Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-04-2012, 07:46 PM #1
PumpStalker

PumpStalker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PumpStalker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up Recball Group @ OXCC Sunday, July 8th

This coming Sunday July 8th, myself and at least 10 other people are going to OXCC in Chesapeake City Maryland to play some aggressive Woodsball/Recball. The majority of us have been playing for 5+ years and are looking to play a good day of paintball. We're not the kind of people that are looking for games any longer than 6-8 minutes. No camping, hiding, waiting it out with us.. We enjoy fast paced Woodsball (mostly with High-End Mech markers and pumps)

The more paint flying and people running around the more fun it's going to be, so I figured I would post in here and see if we could recruit a few more ballers.

If you're not familiar with the field you're missing out. 64 acres, air conditioned pro-shop, push button 4500 psi air fills, several extremely high quality fields and excellent pricing have made this by far the best field I have ever had the privilege to play at.

www.oxcc.com

It's only $15 for all day entry & air, and Field Paint only. Quite frankly there top notch Valken paint is $55 a case, and is of the utmost quality. I play pump mostly so I can't afford to shoot squirrely paint, and they have never let me down.

If you feel like having a blast, post in here so I can get an idea as to how many people we're going to have at the field.
PumpStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups