PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 09-02-2013, 01:40 PM #1
CAJ

D Day 2014 two day event ?

Is it to be understood that next years game will be 1/2 of Friday, mainly fighting on the beach and a Full day Saturday all of the field?

Also if the Friday game is centered around the beach head, will tanks and aircraft be allowed on the beach or should I say around it?

Thanks

CAJ
FW190
CAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2013, 10:15 PM #2
AMZ

AMZ is playing at Living Legends VII
AMZ is playing at Living Legends VIII
According to everything I have seen on the DDAY forum it looks like this year will be a 2 day event. I donít think the format has been posted yet and I imagine it wonít be for several months but speculation is that the beaches will be played Friday and the remainder of the game (cities?) played on Saturday. I imagine there will be a lot debate around this and the final version may differ significantly from what is being put out at this point. One of my concerns is what about all the players that canít be there Thursday in time for a Friday morning start. Do they miss out on the beaches? Since this is an important part of the game will it affect attendance for those that would have to miss Friday? Also what about the night game? Will this go away, be shortened or just have less players as everyone wants to be fresh and ready to go in the morning. I think they are trying to take the game to the next level. This last year was one of the best and I have faith they will work it out. I just think this is a major reworking of the game and they need to be very careful in what they decide.
AMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups