Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-29-2012, 06:21 PM #1
Willieocean14

Nothin touches a cocker

So i just got done playin a few games at my local field with my new coustom built cocker. I built a wgp 2k4 prostock. I bought the frame body online bare metal and had it coustom chromed. I put a worrblade kit on it and modified a saber trigger to fit it i put shocktech drop and asa, a shocktech jackhammer II lpr and a magnum ram with quick exhaust. This was my first time playin with the gun and i gotta say it crushed everything on the field. I modified the board so it would shoot full auto and it clocked in at 41.58 bps. Not too shabby lol. I have other guns like an eclipse etek 3am, i have a diablo wrath ltd thats modified, and also a mr1 thats coustomed out for woodsball and i gotta say that besides the weight on the cocker(which really doesnt bother me), is my best gun by far. Definitely a great gun if u have the money to build ur own gun. I wanna put together a team am and located in westland mi. If neones interested hit me back. Peace cocker fans
Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-05-2012, 12:39 PM #2
joshmeldin9
thebeast

joshmeldin9 is playing at Living Legends V
joshmeldin9 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joshmeldin9 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Upload some pics

Originally Posted by ericpaintball154
Why do people like pump guns is cuz more accurate
Originally posted by sup'mango
No it's because your grammar sucks
joshmeldin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:25 PM #3
Willieocean14

I put my cocker up on the autococker page i jus havnt posted up pics yet of my other guns
Old 06-05-2012, 08:41 PM #4
joshmeldin9
thebeast

Put the pics on this thread! I have to see it!

Old 06-05-2012, 09:39 PM #5
Willieocean14

[IMG][/IMG]

This pic was before i put the custom trigger, mini reg and beavertail on it but is still sick looking as is. Im kinda pissed tho cuz i scratched the hell out of the other side. Not really noticeable but to me i can tell boooooo!!!
Gotta see if my chrome shop ull fill it in for me
Old 06-05-2012, 11:42 PM #6
joshmeldin9
thebeast

That's a sweet cocker. What are some other ups you'll put in it?

Old 06-06-2012, 12:54 AM #7
wgpjr

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willieocean14 View Post
shocktech jackhammer II lpr...
it clocked in at 41.58 bps.
lolwut?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:46 AM #8
Willieocean14

I built the board from scratch. Alot of the parts from the board come from the same tech as the eclipse geo. do techicnal design for the company i work for jus the only problem i have if i tune it up that fast it starts to chop and drop pressure cause the lpr has a hard time keepin up with the sync of the board but that shocktech will run 20- 25 bps no problem. I think that ill either have to try and rebuild the lpr or jus screw it cus its not like ill ever be able to shoot like that in field play i jus wanted to see if it could be done...
Old 06-06-2012, 10:52 AM #9
Willieocean14

When i get more time ill post a video of my progress as for the other upgrades im going to put either a freak .687 bore or a boomstick barrel on it, do some machine work on the body and do paint inlay in it, new grips and i have an eclipse ram with the dual qevs that i wanna install. I havnt decided weither im gonna drill out and tap the feedneck or if im gonna chop it down and add either like a trinity feed or somethin else
Old 06-06-2012, 12:07 PM #10
blame it on god
Rotten to the core

blame it on god has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgpjr View Post
lolwut?
Yup. I call shens too. I'd like to goldwave a video of this supposed 40+ bps. You may get 40 something CPS, But no way with paint.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM #11
Willieocean14

Yea like i said it doesnt run right when i try and shoot paint but im still tinkerin with the lpr to see if i can get it any higher than 25. It shoots great at 25bps but like i said if i raise it up anymore than that then the lpr has a hard time stabilizing pressure and it wont shoot right and locks up.. Is their any type of lpr that would take speeds like that or would i have to just scrap the idea of making it run right at that speed cuz ive wasted alot of money on paint and air trin to get it to run right?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 PM #12
Willieocean14

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...4/87c9d8ba.mp4
Heres a video of it set to 35 bps with no air or paint ( im out at the moment ) but you can see it works on the gun but imma try and take a video with it havin air and paint to show u what im talkin about when u try and shoot it that fast
Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 PM #13
blame it on god
Rotten to the core

CPS= cycles per second. BPS= balls per second. There is an old video of a karni doing 54cps IIRC, But it means nothing.

Cockers shoot like **** at anything above 20 BPS, and then stuff starts to break. Cap it at 15 and call it a day, But if you want to keep tinkering in the back yard get an AKA SCMIII.

If you want fast and reliable get an ego or cyborg.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:46 PM #14
Willieocean14

Yea thats what ive. Noticed i just wanted to see if it could be done but with all the askin around it seams like itull just be a dream lol . I bought an etek 3 and it shoots pretty fast but i jus wanted to see if a cocker could keep up with it but its not like i could ever play at those speeds on the field. Where im at i think they cap ur auto off at about 12-15 bps and some dont allow ramping
Old 06-06-2012, 03:15 PM #15
Fearless_Leader
Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blame it on god View Post
CPS= cycles per second. BPS= balls per second. There is an old video of a karni doing 54cps IIRC, But it means nothing.

Cockers shoot like **** at anything above 20 BPS, and then stuff starts to break. Cap it at 15 and call it a day, But if you want to keep tinkering in the back yard get an AKA SCMIII.

If you want fast and reliable get an ego or cyborg.
it not full cycles

I can say for certain that if you have a working cocker that shoots just fine you are one of the three, or all of the above. 1- you are not an idiot. 2- you know someone who is not an idiot. 3- you have enough money to pay someone who is not an idiot. - jonotwist
Fearless_Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:32 PM #16
blame it on god
Rotten to the core

Yes I know they weren't full valve opening cycles. Prolly not even proper half cycles. lol.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:09 PM #17
Willieocean14

Well like i said i dont have air at the moment to make a proper video to show whats happenin when i try to bps that fast but to kinda draw a picture when the lpr charges the ram that fast and opens the bolt to take paint, after it fires it wants to reopen the bolt again to fast and i either get a really bad chop or the lpr drops pressure and doesnt recock the gun cause of the speed
Old 06-06-2012, 04:54 PM #18
dbkid0486

The fastest I ever got an autococker to shoot, as per the display on the board, was around 26 bps.

It was a Jeff Orr Blackout body with Eclipse Ram w QEV's, SCM III LPR and 2 Liter HPR, Tadao Yakuza board.

The pump arm snapped with the threads still in the sled after about 10 minutes of play. I had it on uncapped ramp I believe.

ClosedBoltBallers
dbkid0486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:04 PM #19
Willieocean14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkid0486
The fastest I ever got an autococker to shoot, as per the display on the board, was around 26 bps.

It was a Jeff Orr Blackout body with Eclipse Ram w QEV's, SCM III LPR and 2 Liter HPR, Tadao Yakuza board.

The pump arm snapped with the threads still in the sled after about 10 minutes of play. I had it on uncapped ramp I believe.
Yea now that makes me kinda nurvous now i dont wanna start breaking **** and have to start spending un-nessesary money on parts.. I got 5 other guns i have to upkeep on maybe ill just stop trin to get it to shoot ridiculously fast and concentrate more on upgrades
Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 PM #20
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
That is weird, because the bone stock Autococker SR hits 25 bps like no one's business.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:05 PM #21
Willieocean14

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll
That is weird, because the bone stock Autococker SR hits 25 bps like no one's business.
Maybe it was just a bad pump arm who knows