cool to me to want to go see.
touche.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:49 PM #1169
Peter Man's Bridge
 
 
Peter Man's Bridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Y2K View Post
so i've just been told that in order to get promoted in all army trades in the CF, you must do the mod 6 portion of leadership training
what's mod 6 says no of you? well i'm going to ****ing tell you anyways
it's soley grunt ****. right up till now, it was just infantry doing it. so it's all patrols, offensive, and defensive ****, as well as your gayness like sitting in a ****ing trench when it's pissing rain, nav, all that stupid retard ****.
so imagining some like photo tech that hasn't seen a c6 in her entire career, being handed one and being told to hump it for 10k?!? someone get me on course staff for this! **** make me the morale NCO cuz imma lulz so hard if i get a tasking for **** like that
Really? thats retarded and a waste of time and resources. I thought the new thing was they were making combat arms mod 6 different from the rest of the trades
__________________
CF

Welcome to The National
Peter Man's Bridge is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:49 PM #1170
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
Watched that video at least 4 times before you posted it. All I do at work now is watch k pop videos and hit related vids.

Check this ***** out. Same girl that dances with him in the original and remake.

We're basically the same person. Just you're a branch qualified Captain and I'm almost a non-branch qualified captain.

and this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dirndls/
__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"

Last edited by Death_Taco : 09-26-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Death_Taco is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:52 PM #1171
Jennifer Lopez
 
 
Jennifer Lopez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Virginia
Team leader Jennifer Lopez is starting to take over today for bout the next 2 months. Hopefully I dont **** anything up and I can be sent to wlc and the board
__________________
Jennifer Lopez is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 PM #1172
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Scary.
rT159 is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 10:42 PM #1173
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
We're basically the same person. Just you're a branch qualified Captain and I'm almost a non-branch qualified captain.

and this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/dirndls/
Why do you think I have a large breasted blonde fraulein.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:22 PM #1174
Walrusface
 
 
Walrusface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Colorado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLHU-...ature=youtu.be

Oh got its hard to watch
Walrusface is offline  
Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 PM #1175
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat
 
rammstein_5v2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: stl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrusface
What the ****?
__________________
Cavalry

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
rammstein_5v2 is offline  
Old 09-27-2012, 12:08 AM #1176
rT159
BlackOps
 
rT159's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Shadows of Darkness
 has been a member for 10 years
Oh my
rT159 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump