PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM #1
enzoferrari604
HNIC

enzoferrari604 is BST Trusted
Not understanding EigenRam installation instructions

I have a Gen3 RL Timmy. I put the poppet spring in, that was simple, but for the Brass and rubber spacers when installing the ram, I am slightly confused at where these exactly go and what they are for. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Ok I get that the brass part goes inside the Ram, but what about the rubber peice?

Last edited by enzoferrari604 : 06-25-2012 at 01:20 PM.
enzoferrari604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2012, 02:05 PM #2
loki1313
I NEED MY MAKER'S

loki1313 plays in the PSP
loki1313 posts videos on PbNation
loki1313 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
it goes the same place as the brass goes. they are there to add weight to the ram if you have difficulty getting the ram to work properly. some people have had trouble getting enough FPS with it without the extra weight. so try it without the plastic or brass piece. if it has problems then throw in the plastic piece. if it still has problems take out plastic and replace with brass piece

at least that's how I understand it. haven't had to use the brass or plastic in any of mine
loki1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:26 PM #3
enzoferrari604
HNIC

enzoferrari604 is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1313 View Post
it goes the same place as the brass goes. they are there to add weight to the ram if you have difficulty getting the ram to work properly. some people have had trouble getting enough FPS with it without the extra weight. so try it without the plastic or brass piece. if it has problems then throw in the plastic piece. if it still has problems take out plastic and replace with brass piece

at least that's how I understand it. haven't had to use the brass or plastic in any of mine
tyvm