Community Focus

Old 07-19-2012, 09:13 PM #1
bigE2448

bigE2448 is playing at Living Legends V
bigE2448 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bigE2448 supports Pev's Paintball
bigE2448 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Pro Shop

Just want to know Do you guys have a pro shop at the field now because I thought I heard that somewhere? I know you have that GREAT one in Aurora I think? I cant wait to make it out there have not been there in about two years.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-19-2012, 11:03 PM #2
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigE2448 View Post
Just want to know Do you guys have a pro shop at the field now because I thought I heard that somewhere? I know you have that GREAT one in Aurora I think? I cant wait to make it out there have not been there in about two years.
We have always had product for sale at the Field. The Store in Aurora carries a much wider variety of product, they repair guns, and can order pretty much anything you need.
The Field has an actual "Pro Shop" on site. We carry what the players need for the day, plus a little more. We do sell guns, paint, parts kits, remote lines, paint caddies, gloves, pods, etc at the field, but just dont have as big of a selection as they do at the Store in Aurora.
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
Old 07-21-2012, 09:06 AM #3
bigE2448

bigE2448 is playing at Living Legends V
bigE2448 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bigE2448 supports Pev's Paintball
bigE2448 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROMAN View Post
We have always had product for sale at the Field. The Store in Aurora carries a much wider variety of product, they repair guns, and can order pretty much anything you need.
The Field has an actual "Pro Shop" on site. We carry what the players need for the day, plus a little more. We do sell guns, paint, parts kits, remote lines, paint caddies, gloves, pods, etc at the field, but just dont have as big of a selection as they do at the Store in Aurora.
Thats what I thought...Hope to be out there soon.